[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I SWEAR AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT I'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DRAMA WHICH WRITER BY THIS COUPLE !!!!

Spread word chingu. I'm with you here. @sakura29angel‌ I believe knew what's really going on behind their writing. Mental institutions you may have new guests

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Only word richard simmons. richard simmons. richard simmons. Th, please give up Sn even this make u die. Give up her and send her back the richard simmons

hmm our strong woman sn oni can have major mental breakdown when it involves wy.............
hahaha forced kiss??!watever writers nim..though we th-sn are crazy for  another kiss scene but we not demanding THE FORCE WAY okie!!

so..we gonna have EK turned evil cos her hubby forced himself on her.??
8-} 8-} go ahead writers nim...i cn gv u more crazy ideas if u need for the scripts...
oh ya...have the writers forgotten abt the masked man ?? i tot should be revealed by tis week...hmm watever..@petria where r u??

Paeha is mentalNow SN is mental too?Alcohol sales is going to go up in Yuan?These two need their own personal bartender.
They are driving all of us nuts!! Seriously if not for you guys on this thread, I would have stop following EK. Nothing is logical.
I am quite positive about the forced kiss though,Paeha: lets just do it all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a total meltdown between the two. Oh and I forgot which ep we are in already?
Now I think my post is mental too............

8-X

one thing i wanna say to writer nim....thanx you..becos of them..our thread will be filled with lotsa posts every time right after the ek episode ends...hahaha =)) =)) and everytime the shock /impact we gonna received worse that before...
lucky i m still young..or else i will get myocardial infarction...and my younger chinggu here will gt pancreatitis/ulcer bcos of alcohol consumption...hahaha

hmm i gonna wait  @daegorr  tomorrow for the mbc reports abt  episode 44(or yea..mbc might forged it as well  :-B  )
so everytime the ek episodes ends..our imperial couple  hjw/jcw will bribe us with their off screen pictures is it?/...(well i will enjoy them  of course but still it wont stop me from cursing the writers )

:ar! :ar!

Gosh what the heck happened?
Paeha losing his mind in public? And even SN is turning into an alcoholic too? I'm flabbergasted. 
I totally agree with @jeenee . SN didn't behave like this when her dad or baby died, so why should she behave like this now? I thought she's suppose to be a strong woman? This is totally out of character! I understand if Paeha behaves like this since he was always the "weaker" one, but not SN! 
And Paeha seems to be getting more and more deranged each week. How are the writers going to restore him back to sanity again for the coronation scene? Have they forgotten what they've written? I can imagine this happening...Staff: Sir! JCW was the talk of the town last week for his mad acting skills.
Writer: Then let's make him go mad again!

Guest uctqepe

and why the hell they don't change uri Paeha's robe since the first time he lost his mind?? *my very important question at crisis time*  :))

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE?!! #-o how could an emperor doesnt change clothes? haa? has the costume manager become drunk as well??? or are you running out of costumes for drunk scenes?? oohh please PD, ask some investment to buy new costumes from booze distributor or nightclub in Seoul! They'll be happy to support..

drbigapple said: hmm i gonna wait  @daegorr  tomorrow for the mbc reports abt  episode 44(or yea..mbc might forged it as well  :-B  )
so everytime the ek episodes ends..our imperial couple  hjw/jcw will bribe us with their off screen pictures is it?/...(well i will enjoy them  of course but still it wont stop me from cursing the writers )

:ar! :ar!

uctqepe said:

and why the hell they don't change uri Paeha's robe since the first time he lost his mind?? *my very important question at crisis time*  :))

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE?!! #-o how could an emperor doesnt change clothes? haa? has the costume manager become drunk as well??? or are you running out of costumes for drunk scenes?? oohh please PD, ask some investment to buy new costumes from booze distributor or nightclub in Seoul! They'll be happy to support..