[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@namyo‌  Yes, it's Monday already... X_X  I'll try to recap but as always, I'll be 30 minutes late... :)]  Just hope you guys are prepared!!  Gosh, gotta get my slapping ready, major meltdown ahead.... :-w

class="content-title" Ha Ji Won Poses Charismatically on the Set of “Empress Ki” yeonjiii April 27, 2014 0 Comments 4 Ha Ji Won Poses Charismatically on the Set of “Empress Ki”

Actress, Ha Ji Won, has revealed a photo that was taken on the set of MBC’s “Empress Ki,” which is coming to an end soon.

On April 27, Ha Ji Won uploaded a picture of herself on her Instagram, wearing the costume of the main character, Ki Seung Nyang.

In the picture, Ha Ji Won is wearing a white outfit and sitting by herself on a set that seems to be inside of the Imperial Palace. With a serious expression on her face, she showed the main character’s charisma.

In “Empress Ki,” Ha Ji Won plays the role of Ki Seung Nyang, who was born in Goryeo, and later becomes an empress during the Yuan dynasty. She was able to keep a steady rating of the drama with her presence and acting skills. Currently, there are two episodes until the drama ends. As Ha Ji Won played the role of Ki Seung Nyang, she was able to show a variety of acting from revenge to a mother’s affection, raising the expectations of many for the last two episodes.

Ha Ji Won Empress Ki

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/27/ha-ji-won-poses-charismatically-on-the-set-of-empress-ki/#.U11wFfldWT8

Guest uctqepe

@namyo i am good with rage or happiness, just make sure it's pervy enough ;;) Ohhh nooo, the very last week and we all need our shot of tranquillizer :-SS :-SSMAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!! 

This why I loved their relationship, I knew she was going to be the one on top ;))

DdAWzj.gif

cOiU4C.gif

@drbigapple I don't mind if you think of me when it comes to hjw's naughtiness.

;)

)

Sorry for some deletion. I love ur gifs. That's the scene that had me jump onboard with TaNyang's ship. Something about a woman kicking a man in his u-know-what part and buttocks on first encounter, that i find....cute? esp when it's HJW who does that. And JCW's reaction was just right and so charming.

@EstelleH‌

i am sure if u post it here all e OT ate accidents. As it is i am ryping this on my phone n the buttons are small n all squash together.

i hv to confessed a few weeks ago i pressed OT on u once.aftertat i make sure i try not to press the buttons when i read on e phone!!

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes LOOL.. Noooo Dinooo, i am praying that the Grand Jedi Master Yoda will visit TH's dream and tell him "Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering" 
oh my fragile heart =(( =((
edited:Ohh Dinoooo.. you are so sweeett making that... Now i am more sad recalling all the memories of uri Paeha :((

When I first saw TH with those 2 braded hair I found it so refreshing to see something different after watching too many seaguk dramas with same style especially with the guys. That long hair I loved it, he pulled it really nice.

I guess next time I see a chona or a high class Goryo people I'm definitely going to miss the Yuan style

Thanks @hanaseyes‌ he was definitely a winner in every aspect

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes just make a black-and-white Yoda, cherie  :)>-
@namyo CHONA!! CHONA!! CHONA!! Gossh, i wont be watching any drama with chona word in it for at least 6 months! 

@hanasayes, thank you for making the fashion catalog of TH. I love it very much!!!! I wanted to do the same thing, but I haven't had time. So there will be 35 parts total? Great! Of all his robes, what I like the most is the yellow/white one that he wears for the official poster's shooting. JCW is tall and slim like a model, so whatever he wears look good on him.  :x

@uctqepe‌ you are right probably I'll be annoyed by it I would end broking my laptop and I'll end up shipping the lead girl with other guy than the c word, now even writting that annoys me. Lol

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes Diiinooo, my favorite of Paeha's collection is not there!! Paeha's naked skin!! :)) :))
edited:Pleaseee Dinooo, insert my fave.. the one when he stood up in the bath up ;;) ;;)

Guest avocado1430291863

@Hanaeyes...same like you..in the past i don't like joseon outfit either with that kind funny hat..maybe becoz i used to with chinese robe.,.but after you watched it more and more,and with someone cute in it...kekeke...i am sure you will like it...note...jcw new movie is joseon police,,so he will use that kind of outfit....i am pretty sure you will like it heheje