[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple So, all this headache is uri Paeha's fault, right??!! How dare him to be so dashing??!! :)) :)) :)
While we are worried about the next makjang plot to make it fits, the other ship must have been holding on this particular scene so tightly.. thats the only thing that keeps them alive.. WRnims have been messing with both ships [-X [-X
@jiji0203 let's just hope that's the case. Finger-crossed \m/

Guest ThaoL1430293631

@jiji0203‌ she dont think something like : farewell Chona. she think : richard simmons u, Chona, dont come back again...kkkkkkk Or SN think that OT never come back Yuan again and suddenly she see OT in the crowd, she so shock, angry and cry when think why why the richard simmons Chona not let me alone...

for me, the tears is for her guilt towards OT. She felt guilty for all the sufferings that OT experienced, the losing of byul, him being dethroned again. She maybe blaming herself as part of those sufferings because she knew that OT has still feelings for her but she can't do anything about it anymore..  It could be tears of sorry, thank you and good bye..

Thanks to you guys, I rewatched coronation scene again. This time, I really pay attention to SN and OT.
Well, based on my observation, SN's tears look like someone who seems lost her love. She looks sad and disappointed, and a bit guilty like @sakura29angel post.
OT also looks longingly, as if he lost the love of his life (ofc, the man that can't be moved).

Some tragedy has to come, to explain the coronation scene better. At this point now, it doesn't make sense why SN shed tears because she only paid attention to OT briefly. She seems to have forgotten OT. Yes, she maybe still loves him a little, but it's just traces of his first love. Just like anyone, esp in Korea, can't forget the first love.

:-? :-?

EK496.jpg

Gotta keep cheerful post! Pray ep 50 won't be as bad as everyone think.

@berrybliss must be happy because I use her favorite singer.

So basically this song usually played at wedding ceremony because of the lyric.

Christian Bautista-Till The End of Time

I try to resist what my heart feels
But I’m falling into pieces
Drifting further away from you
Everything won’t seem right
If you were here with me
You’d brush away this loneliness from me

(reff)
There will never be another by my side
Because all I am is just for you
And there can never be another by my side
I need you here with me

And brush away this loneliness from me

Everything was seem so right

If you were here with me
Everything was seem right.. once again
I need you here with me

(reff)

You’d brush away this loneliness from me
Till the end of time…
:x :x

Guest havetostudy

I think that maybe it was because at the start, the writers followed the book more and expected more people to side with WY and to root for the WY/SN couple, and hence, they made it seem like SN was crying because she was still longing for WY. They kept her crying ambiguous enough so that if TH's character and the TH/SN couple were able to win over the viewers' hearts (which kind of did), they could still change the context and make it seem like SN was just crying out of guilt. When SN was crying, there was an instance where she almost rolled her eyes and turned around. IMO, wouldn't someone who is frustrated, or who doesn't want to witness a 'failure', be like that? 
Ahh I don't know. I just don't hope she's crying because she still loves WY. TT TT 

U guys, I still think it's more of a guilt really. If u look at that scene, Tears rolling down her face as she then slightly looked down and turned away before looking at OT again. Don't u guys do this when u feel ashamed or guilty? And even if there's still a tiny bit of love left, so what? At the end of the day, her love for TH still prevails. I say, have no fear my chingus.

@havetostudy
Such a unique username. You have to study a lot in this forum!!
:D:D

If the writers/PD want to make the scene coherent, they shouldn't make the coronation too far away from ep 1. Now, we're speculating this or that because whatever reason we give, it still doesn't fit perfectly. Let's say if in ep 10 it happens, then we flashback to before SN becoming empress, then the story moves forward again, we may have no problems. But it's too late now. People already change. The feelings change. I also experience this kind of scene before. But the writers/PD made the first scene also the last scene in the drama so it's no problem. We just given the journey on how to reach the scene. (it's confusing, right?) Let's just say it happens in Painter of The Wind.

In EK, I doubt the coronation become the last scene, beside I wanna see SN rules as empress. Recently, drama Full Sun also has similar problem where the first scene is for the later story. The story become a bit disengaged.

I've re-watched Episode 1, I'm a little convinced that SN's tears was for her journey to becoming Empress and all the difficulties she has gone through, she had these tears after she looked at OT because OT somehow represent her past.
Why was i a little convinced?
Because if you'll re-watch ep 1 you'll see that while she is crying the background music and the recent happening slowly fades then BAM flashback! 
My question: WRs, is everything under control?  :)]
EDITED: this post is only for SN's tears, as for WG and JC being there :-??     Question again: WRs, is everything under control? :-/ :-/

@jiji0203 @petria
The problem is, if the writers can't engage the story well, the story would be like cut and paste, just like if we find the wrong puzzle but try to fit in.

I watched that scene for the nth time. Everytime I watch, I always think "poor Ta Hwan, his wife still glances at her former lover".
And there's obviously the disconnection on Wang Go and El Curly. 
WG said, "So SeungNyang is the Jackal?"
He must be already know by now that SN is Jackal because he invited to Yuan banquet long time ago. He also can't suddenly appear at the coronation. Who is he? He's not Goryeo king and he has no connection to the story now.
The funny thing is, WY said "As a King, I bestow honors in Goryeo". Whereas he only briefly be a Goryeo king. He spends his lifetime between Yuan and Goryeo, but mostly in Yuan as if Yuan and Goryeo just 10 minutes away.
I only saw him as Goryeo king and rule his country during earlier eps and briefly when TH made him king again. So how he would bestow honors in Goryeo if he never in Goryeo?

/:) =))

Guest uctqepe

@ChelseaS once again, Chelsea is the Captain to save our day!!!! ohmaigoaad.. this one, i cant even give any comment  X_X
PS: @namyo where are youuuu?? palliiii :)) :))

Uy, mga Pilipina rin pala sina @sakura29angel at @JezzaG! Hi!

I haven't been on any other thread @soojun, that post was not contaminated although it appeared to be so in your eyes ;))

Sorry in advance @drbigapple, posting this pic is blasphemous but it's for a good cause :-\"

Green team's message for their critical supporter:
Screenshot2014-04-27233629_zpsba5174e5.p

@ChelseaS once again, Chelsea is the Captain to save our day!!!! ohmaigoaad.. this one, i cant even give any comment  X_X

PS: @namyo where are youuuu?? palliiii :)) :))

Again?! And here I thought my sanity have finally returned to me- only to have @chelseaS bring out my ugly side once again. Omo, the "stuck on repeat" is back. At least this one isn't as "erotic"