[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

X( X( X( master taltal is definitely not homo
the conversation should be like this:
taltal-i like lady ki :x :x :x
golta- x worri bro...i will help u to kick out paeha(the crowd) frm disturbing u and lady ki...
taltal: thanx alot bro...
golta: eunuch park...finally..finally paeha will back to my side....cos taltal will be with lady ki...!!
eunuch park : really!!??omo..omo...i am happy for u too after so much time n energy u have sacrified to get paeha attention!!

@berryblissTsk, tsk, tsk... For the very first time, you are so wrong sweetie. No one HERE is crazy about Taltal anymore.... since the introduction of Paeha's latest killer wig last week... [-( Oh, maybe for those who are drunk here...  and only that spooky butterfly might know what I mean. ;))

Guest talkovercoffee

@soojun‌ ah your ava! :\"> :x

Sorry folks, for being of topic here. Im out from my hiding space to give comment for the one n only object of my fangirling of all time, the greatest binnie B-) and absolutely dont wanna added to this 'pack'

All i wanna say is, PAEHA will be all yours :-h

soojun said: @berryblissTsk, tsk, tsk... For the very first time, you are so wrong sweetie. No one HERE is crazy about Taltal anymore.... since the introduction of Paeha's latest killer wig last week... [-( Oh, maybe for those who are drunk here...  and only that spooky butterfly knows what I mean. ;))

@-) @-) omo...have i been found out??!! 8-| but i refused to leave tis taltal-sn  th-sn thread no matter wat...
:-$ :-$ juz pretend u dont knw abt tis...
p.s : i still think taltal with long hairs looks better than paeha with his  neatly combed long hair..oppss..but paeha definitelly looks awesome if his long  hair is messy..but then we havent seen taltal with messy hair...we might be spitting blood ..who knows..hehehhe =)) =)) =))

Guest uctqepe

i think i can predict where this thread is going if the next episodes will break our heart again.. Dear Master Taltal, please be ready to be stripped naked and whipped *upps  sacrificed here in order to cheer up the hyenas *rawr*

@uctqepe :
sorri i m a bit confuse here....but may i know why u trying to involve my master taltal here??(to be a sacrifice object?!..NO WAY!!)
pls stick to paeha oni..okie  :-B :-B
   who knows after today episode, to make sure  the fans x feel  sad for his th character, jcw might show his abs in IG  =P~ =P~

omo..again the MBC released the bts of today episode 44!!?last time they did such when God gift drama came out...so tis time they doin such thing again to attract the ratings since last week x good...anyway the bts they post in main thread..but i guess u guys cn get it frm MBC websitewell it is bts of the same pic released..the governors will pledge th..and sn+taltal will be working together save wy :x :x
and maybe tats the cause paeha drunk??  
p.s i noticed frm bts...wonder why taltal and golta keep on touching each other...u not homo, rite master taltal?...pls be honest to ur servant here... X_X

soojun said: People!!! This is a TaNyang Couple Thread!! NOT a playground for crazy avatar-competitors whatsoever!!! Please!! 
CONTINUE!!! 
Gawd!! I bet @ChelseaS would never ever thought her fellow shippers are ruining her thread.... 

drbigapple said: @petria... yea chinggu... Th even though he once recite the yeokrin never ever touch his forbidden spot..n sn asked will he killed her too if she did touch the spot?? We all knw th will prefer to kill/sacrifice himself than to injure sn... Will we ever have the opportunity to c sn crying desperately for paeha ??!! I seriously dunno why so hard for her to do so..but wat i knw she goin cry more for maha n wy [-( [-( well at least my boy soo hyun cry at right time n for rite person.... if i c sn cry for wy...sorri but i feel like slapping her chinggu...omo..bcos of paeha i had turned into a b**ch :-SS :-SS

soojun said: @drbigapple b-(Let me SLAP YOU!! *Slap! Slap!** Alright, alright, go to Lee Hwan then... cry buckets...
OMG!! She did cry for him! But I don't know how desperate you want her to cry...She hurt him but I have NO Doubt she loves him more than the other guy.
Will she cry for ot? I think so, c'mon she is not a cruel person. For Maha? Gawd!! I just cannot imagine!! But, but maybe E Bang will steal the show with his signature saliva overflowing cry? Who knows? And we crazy ppl here will lust for Paeha's latest style maybe? And forget about the sorrow and frustration? 

drbigapple said: @-) @-) omo...have i been found out??!! 8-| but i refused to leave tis taltal-sn  th-sn thread no matter wat...
:-$ :-$ juz pretend u dont knw abt tis...
p.s : i still think taltal with long hairs looks better than paeha with his  neatly combed long hair..oppss..but paeha definitelly looks awesome if his long  hair is messy..but then we havent seen taltal with messy hair...we might be spitting blood ..who knows..hehehhe =)) =)) =))

SN with PBW 
HD came in to inform SN about OT
The last scene from epm43
Paeja slowly approach OT wth swordTh is going to attack OT but EB and musong stand infornt of himTT was also against itSN shouted PAEJAED came also stopping PAeja
OK i dont understand Talk between SN ED and THTH stuck the sword on the ground
TH went to his quarters followed by SNSN talking about OTTH mad and sounds sadTH is telling something to SN which makes SN's eyes go wide again SN is asking THsomethingVery sad music playingSN crying @drbigapple but nit what you wantSN is crying telling SN not to go he calls to SN desperatelyGolta came in