[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

On 12/4/2017 at 1:53 PM, icyphoenix said:

He also has a break recently.. He was seen with his friends playing soccer.. I don't know whether they will meet up or not!! But he mentioned she wud visit him!! 

Yes, he mentioned she would. Maybe they need their fans to point them in each other's direction lol. HJW also stated lately that she would like to do more international work and if she does receive offers she would be really busy for a while. It's kind of off topic, but I rewatched DOTS lately and the intensity between the two leads (who got married yay) reminded me a lot of JiJi whenever I see a clip of EK They are amazing actors but...

nynNtIY.gif

27fe3d63e508a25db0d87dd365645ffb.jpg

b939633f11df65ae245a868b08c5a4ec.gif

710594_e9a730defc4f43e1a64feac0e4bd2f93.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, soso2094 said:

Yes, he mentioned she would. Maybe they need their fans to point them in each other's direction lol. HJW also stated lately that she would like to do more international work and if she does receive offers she would be really busy for a while. It's kind of off topic, but I rewatched DOTS lately and the intensity between the two leads (who got married yay) reminded me a lot of JiJi whenever I see a clip of EK They are amazing actors but...

I used to ship them a lot.. But now,.. I just want them to act together again in any project.. He will come by 2019 then they can do a project together.. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I used to ship them a lot.. But now,.. I just want them to act together again in any project.. He will come by 2019 then they can do a project together.. 

At this point, anything with them together is good even a cf:tongue:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi. I love last scene. Its remind viewer the question " if th didn't have anything is sy chose him (golta`s last scene) ?. and is th sy`s second choice (tangeshi last scene) ? "

Answer is when th didn't have anything and was a 18 year baby boy :grin: (when he was exiled) she's first choice was him even against a king.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 8:11 PM, the8dark8angel said:

Hi. I love last scene. Its remind viewer the question " if th didn't have anything is sy chose him (golta`s last scene) ?. and is th sy`s second choice (tangeshi last scene) ? "

Answer is when th didn't have anything and was a 18 year baby boy :grin: (when he was exiled) she's first choice was him even against a king.

Her heart already chose him n by the end, only he was left in her heart.. 

Re watching EK again makes me nostalgic.. I just want a modern spin off drama of tanyang couple with HJW n JCW again.. I want them to have their happily ever after.. I know that in northcape cf they should a modern version.. But it isn't enough for me!! I love tanyang a lot!! Even though I have stopped shipping HJW n JCW.. My love for tanyang will remain the same.. 

Here sharing a FMV showing crazy love of TaHwan for his Nyagi!! 

• Like 1

there are 2 kind of caring for someone .1- caring by heart that is called "loving" . 2-caring by mind that is called "respecting & liking".
after waching all episods we finily know that what was defrence betwin caring sy to th & wy .

wy : sy always respected wy and like him as his lord . even when wy gave sy the hairpin bcz of respect for her king she finily accepted that ( and  sacrefice felling to th).

th : sy has been love with th from ep4 . but bcz of th lying about her father she blocked her felling in her heart by her mind . but finily heart wins battle against mind . 

i remember in secret garden series hjw charecter said "some times a person hate otherone to the death but meanwile she\he  is in  love with that person"

after witnesing events happend betwin sy th in last 10 eps and after every event sy easily forgives th , its bcz she has unconditional love for th. 

when sy become servent in palace some times when she is drunk and sick , she saw th as wy if u remember . why she saw th as wy ? why not golta or dokman or other males ? can u anwser this? 

in ep 33 she saied that she starting to feel afraid . bcz when th wanted to kiss her , she wanted to th kiss her too but her mind (bcz of past events) wont alow her to close her eyes .
she start to afraid that she may not to block her feeling that started from ep4.

when sy crying over wy dead body , she said he finily freed from that cursed relation with her and said
 to in next life forget her , bcz if these events repet 10000 times again she wont be able to  fall in love with  him (just repect as king) and she will always fall in love with th even he has many flaws.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, the8dark8angel said:

there are 2 kind of caring for someone .1- caring by heart that is called "loving" . 2-caring by mind that is called "respecting & liking".
after waching all episods we finily know that what was defrence betwin caring sy to th & wy .

