[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Unni soon will start a new drama so soon will be another new shipping couple of her and her co-star ! 

JCW still cannot visit her on this drama and be like one of her Ex !! just like Producer ! 

now for a moment I wanna Unni to be on Producer only so I can see wooki as a guest there :D

• Like 1

Omo omo, JiJi need to keep their naughty hands off each other :D aren't u a little too comfortable with each other there :phew: I guess being in a dongseng- Noona relationship explains this closeness :P 

It is time to move on. TaNyang's ship sailed smoothly to eternity. JIJi's ship? also sail, but...separately in two different directions :P   *taking cover from potential shelling and bombing* 

• Like 1

Guest minksquared

Hello everyone, I really really really really loved all of their interactions in Empress Ki and Changwook's performance in EK is by far the most mesmerizing to me. I came here to search for some translation to the bathtub rose petal scene - what exactly did Changwook say that made Jiwon splash him with water? :D:D Hope to find out soon :)

Edited by minksquared

@jiji0203 , if there is true love between Ji Ji, they will get married eventually. ;) 

Anyway, it's fun to ship them. HJW is almost 37, but she's always cute, young, and fresh, so I really want her to get married to a younger guy.

tumblr_nppjplxb8w1twu697o1_540.png

• Like 4

@nploan That is a very nice matching pic! They look very compatible despite the 10 years age gap  

Hjw is looking better and better each time she makes appearance on TV- and so is jcw. I love HJW's look in her upcoming drama! She looks very pretty in those colorful spring dresses. Too bad her co-star isn't jcw. Regardless, I'll be looking forward to her new drama.

What about JCW? Is he going to MS soon? Any news about his final project before joining MS?  

Gosh, I hate the new Soompi so much, especially its stupid emoticons

• Like 2

I look forward to her new drama. It seems like a fun rom-com. Infinite's L will have a noona dongsaeng romance with HJW in her new drama. He looks very cute and handsome (trust me, he is so attractive and young) , and JCW gotta watch out for a new potential rival. :phew:

Edited by nploan
  • Like 1

Omo omo omo, the TaNyang feels hit me hard again and led me to this thread. Yah chingus! How are you?! Still shipping TaNyang/JiJi like crazy? ;) Kekekeke ;D

saaaame here. Still, the best otp. Ever. <3

gosh I need to see a new drama with JiJi soon!! or even better, get an invitation to their wedding! :Dd

<3

• Like 6

JiJi BTS new still

hehe look the way jcw touch from her shoulders to her arms, oh oh seems wookie taking advantage from unnie :phew:

and the last part, his eyes is staring at her, i bet hjw do that gesture first then jcw follows haha

btw when i do searching "Ha Ji Won" on google, guess which name the most related to her...BAMM that is Ji Chang Wook, then Huyn Bin and her brother Tae Soo...really JiJi is destiny:wub::wub:

Edited by sharonsfv
  • Like 7

Couple Glasses?

High School Couple?

11376115_504812696342832_1942690291_n.jp11326727_483334531825311_1105342998_n.jp

cr: tanyangfeels

Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and crescent moon on the caption.. :wub:

• Like 10

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday! 

twyahoo002.jpg

11412214_1623924877825427_65693306962040

Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tried to sing a song in Chinese. Last time he didn't do so in Taiwan, but now he did it. I guess he learned it from Ji Won noona's effort in singing in a foreign language.

;)

• Like 11

@kanyaprasetyo did they really update their IG one minute apart of each other? You saw it happened?

And the moons, omo. But my heart is quite broken with this pair, I really dont dare to hope. But they keeping doing this IG thingie.

-------

@nploan you are such a diehard Tanyang shipper. :lol:

-----------

when I see lee jin wook being so handsey with HJW, it makes me think what would JCW feel, haha. Yep, a part of me is still delulu, even tho I am totally looking forward to HJW's new drama.:D

• Like 7

Yeah @qwenli , I am indeed a diehard JiJi shipper. :D

Trust me, JCW was so influenced by the bunny style. This is the pic from the rehearsal. He already prepared the bunny accessory but not randomly picked it up from the fan's gift. Hehe...Well, he didn't have to wear such a girly thing on his head when singing "Sarang suruwo", but he did it on purpose, and I believe there must be a reason for it. 

11249410_436819716497698_185014243_n.jpg

apple221014_02.jpg

(photoshoot in Taiwan last Oct). 

photo606911.jpg

HJW influences JCW to wear glasses and bunny head. :phew:

I think JCW and his mom will watch "The Time I Loved You" on SBS every weekend.

In a recent interview for a Japan magazine, JCW said he can't stand watching horror movies. HJW feels the same ( http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/69839/20150121/why-actress-ha-ji-won-never-films-horror-movies.htm )

HJW has just released a song that she composed. That is a very cute song! JCW's character in musical "The Days" is a guard, but he also composes and sings his own song. Is it such a funny coincidence? ;)

Edited by nploan
  • Like 7