[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest avocado1430291863

We tanyang shipper surely have a pervy party here....to redeem our breaking heart... :D

Ladies...you should spare at least one spot of paeha for me....yumm yummm

=))

Guest IssaG

Hello there,Im also a Tanyang,{JIJI} shipper,i love them on and off screen.wishing that they will date for real.Ji Chang WOOK is so handsome and a very good actor,Its good to find this Tanyang thread and i really have a big laugh reading all ur comments

I fear for JCW because he has so many pervy fans waiting to pounce on him. You all can grab him all you want. I'll use a different strategy: I'll show up with a tray of food (not persimmons since he's scared of them) so he will willingly come to me muahahahaha :))

@jeeneeMy cutie, I have read your post on the main thread ( amayah mentioned about it). I totally agree with you. Sometimes I feel so selfish for not showing support to my fellow shippers there when I see posts after posts counter your posts... Sorry. I am tired of debating, long time ago. But it is good to have such TH fans there fighting for him, defending him but yet accepting or should I say aware of his weakness and flaws.
Ranting Alert!! Don't read if you don't want to spoil your weekend mood! 

When others say that SN is a person with 'less words, more actions' type of woman, I accept. But please accept TH's insecurities. If they think it is ok for her to stay that way, why not TH stay that way too? Of course I am not saying it is good to stay that way because that is the main cause they drift apart.I think SN first acted 'behind' TH was when he failed to make her the empress. Why can't she see? Was he that powerful to do things as he wished at that moment? If she thought so then that was her 'mistake' or being too naive. That was not her fault being naive but that was not his fault either!! Just ONE wish did not granted from TH and he was doomed? Just like that? Wasn't that too harsh? 

And I can go on and on and on debating again... SN this, TH that... sigh...
Off course we know all this mess is created by the writer, things are upside down now. 
But since we are watching this drama, we have to follow what they give us unless we decided to drop it and create our own version of EK. So when we go back to the reasons Paeha is behaving like that, SN has to be responsible, not 100% off course. TH has to be MORE responsible than any other person.
In short, I don't agree SN has nothing to do with Paeha's behavior. I am not blaming her and I respect her very much. 
Paeha doesn't love her for nothing and she is not as blind as other shippers thought.  
Sorry for ranting chingus since it is Saturday and we are suppose to have lots of fun!!!

@daegorr
You can feed him first, the hyenas will feed on him later!!! More flesh!!! =)) =))Oh, please leave a message in Korean to JCW, saying there are weird fans lusting for his black long wig!! =))
@petriaI see you as a very close friend of mine here because you are totally allergic to my flower boy, scholar type guy taste. No conflict forever! NCF!! :)>-

i guess mayb @nploan can pass tat message of yours @soojun to jcw IG..but then @nploan will be blocked forever frm jcw IG...hhahhaha
i even read some fan post message to hjw latest IG pic asking her to be real life couple with JJM hahha...
but i do understand ur intention @soojun..u juz nicely giving paeha some warning.... ;);)  tat he should start looking for more bodyguards to protect him... =)) =)) =))

@drbigappleIs it true HJW still single? Well, you know, after constant brain washing of JiJi dating in real by you and @nploan, I am beginning to sway... ahem!! 
Yea, so many months of working together for long hours everyday, acting as lovers on screen... No! NO!Binnie! Where are you? Send some food cart to EK set! 

Nice strategy @daegorr!! I think we need to collaborate. :D I will cook for JCW. :x Tell me JCW what do you want and I'll send it over. Just give me enough time to research the recipe, ok? :D "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" :x 
 @namyo, I think I can't cry anymore. My tears had all dried up thanks to the writers. So I'm just enjoying reading everyone's posts here. It really makes my day. :DI ;;):))

Just finished watching the latest EK episodes and I'm now suffering from a headache after seeing JCW acting like a madman. His acting was really outstanding in ep42, not just in the madman scene, but also in the scenes before that: him reprimanding Golta for badmouthing SN, him shouting at ED for slapping his girl, his reaction upon receiving the secret letter...those scenes really gave me goosebumps. He deserves an Oscar!!
Anyway, I saw several news articles talking about Paeha's costumes in the show. They call him a "fashionista".
Enter Empress Ki Ji Chang Wook as the fashionista of Yuan? Grand costumes a feast for the eyes  
20140403045958_432662_1201_1201_zps8578c

wat u guys plotting now??!it seems like a twisted modern version of Hansel and Gretel... :-B :-B u guys are really  8-} 8-} 8-}The way to a man's heart is through his stomach??!! u guys are juz preparing to EAT him when he is Ready to BE EATEN....

p.s        =P~ =P~ yea..i know @namyo..can u pls juz  wipe off ur drooling saliva