wy : sy always respected wy and like him as his lord . even when wy gave sy the hairpin bcz of respect for her king she finily accepted that ( and  sacrefice felling to th).

th : sy has been love with th from ep4 . but bcz of th lying about her father she blocked her felling in her heart by her mind . but finily heart wins battle against mind . 

i remember in secret garden series hjw charecter said "some times a person hate otherone to the death but meanwile she\he  is in  love with that person"

after witnesing events happend betwin sy th in last 10 eps and after every event sy easily forgives th , its bcz she has unconditional love for th. 

when sy become servent in palace some times when she is drunk and sick , she saw th as wy if u remember . why she saw th as wy ? why not golta or dokman or other males ? can u anwser this? 

in ep 33 she saied that she starting to feel afraid . bcz when th wanted to kiss her , she wanted to th kiss her too but her mind (bcz of past events) wont alow her to close her eyes .
she start to afraid that she may not to block her feeling that started from ep4.

when sy crying over wy dead body , she said he finily freed from that cursed relation with her and said
 to in next life forget her , bcz if these events repet 10000 times again she wont be able to  fall in love with  him (just repect as king) and she will always fall in love with th even he has many flaws.

I have to agree with this!! 

TN-WY's relationship was mutual respect n something like a superior n his follower.. Kinda loyalty!! 

But TH-TN's relationship is very different!! For him, she was his everything. He was just sleeping before she arrived in his life.. She woke him up.. She subconsciously started liking the innocent n endangered TH!! So she chose him before her respected king WY!! 

From this scene where he first feels his heart racing for seung nyag

Till the end  of his last breathe.. For TH ,she was his only.. SN might know but she already had chosen him n finally she admitted it at the end!! 

:heartbreak:

The hottest chemistry of tanyang!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was reading some of comment on ek main thread  and i think some veiwer are confiused about some scenes of series .

1 -some people saying bcz of sy and taltal in some scenes stare at each other then they love each other . they not . tt is sy`s teacher and always sy respect him . tt story is little diffrent . when sy come to palace 2nd time as consort tt tought only reason is revenge but in ep36 when tt explains plan for war with youn chol to th , th tells to sy to leave palace sy refiuses , th said they maybe lost the battle and sy will be in denger , sy respons how can i let you to face that situation(face enemy when th lost battle) alone and save myself we fight together and we win . in that moment tt look at sy and smiled . in this moment some veiwers tought tt loves sy , they wrong , smile wasnt for sy , he smiled bcz relized that sy didnt come to palace only for revenge , she`s come bcz she is love with empror .  after ep36 there many moments sy and th had problem with each other and only taltal came to them and remide them thair loved one , a) so many time tt reminded sy to she must be greatefull that what  emperor did to her and she must be in th side and she must not angry about emperors killing wy and other ..... b)when th punished sy and send her to temple only tt came and reminded th that if u want true loyality sy must be ur side and bring her back .

tt always was there to remind sy & th thair love in bad situations.

its not ok to lower taltal`s nobel personality with these thoughts that he must have affair with sy and run away with her .

2-some people think wy was sy`s first love but after waching all of episodes we know her first and last and true love was ony th (from ep4) . even accepting hairpin from wy wasnt from love , it was like a command from her king and bcz of respect sy had for wy she finily accept it .

for me this is the reson wy`s life after knowing sy become so pityful .

3-some people many time asked "why so many hate wy" , personaly i dont hate him but i understand why they hate him a} in first 1-6 episodes wy was in love with a boy ( when sy was boy)  . we know in reality he was a girl but veiwers when saw wy huging boy sy left and right , bring him to his room to sleep at ep1 , telling boy sy to sleep in his room but sy just wanted to be with th after horserace at beach ep4. this actions of wy was disgusting for many viewers (for me was sweet and funny) . b) every time when sy & th relation going to be happy the moment wy appears happines goes away . in the beach after race - in palace when sy was maid - after sy became consor - end ep49 when wy saved th&sy lifes - .....and. many other .spacialy for sy-th shipers wy was symbol of sadness for th-sy relation .c) for some ppl wy charecter was boaring bcz he didnt had up&down in his personality and he was same as always :)) . d) ......

