[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest avocado1430291863

Just keep wondering, will the writer nim restore th's character in the end of this show?? And how...the damage is badly done...sigh..

after the imperial couples gt drunken..they reconcile back by olala....yea..they r drunk so they let out all their desire :\"> :\">
yea rite..dont dream abt tat chinnggu..
the writers are crazy..hey maybe some wine/liquor company sponsor tis ek drama..so they kinda do some PROMOTING HERE u know...
well @soojun...u c..again sn will get VERY EMOTIONAL if tat involves wy....tsk tsk tsk..how could i not be angry with her... should  i say i gv up on her???...

Guest sogongx3

It's getting harder and harder for me to continue shipping TH&SN :(( what have they done to our puppy emperor?

SN is a strong woman!She is not like that when her father diedSHe is not like that when she thought Byul died!But she is like that when she thought OT died.
ANother unacceptable thing this WRs are giving us.
or SN was influenced by TH after all she saw TH drinking for 5 years! hahahha

I'm even mad anymore. I'm just goingto say helllll!!!!!!! To these writer. I'll spread the word not to watch your dramas anymore.

Tomorrow I'm going to be fighting with LK and TH for the wine

Guest walkingintherain

Chinggus thanks for your recaps!!!!! Sorry for not being on this thread often enough, because i promised myself not to watch empress ki until exam is over and i will only come to this thread to read recaps and read the comments on the episode, and sadly i can obviously feel that it is getting easier and easier to force myself not to watch EK because of the recent roller coaster episodes!!!!  ~X( i don't even know whether i should be happy with the preview or not?  8-} i mean, why are they always doing that to the imperial couple????? why is TH the one that always wants to force kiss on SN????WHY NOT SN? HUH?! 
HAHAHA i'm going cray cray now too!!!!! this drama is making everyone cray cray!!!!! @-) 8-} ~X(

hmm..sn indeed heartless...really really heartless..for those years she with paeha..even with their baby ayu...still she care wy who she didnt c past 5 years(oh ya she oso didnt bother abt paeha crazy condition/finding out solution)golta is rite all abt sn...tats why their relationship is so easily break apart...
watever...i think the writers are following the novel now...no use for us to cry/bash anymore...let goryea wins all..either in battle..or in love relationship

Guest uctqepe

Okay! before we bash SN, lets try to think again..i BELIEVE (well, at least i try to *sigh*) that she's being emotional and drunk not only because of WY *alone* but the whole situation.. She's questioning her identity, her misunderstanding with TH who was once-devoted husband but is losing his mind and about to have orgy party *lalalalalla*
so i refuse to believe that the only reason is THE SUPERMAN.. oh my, SN, why would u need to worry? even when he's dead, he will probably rule the kingdom of heaven, because when he enters the gate, all angels cannot stand his pure shining soul..
#okay, this is bad. my cynicism is getting another whole new level. i'm gonna workout till i pass!
PS: but again, lets say i am wrong and THAT is her only reason (the writers are following the novel??), so, AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA this is all a joke! this drama is a joke!

@uctqepe:if th turn into sex maniac/womanizer in this drama..i gonna curse the writers to HELL with all his/her generations..tis is absolutely a fatal mistake cos most of us female here will x able to accept tis th character change at all!!!

long long time back i already wished th had amnesia..so tat he will totally forget abt sn when she so cold towards him and seeing his suffering unrequited love is sooooo painful for me...
but too bad..cos if tis is modern kdrama,the writers alwiz use tis kind of memory loss plot..to create makjang for the leads
but tis is saeguk...so paeha gotta bring this horrible memory with him to hell...............

Guest uctqepe

drbigapple said: @uctqepe:if th turn into sex maniac/womanizer in this drama..i gonna curse the writers to HELL with all his/her generations..tis is absolutely a fatal mistake cos most of us female here will x able to accept tis th character change at all!!!

one thing that i dun understand they x have any single of kissing scene when they are in good condition /relationship but there always have force kissing scene  when they are in conflict and it always x happen ~X( come on writer nim !!! wake up!!! >:P