[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@namyo.....stop clinging on me too much  @hanaseyes getting jealous dy =)) =))
@uctqepe :i guess the writers are first Love to each other.....so tats why they so emphasized on tat..tat ppl  oni can find TRUE LOVE  with  first lover.!!?? seriously enuf with the love triangle...it is not getting anywhere unless tis drama no longer EK...but changes title to Queen Of Goryea(ex gwibi of Yuan!!)
i dunno the oni logic character in tis EK is master taltal..he  x perfect/superhuman like wy..he x change his character so sudden like bayan/th/sn/golta..sigh....

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple i hope the writers (husband) will have nightmare after reading harsh comment about the infidelity of SN, esp. as a mother... the husband will think "hmmm.. so why again my wife really insisted on this plot before?? dont tell me that she had her first love and cannot forget him untill now??!! OMG!but she has been a loving wife for all this time.. oh noo, it's just like SN in the drama??"
=)) =)) =))
thats my evil side talking.. i am kidding of course.. 
PS: LOOLL i like the change of title!! "EX-GWIBI of Yuan: On her struggle to be Queen of Goryo"  =)) =)) =))

Hmm...is it possible tat sn gonna banish to cold place tomorrow by th? I thinking the previous spoiler @ChelseaS posted for ep 44..mayb it is for 45..hehhe...yea i still dreaming or kinda hope sn -paeha-taltal realized the fake letters..drugging ..investigate is it possible ed /botox emprress the masked man...n plotting how to settle them once n for all..oh ya..someone in main thread mentioned regarding maha identity might expose tomorrow..

But one thing keep bothering if LK finds out about Maha will she say something?

Wake me up when April ends. I guess the posters that said for us the las 6 or 8 episodes were going to be darks one for us than they are right.

I'm still in denail

daegorr

said: I saw a fan on DC wrote a really long post with vulgarities to scold the writers. Seems like SN was really crying because she thought WY was dead. The fan was angry, saying that the writers do not understand the mind of a mother, because why would SN cry like that over WY when she already has a husband and child, and she quickly recovered when her father and Byul died. So I think we guessed correctly although we don't have subs to guide us...

And here are the real time ratings for today (this time I checked the date, no mistake!):

Credit: EK DC

Haha..well totally Dooms day for us..haha if tomorrow still tat deprressing...well i afraid before the ek drama ends..i might need to be hospitalized for deprression ....hahah seriously ek drama is the first drama tat cn made my emotions go rollercoaster....

if they plan to follow the novels plot ..they shouldnt put so much scenes of th-sn in the first place ...but try to put more believable love storyline for wy-sn.....though w-sn x have the strong chemistry feeling like th-sn ...

ok..i gotta sleep ...c u guys tomorrow...

Guest uctqepe

@namyo @drbigapple whenever i saw you two posting right after each other, the ava pics make me  "you two go get a room!"  :)) :))
can i dream???1. SN-TH ohlala.. HOT ohlala because they're both frustrated ;);))2. SN will be sent away from palace and later find out she's pregnant3. TT will work with SN and all makjang plots will be solved4. TH will get SN back, cant wait to see his queen and lil princess (aaaaawwwww!!)  

=)) =)) that gif thanks @hanaseyes‌

I think @soojun mentioned recycle. So instead of having SN delivering maha and been superwoman. Now we have superman and he survived. He is going to get revenge and wait...... have a baby with Bisoo. But where is his Queen in all of this, getting drunk too. :-?

Goshhh these writers

I saw a fan on DC wrote a really long post with vulgarities to scold the writers. Seems like SN was really crying because she thought WY was dead. The fan was angry, saying that the writers do not understand the mind of a mother, because why would SN cry like that over WY when she already has a husband and child, and she quickly recovered when her father and Byul died. So I think we guessed correctly although we don't have subs to guide us...

And here are the real time ratings for today (this time I checked the date, no mistake!):

Capture_zps4e2d4b00.jpg

Credit: EK DC

As for the ratings.....

Allow me to remind you (although i know you don't want to be reminded) as to who has the most screentime today. Crappy storyline is the main reason, but people have favorites and we know who the favorite is.

Oh well.....

EK production please please fix everything although it is too late, you might still do something.

Guys,  Do you mind giving me a group hug ? pleaseee After reading recap,  I feel so downhearted. WTH  really happened ?Uri poor paeha =((  I want to kill the writer,seriously ! :((

Since @berrybliss and @soojun forgot the song of the day I'll just post one to ease my pain :P

But uhhh what is this no this is not for th-sn or sn-th

This from Us to the writers. This a common song among a group of chingus and me when we are tipsy. It's spanish but I had to translate.

See how I am doung my good
Very used to get drunk
and to the ruin

You, you only you
You have filled of mourning my life
Opening every wound
In my heart

You, you only you
You're the cause of my weeping
Of my disappointment
And despair

Only you fatal shadow