[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I heard Empress Ki's writer will come back with an MBC drama 'Tyrant' in Spring 2016. I wonder if there is any chance that our JiJi couple will reunite in that drama. It's a male lead based drama, I doubt that Ha Ji Won is willing to accept it. :rolleyes: Anyway, let's hope for the dream to come true. 

tumblr_nwggx8fcXE1twu697o1_540.jpg

cred: DC EK

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have good news!! A VERY GOOD NEWS! Well, at least to myself..

After 2 years Empress Ki will be aired in my country!!!

YAHOOO!!!

CTQR-5kUAAAi_O9.jpg

cr: officialtrans7 (the caption said: Coming soon on Trans7)

I'm sure it will be dubbed and I'm sure it will be cut and edited but I don't care, as long as I could watch this..

(I just hope the dubbing do the justice, please don't use MBC subtitles for the reference, I'd die laughing if they use D.Bannon translations) :P:P

• Like 4

Whooaaa.... really @kanyaprasetyo that would be great! Eventhough we should waiting for long! hahaha....

Ayway, I just feel amaze with our ship, we still have stalker... and guess who they are? Yeaah, CHANGMIN shipper!!! hahahahahaa....

I know, I shoudn't open shipper war here. It just, someone told me about it (the stalker) and I can't just standing still knowing about it. :D

Well, I should say "welcome" to the stalker then? Happy read the 1509 pages... good luck!!

Aahh, one thing... I don"t care if Jiji ship shink or what, I still stand here, loving Jiji as great actor/actress. Even now Jiji have their own life, Jiji has give me beautiful stories as a shipper. PERIOD!

:phew::phew:

Edited by B-u-z-z-B-e-e
  • Like 6

Excerpt from an interview article with JCW by Esquire magazine:

"Which role did you have the most fun with when acting?  
Ta Hwan in “Empress Ki”. There were many things that I could show (in the role). Because it was a role with many changes in emotions, I was able to show many different kinds of images. To be given such a role is a very happy thing for an actor. During the casting stage, I had already strongly expressed my intention to take on this role. The synopsis for “Empress Ki” was interesting, and the character itself was charming, so I had this thought that I had to do this role at all costs. It was also good when filming “Healer”. “Healer” was a special case; actually the viewership rating was the lowest among the 3 broadcasting stations. But it was unexpectedly popular in China."

source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/11/15/magazine-esquire-november-2015-issue-ji-chang-wook-carrying-on-the-hallyu-legacy/

Does he love filming for Empress Ki more than 'Healer'? Definitely Empress Ki is a very memorable project for him, and his most favorite senior co-star is HJW. :rolleyes:

If you have a chance to see fancam of JCW on his recent activities, you will see the Chinese actress who acts with him in new drama 'Mr. Right' is so touchy touchy with him every time she can. I'm really speechless now. :angry: 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

" Asked to pick a shower scene he has filmed that has left the deepest impression on him, he chose the scene in “Empress Ki” where he had to hide Seungnyang in his bath while pretending like nothing had happened. This scene was followed by a kissing scene underwater, which he did not find embarrassing, but found it novel instead since it was his first time filming such a scene. "

Link: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/12/07/eventcf-ji-chang-wook-meets-singapore-fans-for-the-first-time/

:rolleyes: JCW is very honest to his true feelings, haha...:lol: He found that scene NOVEL. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ladies!! Long time no see..

Do you have new ship to sail or do your heart still firmly on TaNyang?? Hehehe :)

I got new info from "good authority" that I cannot said here who she is, but you could guess it.. Do you know that Jiwonnie and Wookie are both going to be in Tokyo this Saturday 28 February?  Jiwon has a fan meeting in Shinjuku and Wook has his Healer Special Event just a few blocks away from there?!?!?  Oh my shippy heart! :wub::wub:

I don't know what to say anymore.. I don't want to have high hopes, but at the same time I want them to meet secretly.. Hehehe. JCW will def promote for Healer, so don't expect he'll say anything about HJW or EK.. But yeah still.. I hope they'll meet again and provide delulu fishes for all of us! :phew::phew:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since my last visit of this thread. It's so quiet here. 

I'm really sorry for HJW's loss. It looks like now she is back to the entertainment world, and she looks so gorgeous in the Hongkong magazines.

JCW will come back to K-drama in the latter half of this year. Is there any chance for our couple's reunion in a drama? :wub:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yaaa... It's really quiet now. Everyone seems forget about this thread? :D both JiJi busy with their life. No news related to both...

Anyway, right now I'm shipping wgm chinese version. Chenbolin with songjijyo :D yaa, still related to uri JiJi. That Bolin guy who got rumoured with uri Jiwon hahahaa...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Yaaa... It's really quiet now. Everyone seems forget about this thread? :D both JiJi busy with their life. No news related to both...

No, I don't forget about this thread. It's just that I'm still waiting for Dispatch to release their dating news about JiJi...Haha...(j/k)

• Like 1