4- in ep34 when she finaly went to th`s chamber (olala secne) . some ppls said she done it bcz of resposibility as consort , no they wrong . we all know sy had unconditional love for th from ep4 . but bcz of her father she blocked that love until ep 33 . in ep34 before olala she is siting on chair , shes tuching her lips , her eyes are red , her hand is betwin her legs , her body is hot and  gathered around . (in this secne director is so tricky) in that secne her body and heart want to have olala with her love one , her body need to have olala with th but her mind wont alow it but finaly heart wins battle against mind and she calls hondana . in bath shes woried 
 and i think its about her virginity ( in olala she segest to put out light bcz of that) . in bath hondana smiles bcz even she relized whats going on with her from sy`s body language . . 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . In this show WY died 3 times (2 of them was false) . every time after SY know about it she totaly forget him after 1-2 day .(from her actions its like a heavy burden lifted from her shulders) . bcz of these i said she never loved WY and TH was hers first and only love . If someones loved one dies she/he cant forget her/him in years and cant act normal , he/she always feels like something wrong in her/his life . (if she/he be in real and pure love )

Imagine this . if any point of show WY kills TH for any reason (even before sy being cosort or even for saving her life) . is she ever forgive wy ?

If any of u can forget about you loved one after 1-2 day and act like nothing happend , in that case yes SY loved Wy sooo much .

cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, it's a bit of a recap of the romance between Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan. The video itself is called The World's Most Persistent Man 2, so it might be a series of men in dramas who are persistent about winning the love of the women they love?

And, the writing on the video is a combination of lines that SN or TH is saying, plus comments about the scene or the direction of the romance. For instance, at 3:30, the commentary caption says "Rejected again Ta Hwan, will he give up like this?"

Hope this is enough of an explanation for you. If you're still curious about the clip and can't find a subbed version somewhere, I can try to translate the clip for you, but it may take a bit of time since I have other stuff going on right now. If you do want me to translate, please tag me or send me a PM.

thanx 4 explaining .:heart:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I’ve been always hoping for JCW to reunite with HJW in a new drama or movie project but it hasn’t happened yet. Last year there was some article saying that JCW was offered as the main lead for drama “City of the Stars” as an astronaut. It’s a pre-produced drama, and but until now there’s no further news about it. There’s no other article that ever said JCW changed his mind and declined the offer. We also don’t know if the project is on hold or not. As long as they don’t cancel the drama, there’s a possibility that he will participate in the project. HJW loves the sun, stars, moon and the universe, and she wants to be an astronaut too. I will cry for real if they offer HJW to be the female lead in this drama together with JCW. That would be perfect! I hope my wish will come true someday soon. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I think im a bit late but hey guys I felt so SO effin happy finding this uh long long thread. its been like a few weeks since ive done watching empress ki and i still cant over it. I loved the loveline between nyang & ta hwan. I feel so helpless sometimes when i think of how beautiful they looked together in the series. And it damn hurts, i fell in love with jiwon & wookie when i watched the bts, they looked so SO cute together. i badly want them to reunite in a new drama in the future. And this might sound pretty toxic & childish  but i hate seeing wookie being paired with these actresses in his new movies/dramas like damn these women they got nothing to jiwonie they dont even know it.

On 2/11/2015 at 12:58 AM, MichelleG said:

Wow @qwenli huhu hugs..
Me, i don'tknow when to let go of JiJi. :( I always said that tomorrow, I will no longer visit soompi and all that have connections with JiJi,but here I am, patiently waiting until they admit their real status. :))
I also became troll to my JiJi shippers fb friends and told them to not expect so much and said I will let them go on February 14 but to be honest, I am not sure because JiJi love surprises. Just like lately, both of them uploaded Black and White photos. I remember before, when they do that, we will have a party on this thread but why are you so quiet huhuhu.. T____________________________________________________T
Hopefully, we can ship them the way it was before but how?! No more trollcape , events and drama. Destiny loves trolling us. :))Can we bring it back the old times. That even we are talking about sinking ship, we are laughing? haha :) Hope we can.I love this thread and don't let it become just a memory! =((

why seeing this makes me kinda sad..