[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo
What was that you wanted to post? cant see the video.
My bet is that HJW will again only update her IG when JCW return to Seoul. ;))
The tree and cold thing was on the morning that he left right?

Fishy stuff are making their comeback! ! :)>- so excited ! @moon-moon chingu !! Did I miss something ?? Where did you get that pic of Jcw? EDIT: @moon-moon I found out!! Didn't read my mails that's why I couldn't know that our puppy updated his weibo! ! :-w

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 8 Posted on 12:32 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep8-1.jpg Mu Young wakes up 2 hours after their encounter. Young Won still sleeps on his left arm and and he has no intention to wake her up. Their legs still intertwine with each other, it makes him giggling a bit. He then studies...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/03/reserved-love-episode-8.html

His pose is just so cute! :)

When I open my IG, before I open his IG acc, there are several acc repost the pic, I almost thought it's HJW.. because the pose is unusual for man :)) :))
Then I saw clearly that it's actually Wookie.. Maybe Wookie is just too tired from the trip.. but his pose is matching with HJW.. hahaha :>

• Like 1

The patterns and colours of the cushion are quite balinese so I think he took this in Bali? Maybe from his mgr or one of the staff.He recently said he did not have a computer or 5 years, so I am really wondering whose laptop is this and what was he watching that he just want to sleep? LOL. 
Someone commented on his IG that is dangerous to sleep this way because of the electromagnectic waves. LOL

actually I read that Dispatch went to uncover the leeminho/Suzy news to cover up the embezzlement of a politician. It seems that everytime some political scandal come up, a romantic scandal will be released by the media to drown the political scandal. The last time when they uncover Leeseunggi/yoona and Baeyongjoon was like that too.
anyway, so it seems that there are some inconsistencies with what celebs say. LMH said he was busy and no time to date but he did manage to squeeze out time, he met Suzy everyday last month when he was not travelling.  Similarly, jcw said he had no computer for a few years, but here we see him sleeping intimately wtth a Samsung laptop. Maybe he just got one (I dont know). 8-X
So actions speak louder than words and we have to observe what they do. B-) Like always holding hands and wearing sneakers....