[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest kisaki161013

Regardless of what happens tomorrow *trying to be mature* I'll get through it. This is the first time a drama has made me this crazy. For a week now I've been having anxiety over what will happen to Ta Hwan. To make things worse, I can't function normally because I just keep reading stuff up and watching mvs of Empress Ki all day every day.

After this drama is over I'll need to get a life again, but until then im hooked. I've never dreamt about a drama before..  and i keep dreaming about Paeha and Nyang
:x
 Tomorrow is the big day ! I love this couple. They complete each other. Wang Yoo could've moved on with his life ( i was promise in Bi Soo) and he knows how to cope without Nyang.. Paeha will just go brain dead. He needs her, she makes him whole and if these STUPID WRITERS DARE KILL HIM... They will have to deal with a ton of angry fans. They slaughtered everyone already.. If Yom the Scum lives and Ta Hwan dies, and i swear if Golta doesn't get dealt with.... wow.

I'm really hoping for the best while preparing my heart for the worst...... Siiiiighhh, STRESS D:

@SamShop Watch
We just need a little imagination to imagine the sexy good thing LOL

@jiji0203 so Golta give him amnesia medicine?? Yuan at the time must be the most advanced country
=)) =))
I said before, maybe we'll get GFB ending style. Only one person remember and the other forget.

agree with the posts that JCW and HJW seem to have more chemistry in the drama than in the cf... :P

But the CF's story, they met over the Internet?
And HJW was telling her dreams to him already? And JCW is stalker-ish, taking pics of HJW without her knowing. :D :D :D

@jiji0203
I guess it's only HJW who was having the dreams of her past life. JCW seems to not remember, but he feels something by looking at HJW's pics. Not sure if this is related to what will happen...that TH will lose his memories.

@petria
You're crazy idea was no crazy after all. You need to ask NorthCape to pay you royalties. We have this thread as proof of you idea. :P

Someone pointed out in Baidu that they used real names in the email. I think the highlighted part is JCW's name?

PkuFW7I.jpg

kisaki161013 said: Regardless of what happens tomorrow *trying to be mature* I'll get through it. This is the first time a drama has made me this crazy. For a week now I've been having anxiety over what will happen to Ta Hwan. To make things worse, I can't function normally because I just keep reading stuff up and watching mvs of Empress Ki all day every day.

After this drama is over I'll need to get a life again, but until then im hooked. I've never dreamt about a drama before..  and i keep dreaming about Paeha and Nyang
:x

Guest uctqepe

hanaseyes

said: Oh, why so nervous @uctqepe, which scene are u talking about. Before sleep !!! I love outfits of TH today, specially the pink robe when he practice archer ...yum yum !!!

@ChelseaS hahaha I'm laughing when I saw ur post cus it reminds me how drunk I was when I post mine. It clearly shows HJW was dreaming of TH. Gosh, why do I get my EK and NC mixed up so bad?

Ok, so we think NC couple first encounter was awkward? Was it done on purpose?

Guest kisaki161013

@nploan LOL really? I had a dream that I was in his palace and some ex of mine that I must really love came to see me, and I cheated on Paeha with my ex. Then my ex felt bad because Paeha was so lonely, and i felt bad for not even thinking about Paeha the whole time. I don't know, it was twisted. Who cheats on TH?!

I haven't had a look at his instagram..... Silly me

Episode 51 Preview (Thanks to Pegster from MT)

(so that fan on Baidu was right on her speculation about the preview)

Ki puts all her attention and thoughts to find the ML's true identity.  TH and Ki who finds out about everything sets a plan together to protect Ayu.

uctqepe

said: @soojun seriously i cannot handle all the emotions shown by Paeha during the WHOLE episode..its too much.. from extremely angry, then poker-face, extremely caring, understanding,loving that he cried only by looking at SN,,then extremely afraid of loosing and sad and sick... 

but that conversation u mention is the worst for me, because i can see he really really wanted to be hopeful, but circumstance dont allow.. oh my fragile heart, by tonight, you'll bleed..  

I am soryy Sung Nyang.. let me say this just for now, tonight will be different  

"I HATE YOUUUUU!!!! you're breaking TH's heart!!"

EDITED: now after reading the subs, i take my words Nyangiaahh..fighting!! 

;)

)

Yea..i oso wondering where is greenman n his team. :-/ :-/ :-/

Yo....x isolate them...later the dogs will get crazy again :-\" :-\" :-\"

last time i alwiz wished paeha had memory loss so tat he x suffer unrequited love...

but writers why u receive my mel so late..i x wan c paeha forget all abt ek n ayu at the end episode... :(:(:(

yea..why jcw x updating his ig??

Maybe he busy sorting out his feelings n trying find excuses how to meet hjw often in the future :> :> :>

And why everyone saying they x feel chemistry btw hjw n jcw in northcape....

[-( [-(

hey chinggu they juz meet at the art gallery at end of cf...with their stunned

expression...less than 30sec..

chemistry will come soon x worri :> :>

Guest uctqepe

@soojun Chinese medicine has been known for its amazing prowess.. lets hope Paeha can get better and soon give us a princess :x
I wish EK is also sponsored by a herbal medicine company!! [-O< [-O<

Guest niknokdagu425

i will miss you all guys.its really a long journey for us TH-SN but we got what we hoped for our couple!!!still be lurking here of course i really love the feeling of camaraderie here.See guys around

@petria
My dear, worry no more.... a few hours more we will be freed! Like a bird! (maybe it's just two of us? ;)) ) I know you are furious at the writing but hey, just one more episode, one more episode of Paeha, ok? Stay with me!
From the subs, EK said she is going to pay for OT's sacrifice in her next life, next next life and so on. So is she going to love him in eternity? I don't know. I don't care either. Because I want her to be with Paeha, NOW. When he is still alive and needing her the most.