[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

so what do have here? JiJi wearing same brand of accesories
*Cruciani bracelet (not just the same brand but SIMiLAr bracelets)
*Gentle Master Shades (remember the same shades they wore before)
*Beats Headphone (unnie is red, while for wookie its black and red.)
not delulu here, just saying

• Like 1

@sakura29angel
Cruciani bracelet was the craze sometime late last year, so not surprising that they have the same thing, but same style? :-?Beats headphone also a popular brand due to the quality. But similar colour? :-?As for the same sunshades B-) i will pm you my thoughts about it.  ;))

@sakura29angel 

u mean chouchou?

LOL yeah the rocks and the sea. :)

no update from jiji whenever one party is not in korea ;;)

the bracelet, hmm i don't remember now, but there were all sorts of styles n colours. but that they both wear black is ;))

EDIT 
coming back to the sunglasses, isn't it too much that they both wear that pair to the airport??!! I mean jcw could have wear it for other occasions. 8->

Guest chaifer13

Empress ki is nearing its final episode it has 4 days left but until now i cant imagine why people who have watched empress ki.here in the philippines likes wangyu than togon they even hated togon about his character but for my point of view as i have watch it many times i really cant say that i did like wangyu sorry but even in the first few episodes i think togon was the first man niyang have fall for but because of the death of her father she got so mad to togon.nyang is really love by wangyu but wangyu has his pride unlike togon,wangyu always wants his throne first before nyang am i right?but togon shows his love for nyang and protecting his throne at the same time.and about wangyu nyang just like him becoz he always protect nyang and nyang out of respect and about the fact that she has a debt to be paid to wangyu for saving her and her mom and of course nyang being want to revenge the death of her father she agreed to marry wangyu.

but before accepting the proposal she cried a lot remembering togon.and again when nyang lost her child even if she has a chance to go back to koreo and wangyu she choose to be a consort and help togon for revenge.

Even until wangyu died and nyang has him with her arms crying she didnt even tell wangyu that she loves him but she just says that even afterlife forget her but she will repay all the things that wangyu do for her.i dont remember nyang did say that she love wangyu but nyang always says that all the things that she does is for togon,until togons death nyang did say that she truly love togon this is just my insight thats why from the very start i love jiji so much i hope that others that have watch empress ki will try to understand the story first before judging the characters :x

오늘은 화보촬영!!! #이젠 #봄이다

#로피시엘옴므 #5월호 #화보 #지창욱 @lofficielhommes_kr

Today is the photo shoot! # # Spring is now # May to Fish El Homme # # # Ji Chang-wook pictoriallofficielhommes_kr

About the pic above, is Ms. Choi in the reflection ? If it's Ms Choi then the pic's taken by her n it seems to be a private pic. Additionally, I wonder if unnie saw 'the same sunglasses pic' on Jiwonnie1023 IG or not. If she saw it, why did she reveal this pic just after a few days  :-/ I mean that she should be careful with untrue dating rumors, ryt :-? or she wants to confess sth to us  :-/ 
Btw, it looks like a scooter behind her, when I see it, I think of someone just drove a scooter in bali  ;))

Guest hana777

Hi to all Tanyang shippers ! Nice to meet you all  :x
Let me first introduce myself. Im really big Tanyang shipper since Empress Ki,and also really love Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook individually and together.
I have been silent reader of this thread for a very long time,but always was shy to join you.I really love to read your insightful and funny comments about our beloved couple.I know there are many people who make fun of JiJi couple because of age difference etc,but personally i never cared about haters.Of course we can not be sure that they are dating but i love to believe that they are couple  :)

Now the reason why i finally registered is because i really want to know your opinion,i don`t have anyone i can discuss this in real life so i really want to ask those of you who know Ji Chang wook probably better than i do.

Yesterday i was said by someone that  Kim Joori Miss Korea 2009 is his girlfriend.She showed me pictures from her instagram  https://instagram.com/jlxoliajoori/   and there are many that shocked me. Like she has the same key pendant like Changwook always wearing lately,the same glasses,same bracelet.Even picture with lollipop  :(  like you know  we always see Changwook with lollipops.And the most shocking is that apparently she was also in Bali two weeks ago and posted pictures similar to the ones Changwook posted.
Also i think they were following each other on twitter before,but then unfollowed.So im really sad since yesterday.I don`t want to believe,but looks like too many similarities between them. Do you think its just coincidence ? Sorry if im not allowed to ask here,but i need to ask someone to feel better lol

Dear Hana,

Your name reminds me of an old friend that used to be active here. I missed her alot and all the good times we had here.

Your info is like a nuclear bomb to us. Maybe you will like to inform the Changmin thread people too. They are far more delulu than tanyang shippers.

I think whoever jcw is dating, we will be happy for him. This Ms Korea is obviously pretty n gorgeous.

He has said he doesn't want to reveal his relationships and he is going to the army soon so I will just wished him all the best. I need to go g.e.t my t.I.s.s.u.e. *sob* *sob*.

Guest chaifer13

Dont be so sad jiji shippers ive just read in an article that yoo-ri ah is being linked to the actor namely joon ge lee since 2012 but they also keep on denying it just try to dig important matters to our beloved jiji so that we would'nt sink our ship so easily and give up jiji [-O<

Guest chaifer13

@moon-moon your welcome iam just analyzing their facts but try to get a deeper impression through their stories why because,a while ago did qwenli and sakura29angel thoughts about jiji have also the same bracelet and sun glasses brand??how in this earth could a person cant have same brands of staff knowing that we are billions living on this earth am i wrong??the lollipop did i just remembered that jcw says that a fan gave it to him when he was at the airport and the other time, was when he has a photoshoot holding a lollipop.was it also have meaning to them while for my insight jcw happens to hold a lollipop because of photoshoot another is a fan incidentally gave it to him.and the most important to this is when a girl happens to be a beauty queen and a famous celebrity hallyu actor like jcw a couple and no news even one article about them did not publicist???then what might be the reporters paparazzi and fans are doing??? [-( im not saying that what they have said is falls about jcw and the girl but we jiji shippers because of the fact that we followed them so much we even get lenses just to see who is the shadow or behind our jiji because we are so curious whenever they have new ig post that is what a true shipper is just saying ;)

Guest hana777

Thank you guys for your kind responses !
@Qwenli  i`m not very familiar with changmin thread,maybe they know already.

i will just say that too many coincidences  and couple things on their instagrams.most likely she was even in bali at the same time and posted pictures.personally i don`t like when famous people giving so many hints through instagram.like they think fans are joke for them.anyway its just rumor.

@chaifer , gud point!!

Logic, logic, logic

Couple usually wear same kind of accesories.

JCW and Ms Korea has the same Necklace and Sunglass so that means theyre a couple?

What about JiJi?

HJw and JcW wore SAME bracelet and sunglass too? So are they a couple too? btw the sunglass im talking about was the gentle monster they wore last year.

*singing broken vow