[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@uctqepe chingu I'm trying I'm just trying to look for some their epic scenes. It might not be an hd gif but I'll add captions to make it fun. Since is afternoon here I'll probably make a few tonight O:-) before the craziness hits after ep 50 \:D/

@uctqepe chingu I'm trying I'm just trying to look for some their epic scenes. It might not be an hd gif but I'll add captions to make it fun. Since is afternoon here I'll probably make a few tonight O:-) before the craziness hits after ep 50 \:D/

Have u forgotten about the shoulder kiss? U know the one where SN sneaked a kiss on Paeha's shoulder while he pulled her out of the water after CPR. U might wanna use that one? Just a random suggestion.

@uctqepe thanks chingu :x but really baidu have been just to the top of our perviness. We seem like sheeps compared to them. @daegorr if you have any naughty caption you want to add pm me. Lol. I'm not going to leave you alone >:)

Ohhh yeah @jiji0203‌ i saw that, sneacky sn

Guest uctqepe

jiji0203 said:

Oh crap. I hate this phone. I accidentally gave myself an insightful badge. Thank god it doesn't show.

@uctqepe‌ Interesting how u gave me insightful badge for feeding inappropriate idea to her majesty @namyo the pervy queen.

or stuck-on-repeat version of the infamous ohlala kiss.. the exact moment when Paeha ATTACKED SN.. cannot wait to see a repeat-attack version  ;))

Wow...u really have crossed over to the very dark side. I admit my defeat.

I think @jiji0203 has acquired a level of pervy-ness that is only activated for hardcore

types of goodies.  =))

Not entirely true. I like romantic more than "erotic". This is why i have to rely on @uctqepe and @namyo for the source of inspiration in that department.

Oh and remember Paeha's cheesy, but oh so swoon worthy phrase before oohlala? It can also applies to me and how I react to gifs and fanfic. It should go like, "nothing moves me like @drbigapple's rehearsal dialogue"

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 meehhh.. eventhough i and mamanim @soojun kept mentioning it several days ago, i actually doubt it will happen... my guess, we will see SN waiting for TH but he doesn't show up.. Or he will come, say something and then just leave.. ohh my fragile heart =((

@uctqepe‌ hey now. Never say never. Makes sense that paeha turned down Tana and BA's niece, but uri Nyangie? No f***way! Plus, He can't drink now, so no excuse of being dead drunk. If the show going to end, at least end with a bang!(one last awesome oohlala would do). Oh, I just saw a pic of OT with SN at MT. Hope not another one of TH's dream and I pray hard that if it is in fact a dream, please don't make it a dream where OT kisses SN to rage paeha. :(( I gotta stop here before ruin my good mood for me.

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 Omoo.. it will be a nightmare not only for Paeha, but also for SN ;)
edited: i forgot, and the whole world :)) :))

jiji0203 said: @uctqepe‌ hey now. Never say never. Makes sense that paeha turned down Tana and BA's niece, but uri Nyangie? No f***way! Plus, He can't drink now, so no excuse of being dead drunk. If the show going to end, at least end with a bang!(one last awesome oohlala would do). Oh, I just saw a pic of OT with SN at MT. Hope not another one of TH's dream and I pray hard that if it is in fact a dream, please don't make it a dream where OT kisses SN to rage paeha. :(( I gotta stop here before ruin my good mood for me.

Guest avocado1430291863

Maybe Nyangie will show up in the right time so Ot will be saved..,and then they will go to palace, paeha will ask some explanation and maybe there will be tough argumentation..(and sad one,..,,), Nyangie will get chance to get out all of her feeling and paeha can let it out his mind...fiuhhh...i just hope so bad that the real reconciliation will be in today episode and before coronation,,,,sigh...the ep 1 scene is ruined the development of the drama....they can not take all the insecurity in Ta Hwan.,.or even they can not take Ot's life (in heroic scene off course...maybe Jjm had intention to withdraw from this drama after saw that his character is not get good development in writing and looked at another drama.but Pd reminded him.,.yuhuuu...you still live in the coronation scene.,.)