[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

I want to kill all. TH, kill WY, MH, Ayu and kill yourself but SN. I hate her, I want her alone forever.

I read the comments on Ji Chang Wook's recent Instagram photo, there are many fans what wish for a successful kiss of TH and SN for the next episode. Haha... :x  :\">  :-* Anyway, I doubt it would happen. Maybe later...

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Kiss???? No. TH should push her down the bed, hit her and send her to the GG. that's all.

@nploan‌

so the fans r not jealous their beloved jcw lips will be taken by aggressive jiwon unnie...opps u remember last time shethe one tat putting her arms around jcw neck n deepen the kiss..tis time.she might bite his lips.. =P~ =P~

Oh plz plz let today kiss scene happened..juz like last week we had a child pose :\"> :\"> after paeha snap out frm hallucination..tis time sn will snap out after paeha wild kiss 8-} 8-}

I left a comment on one of his pic from Instagram, lol he probably won't even understand all that English, I'm not the only one left on comment in English though. Hah. Oh chang wook-shi I wish you know how we fans feel about you.

I was at China's Baidu forum just now, and apparently the translation of the last sentence of the preview is:
TH said: If you are like this and I abandoned you, you will be doomed!

I like that TH can be aggressive and do not want to be taken for granted. The expression on his face also fit what he is saying.Yep, its time that TH knock some sense into SN and demand for reciprocration.
-------------------I can understand why he is yawning. It must be very tiring to act mental all the time. physically draining. Group hugzzzzzzzzz

Guest uctqepe

as much as i hope they will have the most intense ohlala scene today but since this is saeguk, so am gonna keep my hopes down  (:| (:| (:| (:| (:|