[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@ChelseaS :sorri my dear the first ,2nd and 3rd rule as a personal bodyguard..NEVER EXPOSE  ur master to danger...however u had broke those important rules when u post the pic of paeha...attracting those wild hyenas with their wild pervy  imagination..so,oni me is the most suitable..or maybe ahem ahem i fated to stand by his side  :)>- :)>-
@namyo :well hjw is not plump and she definitely not goin to plump herself. :P:P:Pshe is for master taltal :)>-

Now I know @drbigapple 's strategy...

She tries to pair HJW with other guys, so she can get Paeha all to herself. Other fangirls, she will try to make you all fight against each other.

drbigapple, I am looking at you. I know your hidden motives.

[-X [-X [-X

EDIT:
Just saw CherKell's post in the JCW thread. They live shooting, so actors are sleeping on trailers. So @namyo JCW was definitely on bed when he shot that pic. :P

However, ladies, no he didn't bring that long hair home to fulfill your fantasies. :P

namyo said: :-O :> :-O :> :-O OMG!!!!!!! Did someone send the letter? Is he seducing us? OMG!!!!!! Come to me I'll show you my spanish mother tongue Is he in bed? !!!!!!!! @ChelseaS you don't know what have done to me?

@soojun
Somehow, I kind of know you were going to say that bit about trailers... :P

I wonder if they each have their own trailer or they share or what? Can cast visit each others' trailers. You know hang out for a bit when they are bored...try to find some common activity to pass the time.
:-/ :-/ :-/

Well perhaps i too lenient abt @namyo....tats why she had turned to tis stage( i guess she didnt receive enuf bullying frm me...tats why she went into berserk   =)) =))
when she said she gonna show her mother tongue to paeha..i was thinking she gonna  teach paeha her native language so they cn communicate easier in the future..kinda nice and sweet of her :x :x
but after wat @soojun interpret on...then i realized..yea..at this stage it is impossible @namyo will still be  the same sweet innocent girl!?tsk tsk tsk...she wanna show paeha her tongue.all the while..>:P >:P

@drbigappleWhere is @namyo ? 
Oh! She is busy gargling mouthwash!! :D
Dear Chingu, please make sure the mouthwash is NOT alcohol free! Yes! alcohol allowed!! We want Paeha to sway a sword to you... One down!!! :)]
EDITED With excitement!I thought it is still cold in KOrea now? How come he is not heavily dressed? Someone visited him? In that trailer? On bed? With D Hair

@petria:

U still x very stable i meant ur emotion =)) =))

if i place u too near to paeha..wat would u do to paeha ??if suddenly golta gt too cozy/close to paeha..ur jealousy mighy affect ur judgement.. :-B :-B

So safer u join @namyo team hahaah..tis difficult task to stay n protect paeha let me alone bear the burden .. O:-) O:-) omo..suddenly i feel myself acting too angelic.. =))

@petria I think @drbigapple‌ has shown shown signs of greediness. Out of nowhere she had included TT in this, we know he wants pahea for herself. But take a look at her ava, an ALIEn!!!. And now Golta [-(

Guest uctqepe

soojun said: @drbigappleWhere is @namyo ? 
Oh! She is busy gargling mouthwash!! :D
Dear Chingu, please make sure the mouthwash is NOT alcohol free! Yes! alcohol allowed!! We want Paeha to sway a sword to you... One down!!! :)]
EDITED With excitement!I thought it is still cold in KOrea now? How come he is not heavily dressed? Someone visited him? In that trailer? On bed? With D Hair