[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

After visiting the 1st episode again, now my headache is getting worse... not only i still can't understand SN's tears FULLY, but even worse i feel that it was not uri Paeha in that scene... Ottookeeee.. i am seeing things, loosing my mind  8-X 8-X 8-X
@jiji0203 not as 'erotic'?? i hope we're seeing the same thing jiji =)) =))

@jiji0203 I bring that scene to my friends who don't watch EK. I said to them that this is exciting scene.
Sadly, my friends' expressions are blank. They don't see it exciting. Their expressions said, "Huh, it's just backhug. Nothing's important"
@-)

I wanna bring the gif from @ChelseaS, but I hold back because I don't want them to see me as pervy weird

omo...now it seem black market had become legalized...tat why @chelseas no longer put spoiler :-\" :-\" :-\" (dont give excuse the spoiler tag doesnt works) :(|) :(|)
@jiji0203:sorri chinggu...not tat i purposely wanna made u to 'visit ' bathroom more frequent...but the gif. tat chelseas posted indeed look erotic...plz chinggu take a closer look on paeha right hand.. :-B :-B (yea the hand tat hidden behind mamanim white robe)
wat is paeha caressing over there...?? and observe  mamanim  and paeha expression too...the rest up to chinggu imagination... :-\" :-\" :-\"

omo..so chinggu who can understand the Chelseas gif..indeed the undefeatable Top A-list pervy team... B-) B-) omo i tot we cn recruit new ppl-jiji0203??i guess u still need more studying ;))

Guest uctqepe

STHAAPPP @drbigapple now you're making it too obvious!! Party pooper just like @namyo said =)) =)) palliii, edit ur post before jiji read! =))
Let @jiji0203 find her inspiration by herself.. she'll be like :-O

@uctqepe‌ probably @drbigapple‌ also had to to the bathroom to give a detail explanation to our fellow chingu.

Now where is the tequila. @kanyaprasetyo‌ for you water, tea, ~O) or milk?

@soojun i'm waiting for a naughty comment from you

Muahhahahh!!!!LMAO! U guys are really....tsk tsk. Sadly I know where Paeha's hand is at, so I can't really think weird thoughts. Not trying to be a party pooper here but if that backhug didn't have those arms involved, then I'm onboard with the "erotic" ship.

That or my level of perviness is taken to a whole new level that this seems like nothing while u(hyenas) are having a feast.

@namyo coffee please... ~O)
why everyone go to bathroom when wants to see the gif chingu??

EDIT:
Now I'm craving for real a cup of coffee and snacks. Damn you @namyo, I didn't even have instant coffee.
JCW let's go eat out!! I want to eat!

;;)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ it seems now that is ritual going to the restroom after @ChelseaS brings an open black market gif not spoilers included. @jiji0203‌ goes too much lately and we just follow the flow

Like @ChelseaS I also need new BTS.
These two days, I just stare at the gif, preview and uri Paeha handsome face.

I need some funny BTS and reassure myself that this is just a drama.
Also reassurance that JCW and HJW get closer in real life

:)) :))

Guest JezzaG

wow I finally understand why most of the people here are having a hard time catching up in this thread. I was just away for several hours and the pages went by like a lightning bolt....
@sakura29angel @berrybliss Hello mga kababayan! Natutuwa ako kasi may mga Pilipino din pala dito. ;))

Anyhow, as for the coronation scene in ep.1, judging from the way SY had that uncertainty in her face gives off the vibe that, as much as id hate to say this, she's still longing for OT. And the way she cried and looked at OT (even looked at him 2 times) is different from how a person cries because of guilt, for me at least. Also, the fact that she saw him in the large crowd... dang she's got good eyesight I must say. Im guessing showing the last scene (or maybe not the last scene) in the first episode was one of the greatest regrets of the writers/PDs right now. They were probably expecting the audience to root for SY/OT at first just like what @havetostudy said thats why they made SY cry as if she was still in love with OT. But now that it's pretty obvious that SY loves TH to the moon and back, the coronation scene in ep.1 is now nothing but a major confusion for the viewers. They should must come up with a really good reason or excuse as to why SY was bawling her eyes out for her ex lover in the middle of her coronation, in front many people and more importantly, in front of the Emperor.... or else I will drown the writers in mother Bang's snot! X( X( X(
Oh well, thinking about whats gonna happen in the last 2 episodes is already giving me a headache so I'll just let the writers do what they have to do (like redeem their selves and come up with a great twist or something that would blow us all away and make us take back all the blame we've thrown at you... LOL jk :)>- )

Okay this is like the longest post I've made so far in this thread. My head hurts now. I need pervy goodies
EDIT: the longest post.... without anything related to pervyness

Guest uctqepe

@JezzaG OMOO, chingu.. keep reading the pages and there will be goodies to heal ur headache in an instant  ;))
@drbigapple i thought you said before that you need reflection time to cleanse all the pervy thought? Now you are being kurruchi kurrchi.. :)) :))