[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 29/03/2015 Posted on 2:50 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments JijiSFW.jpgHere we’re comeback to do some reporting for TaNyang Weekly. It’s a week full of fashion, photoshoots, pictorial and some crazy scooter ride.. Enjoy! 1. Fate? Fashion? Or both? Seoul Fashion Week 2015 was opened last...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/tanyang-weekly-29032015.html

Ji Chang-wook is both 'hot and cold'

Actor Ji Chang-wook talked about his "hot and cold" personality with entertainment and lifestyle magazine The Celebrity.

"I'm a warm and cold man ... I'm affectionate and warm-hearted, but sometimes I can be cold," said the actor in the magazine's April issue.

Sometimes, Ji likes to be alone -- and sometimes, he likes to socialize.

"It depends on the day ... everyone has two sides to them," said the "Healer" actor.

Ji, who recently starred in popular drama series "Healer," said that he is "actually really shy, but playful with people that (he) is really close with."

(The Celebrity)

But the 27-year-old actor said that fortunately he is not fussy.

"If actors are too sensitive ... it's stressful for people around them and themselves," said Ji.

The actor said he doesn't like that and consciously tries to take a "laid-back" approach to life.

Ji won plaudits for his lead role in 2014-2015 drama series "Healer," in which he played an investigative reporter alongside actress Park Min-young.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Jiwon?? Is the reporter having freudian slip? :-/ :-?

Just read Puppy's interview, eating delicious food is the thing he wants to do most. Now I know the reason why after 37 years living without cooking, unnie suddenly loves cooking so much, she even said that now she wants to learn cooking most, she's learning dish by dish n she hope to be a woman that can cook   ;))
Puppy may be waiting for the day when unnie treats him to a dinner that cooked by herself :-bd
Maybe Dispatch/The fact discovered Jiji couple already but due to this time the political scandal's not shock enough to uncover it :D

Ah... just today I read JCW's interview on the celebrity

Excerpt related:

7. What kind of circumstances will you give flower as a gift to girl?

Confessing love

17. Who is the person you would want to meet when you feel lonely

Friends, or person I like

26. Between lover or friend, who do you want to spend more time with?

The proportion between meeting lover and friend is exactly 5 : 5 (maybe it means 50:50)

:-\" :-\"

link: http://wook-i-wook-i.tumblr.com/post/115004866870/trans-ji-chang-wooks-30-questions-30-answers
  • Like 1

Guest chaifer13

I just read in an article in jcw interview the reporter ask him that,"even if his in a relationship right now he would not announce it publicly??jcw answered:THATS RIGHT :-\" :-? I wonder why the reporter is quite being sure of asking jcw is in a relationship right now and jcw directly answers it with that without even explaining 8-} credit to the owner:

Hmm, it must be when Baek Ahn enters the room, disrupt the happy family X( X( (if not mistaken in ep 41/42)

JCW has always said he wants to date secretly... whether before EK, during EK or after EK until now.. but the difference is, reporters now seem eager to know his love life, although he already stated his wish to date in secret >-) >-) of course ninja dating master won't just disclose his relationship easily right? ;)) ;))

Hi everyone,
I posted this in the MT but since I am a diehard Tanyang shipper I thought I would post here as well :) Although I've never posted here before, I feel as though I have been involved in a virtual conversation with all of you lovely ladies since I became obsessed with Empress Ki a couple months ago. I have read through pretty much this entire thread and the MT while rewatching EK - it made the experience so much more enjoyable to read your hilarious and insightful comments as many of you waited for the next episode. Please note this will be a long post - apologies in advance ^_^;;
I can safely say that Empress Ki is one of my favorite kdramas, if not my favorite. After having watched it three times (in a row *cough*) I absolutely love the epic scale of the story, of Nyang's development and growth, and how the story echoes the overall feeling of many of the entertaining shoujo manga I read in high-school with the amazing and beautiful heroine surrounded by handsome men vying for her attention/love.
I first started watching this drama because of Ji Chang Wook - I am a regular visitor of Dramabeans, and when I saw the craziness that was the Healer comment threads, I thought I really need to check out this Healer drama. As I waited for the next episode of Healer, I thought I would watch Empress Ki since so many fans of Healer had also loved JCW there as well, and I was already a fan of Ha Ji Won from Secret Garden and Damo. I think it took 3 or 4 episodes for me to become absolutely hooked, and I quickly became VERY INVESTED (understatement) in the Tanyang relationship. Episodes 34-35 were like a dream, and it had been awhile that a kdrama had made me feel so vicariously happy.
I had not read spoilers about the novel, so I was completely unprepared for the final third of the story. In my delusional mind, I thought that Ki and Tahwan would become the super power couple and get rid of their remaining enemies together. Hoo boy was I very very wrong. I was so heartbroken when things started going downhill, and I couldn't continue watching. I ended up reading the recaps on Couch-Kimchi and the Talking Cupboard to see what happened to my beautiful imperial couple... I honestly had to psych myself up to watch the last 10 episodes, and as I learned to accept the story the screenwriters wanted to tell, I also enjoyed the final episodes immensely. Reading your hilarious posts really helped calm my feelings of frustration and disappointment <3 <3

I think what I most appreciate about this story is that the screenwriters presented complex characters whose actions can be interpreted in many ways, leaving fans guessing about their 'true' motivations. Did Nyang only begin to love Tahwan after Wang Yoo 'betrayed her' as a previous poster suggested, or did that just seal the deal and give her an 'excuse' for fans who would have been angry with her for giving herself to Tahwan?Did Tahwan go crazy because of low-self worth due to the failing campaign + drinking, or because of political infighting and a lack of moral support from Nyang? 
I tried thinking about what their lives were like in the 5 years the story skipped over, taking whatever hints the drama provided us with in flashbacks or in short 'everyday' scenes. I imagine there were both good times (family bonding and couple moments) as well as bad times (Nyang focusing on gaining political power and Tahwan worrying about the war + Nyang's feelings) I think Tahwan's insecurities slowly built up over that time, leading to the 'explosion' in ep 42. I tried to make myself feel better by rationalizing that he started hallucinating because of Golta drugging him, but the drama never showed us this, so I think it really is the consequence of long-term drinking.
I'm hoping that writing my thoughts out will finally let me move on from this drama that has literally taken over my life for the past many weeks. Watching the BTS clips and interviews showed what a wonderful time our Tanyang couple had filming this drama, and the fact that it was so popular in other countries as well makes me even happier. Thanks again to all of you for your amazing  comments, gifs and pictures - I think it will be awhile before I fall in love again with a drama this hard!