Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

Hi ladies!! Long time no see..

Do you have new ship to sail or do your heart still firmly on TaNyang?? Hehehe :)

I got new info from "good authority" that I cannot said here who she is, but you could guess it.. Do you know that Jiwonnie and Wookie are both going to be in Tokyo this Saturday 28 February?  Jiwon has a fan meeting in Shinjuku and Wook has his Healer Special Event just a few blocks away from there?!?!?  Oh my shippy heart! :wub::wub:

I don't know what to say anymore.. I don't want to have high hopes, but at the same time I want them to meet secretly.. Hehehe. JCW will def promote for Healer, so don't expect he'll say anything about HJW or EK.. But yeah still.. I hope they'll meet again and provide delulu fishes for all of us! :phew::phew:

• Like 3

It's been a long time since my last visit of this thread. It's so quiet here. 

I'm really sorry for HJW's loss. It looks like now she is back to the entertainment world, and she looks so gorgeous in the Hongkong magazines.

JCW will come back to K-drama in the latter half of this year. Is there any chance for our couple's reunion in a drama? :wub:

• Like 3

Yaaa... It's really quiet now. Everyone seems forget about this thread? :D both JiJi busy with their life. No news related to both...

Anyway, right now I'm shipping wgm chinese version. Chenbolin with songjijyo :D yaa, still related to uri JiJi. That Bolin guy who got rumoured with uri Jiwon hahahaa...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Yaaa... It's really quiet now. Everyone seems forget about this thread? :D both JiJi busy with their life. No news related to both...

No, I don't forget about this thread. It's just that I'm still waiting for Dispatch to release their dating news about JiJi...Haha...(j/k)

• Like 1

Missing the craziness in shipping this couple ! 

Missing the camping here ! 

• Like 4

Okay chingus don't you worry with some high protein fish, because uri JiJi deliver it at the most unexpected time.. 

I just knew today that Ha Ji Won is STYLUS NEW MUSE!!! Same with Ji Chang Wook and he's already attached to STYLUS since last year! :wub::wub:

Cgko_9uU8AA5n4f.jpg

Cgko_9pUYAEbP-p.jpg

img_main01.jpg?w=600&h=400

11950621_699064800238247_1068213135_n.jp

Is this a code from them? :phew: FYI, Stylus is jewelry company (for wedding/proposal)

• Like 4

Yeah, it must be destiny:wub: . It is such a good news! I think Stylus jewelry is JiJi shipper.  Please have them to take a photoshoot together !!!;) 

• Like 4

Hey guys! I'm totally late lol... but I'm new to the forums and wanted to declare my status as a TaNyang shipper and low-key Jiji shipper!

Empress Ki remains my favorite k-drama of all time! TaNyang remains my one and only k-drama OTP!!! I could probably write a thesis about these two, hopefully I'll post some meta about this couple and the drama later on.

But on the JiJi front...

Couple jewelry!?!?!?! These photos were posted by Stylus's designer @tripleconcerto

Also, as some of you know, Ji Chang Wook has been filming his new drama "The K2".... it's really good so far! He was recently filming in Spain.

Ha Ji Won was recently on the cover of Marie Claire Hong Kong and in her interview she said: 

Ha Ji Won: I’d love to travel to Europe, particularly in Spain.

Cr: @ferlycious, Translated by minnie

"particularly" .... particularly.... Why!?!? Why!?!? hmmmmm fishy....

• Like 3

Currently watching Changwook new drama and remind me how much I miss this pairing...when will I'll be able to see them work together on a project again .....

• Like 2

Not sure if this Empress Ki BTS was posted already... it's adorable! The horse really liked Ji Chang Wook and it shared the love!!! Sidenote: Damn, JCW's gangsta shoulders!

Other Empress Ki BTS! I loved this scene, when Nyang hugs him and tells him she'll do all she can to ensure his recovery! I wonder if the one where he is lying down on the bed was a deleted section of this scene....

Spoiler

I just realized JCW starts laughing, not because HJW floats to the top, but because her hand brushes his nipple!!! Lol!

One of their first scenes, the underwater scene after the cliff jump.... they're so shy! Both biting their lips! Wonder what the staff must be thinking hehe?

As for purely JiJi ...

Ji Chang Wook was recently interviewed for his new movie Fabricated City (I really want to see it) and he was asked the what was his ideal type. This is what he said...

“I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.”

The "totally click with" part otherwise known as "matching codes" is his staple. The "innocent like a child"... what is JCW's and HJW's obsession with child-like innocence???... both of them don't want to grow up!

But what got me was his new idea of a "muse"! Reminded me of their Stylus campaigns.... Stylus has proved to be a treasure trove indeed! Delulu level up 200%!

• Like 1

Ok, I miss our little OTP so much. But am kinda annoyed atm how the shippers of JCW & NJH call them as JiJi. it's all over the internet. <_<

tumblr_os477f1FgP1wndc11o1_400.gif

Like excuuuuuse me, but JiJi is for Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won. <_<  At least for me, forever. <33

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, just saying my opinion. Why steal our couple's name? :ph34r:

Miss you all. Miss EK.  Miss my oppa and unnie together. Miss Tanyang. Still my favorite drama OTP. It's so quiet here on our thread nowdays. *creys

tumblr_inline_mfx6yooSqz1r64v5t.gif

• Like 1

Hi guys! I miss you! But anyway, just waving and posting regarding the interview of Ji Chang Wook where he was asked whether who among the actress he had worked with will visit him when he elisted.

Ji Chang Wook has worked with some of great actresses. “I was lucky to work with so many great actors. I learned a lot from them. While filming ‘Empress Gi,’ actress Ha Ji Won was always smiling on set. It must have been tough on her but she never stopped smiling. Also, Yoonah and Ji Hyun were full of laughter on set. I got so much good energy from them.”

As you noticed, he mentioned HJW first. It means, the first actress that comes to his mind is her. Lol. With a brief explanation regarding her attitude while they were filming. To think that he just finished his drama with NJH.

B)