[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Thanks @ChelseaS for all the pics. When looking at the group pic, I feel sad and happy at the same time. I will miss our couple very much, but I'm glad that they now can have a break after all the hard work. 
This drama was supposed to have 50 episodes only, and when they tried to extend one more episode, maybe they thought about turning Golta into evil. Otherwise, the last scene might be the coronation scene. I think our couple will have a happy ending. I read some Yuan dynasty history online, It seems like the writers didn't distort major events on Mongol history; they only fabricated on WY and SN's story so far. Also the text preview gives me high hope.  When watching the Northcape CF, it reminds of this BTS video when JCW played an artist and he draws SN portrait. Maybe the writers for the NorthCape video got an inspiration from that BTS, haha...This is the first time  I've seen such a long CF. Is it very expensive to air that long CF on TV? MBC is TaNyang shipper, so I think they might give discount for NorthCape. 

:))

@uctqepe @drbigapple @namyo
Instead of worrying for the ending for uri couple, why don't we think of the most painful, ugly and satisfying way to kill G? >:) >:)   Oh, and that guard! (Also a G?) !
But the actor that plays G is Daebak!! He looks so evil! I hate to see him smirks more than ET doing that 'tsk, tsk, tsk tsk'....!!!!  X(

look at the third pict with so many picts urrie nyangie on his wall. i think urrie pheya obsession toward nyangie was not over yet even after 650 years later. oh thank God he was so handsome n so d**n sexy if not i'll call a police n mental hospital with his obsession toward nyangie for over 650 years!!

well watever ek promised..she often broke them anyway...
she oso wished to die together with greenman before..but she doesnt do it....
so now she saying either repay his kindness or meet again in future...or she wished to become  his lover/servant/watever ....
still she doesnt keep her promise...cos the man tat she meet in the future is paeha :-\" :-\" the man tat she often dreamed of....
so i must say thanx to NC for completely kill off the lingering/unresolved love triangle..and x let it drag till the future...(unlike the writers keep on having doubts )

:)>- :)>- :)>-

i juz feel very very sorri for greenman..the mbc i know  they r strong th-sn shipper....but x even included him to say farewell speech... :-< :-< even tana has a farewell speech after her scene finished...why mbc??:-/ :-/ :-/ 
he died for our imperial couple to be together....tsk tsk tsk :-\" :-\" :-\"

Guest uctqepe

they all look tired but happy... Waaaiiitt... Dont tell me this happy picture is MBC fishing us agaaain. I am gonna flipping tables! FOR GAWD SAKE THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE!!! Have mercy on us!! 

:-SS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

@nloan, After 9months together, the face of HJW&JCW look same. Even their smile, their talk....everything the same.

i think the hand belong to the director...
he alwiz saw our imperial couple flirting around off screen..
he actually not trying to separate them..but wanna remind them to lower down the flirting intensity.
:-B :-B
since he putting hand on hjw..i bet the wild one should be her :> :>
maybe she wanna lean on jcw shoulder(juz like the hunting bts pic) by standing closer n closer to him...
but the director manage to stop it on time...cos if she standing too close to jcw....the director face wont be captured by the camera then ...
so he may whispers to hjw 'plz u two flirts later....' =)) =))

drbigapple said: i juz feel very very sorri for greenman..the mbc i know  they r strong th-sn shipper....but x even included him to say farewell speech... :-< :-< even tana has a farewell speech after her scene finished...why mbc??:-/ :-/ :-/ 
he died for our imperial couple to be together....tsk tsk tsk :-\" :-\" :-\"