[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Well it seems that I should call PETA cruelty to animals is bad. But wait ...... what animal I should report the one been mishandled or for the one with zero brain. Hatred only consumes your everyday life.

@petria should I lent them a chain for the walks, poor dog.

Ps, just troll don't hurt.

@ChelseaS huh? mianhe. I didn't know that i click the OT button while browsing here. I'm just using my mobile phone earlier to read and type my comments here.. I'll undo it now. so sorry chingu.
[-O<
I deserved 100x of Bamboo hitting, but pls don't banish me out of this thread..
[-O<

Guest uctqepe

Whoooaaa... i am amazed! now this thread is a support prayer group for other group??  :)) :)) :))okay, @namyo lead the prayer, okie?! everyone pls make a circle while holding hands 8-} 8-} 8-} let's together sing "The Prayer" for those lost souls.. 

We pray Bang be ur eyes, and watch you where u go..
OT help u to be wise in times when u dont know..
Let this be our prayer, when you lose ur mind..
Bang lead to Goryeooooo, guide u with his snot..
To a place where you'll be bored... 

Ameennn... 

Edited:OMG! nightmare again???? uri Paeha again??? #-o

Guest JezzaG

amayah said: Here another 'deleted scene'. It's after Ayu was born. Anyone would want a third one? (And from which ep?)

Deleted scene        #2

TaHwan was restless.

One month had passed since Ayu was born. Four months since Nyangie-ah had slept next to him in his bed.

Hence, he was restless. Actually, more than restless. Argh!

Frantically, he walked up and down his chamber, trying to find a way to lure her into his bed. Should he seduce her? They could go on a small hunting trip and then just disappear in the forest for two hours...But, he immediately dismissed the thought. Last time, they did that, the two hours turned into two days. They had to think of Ayu now as well.

Hmmm, what about a little romantic evening on the royal boat? Ugh…No, rather not.  He didn’t want to fall into the water again- though he didn’t mind to see Nyangie-ah all wet. He couldn’t help but grin at the memory. 

Sigh, however, the weather was unfortunately just too cold for that at the moment.

Ugh, exasperated he ruffled his own hair. Why couldn’t he come up with a good idea? Aish!

Angrily, he dropped down on his bed, crossed his arms and stared at the wall. Wasn’t he the Emperor? Shouldn’t she know his needs? He was just a man after all and she was his Gwibi!

Wait…Yes! He was the man! He didn’t need tricks. Just a glance of him, all aggressive, should make her want him. Right! He would just walk into her chambers now and give her ‘the’ glance. That would be enough!

Determined, he jumped up his bed and walked out of his chambers, signaling his Eunuchs not to follow him. He was a man- an Emperor- on mission. He would conquer the owner of his heart now. No one was allowed to disturb him! No one!

“Open Gwibi’s door!” He growled at the poor maids who were caught by surprise at the Emperor’s sudden appearance.

“Nae, Paeha!”

Taking a deep breath, he walked with big steps into the chambers. Ok, he needed to make his heart stop pounding so fast. He was so close.

Just when he wanted to yell for his lover, the most beautiful scene was displayed in front of him. He immediately forgot all of his plans and watched in awe how his beautiful Gwibi slept peacefully on her bed while holding their son gently in her arms.That moment, he wished he was a painter to capture the picture in front of his eyes on paper.

He slowly tiptoed over and quietly sat down next to them. Never in his life had he dreamt to get blessed with such a family. He never thought he deserved it and always imagined he would be all alone his whole life.

Carefully, he leaned over and gave a small kiss on his precious son’s head, smiling happily when the little boy made a quiet cute sound in his sleep. Then he reached over and touched his stunning lover’s cheek which was tinted slightly in red from her sleep. So beautiful.

Just when he wanted to remove his hand again, she suddenly opened her eyes and sleepy blinked a few times before she finally looked at him. After some quiet minutes, a small smile broke out on her lips and she moved one of her hands over his.

“Please stay. Ayu missed you,” Nyang muttered sleepy as she softly pulled him down next to them. Gladly, TaHwan followed her lead and laid down next to them.

With a feeling of completeness, TaHwan wrapped his arm around his small family and closed his eyes.

Perfection.

