[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

hanaseyes said: @jeenee : Please let me show  the lyrics  here since your spoiler tag don't work. Hmn, why so many people have problem when use it ?
@carmens : AWESOME Video! I'm really love it ! Thanks a lot ! Now, I'm in it !

"Don't Deserve You" by PLUMB

You're the first face that I see
And the last thing I think about
You're the reason that I'm alive
You're what I can't live without
You're what I can't live without

You never give up
When I'm falling apart
Your arms are always open wide
And you're quick to forgive
When I make a mistake
You love me in the blink of an eye

I don't deserve your love
But you give it to me anyway
Can't get enough
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
You take off running and come right after me
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you

You're the light inside my eyes
You give me a reason to keep trying
You give me more than I could dream
And you bring me to my knees
You bring me to my knees

Your heart is gold and how am I the one
That you've chosen to love
I still can't believe that you're right next to me
After all that I've done

Can't get enough
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you

I don't deserve a chance like this
I don't deserve a love that gives me everything
You're everything I want

Can't get enough
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you
And I don't deserve you

I like @ChelSeaS's new avatar. Where did you get that from? :xAlso @hanasayes' new signature banner is very funny too. They look like an angry warrior couple. =))About JCW's new Instagram photo, I think he's trying to seduce all the fangirls out there. His flirty eye stare is so smexy!!! He sleeps with the long hair also? Haha...:))

Last night I watched BTS of EK, the one when TH, SN, ED, and Bayan eat dinner and JCW eats almost everything lol.
My mother came and see the video.
Her reaction: "Her (SN) clothes is so beautiful..." I and my younger sister replied: "Of course, she's the main lead so her clothes are the most beautiful"

SN-EK402.jpg

And when she saw TH eats everything in front of him: "Is he practicing to eat or is it the shooting? He eats a lot"
I replied: "It's between the shooting and only him that eat the props"

My mother don't watch EK but I think she loves SN clothes and (maybe) also like JCW hahhaha

Even JCW is even popular with ajummas in dramas. I remembered what @jeenee said about how ratings were connected with ajhummas. Lol.

HJW if I were you I'll be careful those are most dangerous.

Guest uctqepe

i am afraid if they will reveal Maha's identity this week.. how will uri Paeja feel about that??  :-SS :-SS :-SS :-SS =(( =(( =(( =(( 
those damn writers will use this to destroy his character even more.. i dont expect better from them
why another heartbreak for him?? whyyy?? :(( :(( :(( :((

@namyo :in this thread we already have @soojun the perverted ahjumma hahhaha..imagine there are  hundreds/thousands of tis type ahjumma OUT THERE..phew...scarry.. @-) @-)
@uctqepe: well...maha issue either out tis week or next week or  maybe for the last arc....so no matter wat th cant escape frm tis major heartbreak since the beginning when Maha is born and miraclely survived :-B :-B
the things we hated most now is the writers keep making th like a trash since that time jump...so even before maha issued raised..we already run out of tears to cry tsk tsk tsk :-w :-w

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple what i hate the most is the fact that the writers have prepared TH PERFECTLY to be at his worst when Maha's issue will come up.. the letters, the 'never-ever-talk-with-ur-wife' plot, SN going behind TH's back with the treasure and war deals.. and then BOOM! this boy is their child! Not to mention, TH is made having hallucination.. i mean D'UUHHHH??!! even the most rational and sane man in the world will even go MAD if all those things are thrown at his face at the same time!!!  

Guest uctqepe

nploan said: @uctqepe, after reading your post above, I gotta remind you "Keep Calm and Love Ta Hwan". Calm down...Haha...I like avatar. 

well the other aim writers planning to do with th is with his current condition..it is totally impossible for him to ever accept/love Maha as his stepson(like we all hoping before tat th will accept Maha sincerely after he knew it is sn precious son instead of related with el-temur clans)but as  we c th condition now  is totally unstable.. wat he gonna do when he knew maha is love product of wy-sn?? so i guess maybe writers will made th really an antagonist =(( =((

oooooohhh yeaaaaah, it's monday!!! favorite day of the week hehe + tomorrow ofc  B-)I want and hope to see beautiful TaNyang moments :-bdfighting chingus, have a great EK day :D <:-P

I think I'm in denial just as @soojun Why do still hope for the writers to fix this mess, wheeee?

I just saw that the cave scene reached more than 510000 views on YT. Besides me who are the perverts watching it?

omo!!! what with all those long hair ...is it his wig long hair or non sleeve shirt with hair(fashion)  :-/ nah..what ever it is.. jcw totally look like a bad guy in that pic ...although there was a sexy side of him in that pic but i prefer a good guy ver of him just like on saturday  northcape pic he posted in IG :\"> and the eyebrow y suddenly so thick ?(aka crayon sinchan) =)) is he trying to seduce someone with tat pic by showing off his muscle while sitting on a bed with his long wig hair :)
well actually his target was someone else but he x know that by posting those pic he was the one that become a target of  some of my chingu here (lusting over him wig long hair) and other fangirls out there  :)) and what???fans in IG even request his nude pic  :-O ....look like the lusting syndrome was now at a very dangerous stage...i need to call our mama nim/hjw to save our paeha/jcw  virginity ..before anything ahemmm happen    :)] wait a minute...but how come i know that jcw is still a virgin guy...or not ? :-w ;))
he posted the pic and said today weather is good and have a good day today too  ..seems like this few days he was so happy since tanyang fans gift ?;;) maybe  he was lied down on the bed while enjoyed watching the content in the USB fans gave him ;))

@uctqepe Yeah I agree, even the most sane person will at least shock/get heart attack when hearing his son is not really his son. Worse yet it's the son of his wife and her past lover... I could only imagine TH explode...

Poor Paeha, come here, all noonas and dongsaengs here will console you!

Guest uctqepe

@namyo @drbigapple your ava, people!  :)) :))
@petria even though we can see that some part of SN's reasoning for her action is "for the good of Paeja", is it too much of me for asking at the end she will also realize how much pain and agony it has caused for TH? i am rooting for a teary mellow scene of SN saying sorry for what TH is going through and TH will say sorry for not listening to her plea and his people's.. 
PS: i can't say i am ready for the coming heartbreaking episodes for Paeja but at least my wine is ready.. for all of us who becomes drunkard like uri Paeja, CHEERS!