[end scene]

lol sorry, nothing naughty xDSorry if I have some mistakes. I am not a Native English speaker ><

Guest JezzaG

@sakura29angel yay me too! :D
@ChelseaS OMG Thankyou! is this the one I missed? The explicit erotic content daegorr posted before???  :-O :-O :-O

Thank you for the translations mamanim @soojun >:D<
Now all that's left for me to do is find the bg music of this fan fic... :\"> :\">

Guest JezzaG

And to that person who just went ballistic beceuse s/he can't seem to find the thin line between fiction and reality...

tumblr_mibzmyWIJd1s5ztdqo2_250.gif

soojun said:  :> :>______________________________
Random thought.I don't think this drama should be named Empress Ki because they crown her too late in the drama. If coronation happens in 50th then she is empress for 2 episodes. Only 2 out of 51 episodes! @-)I really cannot figure out the reason... If their intention is to keep OT they can always make him fighting with Yuan or EK for the rest of the drama. At least we get to see more of Nyang as the empress. 

@petriaoh my dear...if anything really bad did happen to paeha....either ep 50 or 51....i n @namyo will hug u...crying together with u....(we wont lost cos i will bring compass if gps not working well)but never ever let hatred consumed us.... >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
i believe all the chinggus here will be united n help each other ...and ninja mama @soojun will appear out of nowhere with her Smoke n give us a few slaps to wake up
:)>- :)>- :)>-

Initially,I thought the coronation scene would happen at midpoint, around ep30, so the first half of the show will be about SN becoming empress, then the second half of the show will be about her BEING the empress. But they dragged on the fight with El Temur for way too long. Can't believe we will only see less than 2 episodes of her being empress. I wonder if it's because the writers think it will be too boring seeing her rule as empress for too many episodes since all her enemies would have been eliminated by then. To be fair, I think the show also seemed to focus a lot on TH, not just WY. The show could've very well been called Emperor Huizong also. I've never seen any other drama with so much character development for a character like TH. He went from timid, spoilt, cowardly prince, to two-faced emperor and then to a psychotic emperor. Whereas SN did not change as much when compared to him. By the way, another reason why they can't possibly kill off Paeha tomorrow, because that would mean SN only got to be empress for a few minutes before becoming empress dowager.

I see, that DC post made a comeback on Baidu. Question: will this thread get shut down for being too pervy?

@daegorrThere you are! You say those pics are erotic? :))The song is kinda but the pic? [-XI cannot believe DC replaced them. DC must be managed by O:-)BTW, have you seen D Gif?? X_X
@petriaLost in elevator?!! :o3 :-SSGosh! I gotta stock up puppy diapers! *Poof! To Dog Shop*

Guest uctqepe

i bet the writers wished they could erase SN's tears at coronation scene (epi 1) as for time being it's kinda out of context.. I feel so uneasy waiting how those tears will be explained tomorrow.. must be another makjang plot >:P 

@soojun well, to me it is kinda "erotic". So much bare skin and literally steamy hot scene. Looks like all of you are on another hardcore level as compared to me. No, I haven't seen the GIF, but I can sort of figure out what it is based on everyone's reactions.

Guest uctqepe

@soojun maybe because i've seen her crying several times for Byul and she did her revenge..  Well,but probably this is the bitchy-egoist-woman in me talking.. As for you, will you cry like that again at ur coronation? in front of ur husband and all people?? She even managed to stay calm in front of TH when she learned Maha's death for first time.. ahh, me overthinking, must be because MT ;))
edited: i am having a hard time of this tears because that tears gave me my first excitement for this drama: "Ohh, this lady married one guy but loved the other guy". So, I actually expected myself to fall in love with WY during the drama and disappointed it never happened.. And TH came and took me away with him.. So now, i feel betrayed by my own feeling.. i am afraid i am not making any sense here :)) :))

When i saw this old link a while ago -http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ5MzUxMjA0.html?x though it is but only a portion of the real bts, i realized that no matter how much we air our differing opinions about the absurdity or the beauty of this drama for its entire run, I don't think we can take lightly the pain that everyone in this drama endured. And as it ends, maybe it is but fair that we cheer all of them on rather than bash the other cast to no end. Peace, everyone!