[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook’s Reps Respond to Dating Rumors with Kim Joo Ri
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/10/ji-chang-wooks-reps-respond-to-dating-rumors-with-kim-joo-ri/

Actor Ji Chang Wook’s representatives recently responded to the dating rumors surrounding the actor and former Miss Korea and actress Kim Joo Ri.

On April 11, a representative of Ji Chang Wook’s agency told Star News, “Some netizens have raised dating rumors between [Ji Chang Wook and Kim Joo Ri] after pointing out the two of them wearing similar accessories, but it is not true. They are friends so they hang out freely. However, they are not in a dating relationship.”

Continue reading here

So they are "friends"? LOL

Actor Ji Chang Wook and former Miss Korea 2009 Kim Joo Ri have been caught up in dating rumors as fans began to whisper that the two seem to be dating! Seeing these rumors spread, the actor's agency spoke up immediately to shoot them down.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/ji-chang-wook-former-miss-korea-kim-joo-ri-caught-up-in-dating-rumors-ji-chang-wooks-company-denies

ah, so no need for us to inform the other shipping threads.

I wouldn't have taken the pictures seriously, just so happens, compared to hjw n pmy, this girl's horoscope matches jcw. "friends"? LOL, I would have been more satisfied if they say they don't know each other.

but I am very sure during EK, jiji really loved each other. group hugzz ~O)

• Like 1

Ouch....for long time im not so active here but suddenly got this SHOCKED NEWS 
well...what i can say, my feeling dun thik this ms korea is his gf, she gave me impression like a beauty but not a cute gal, maybe she match a chaebol than jcw who is introvert, he should hav someone bright, cheerful like unnie or the best that gal should be unnie
but then i know their age gap is a big distance and jcw stil not finish his military duty...so hard for them but i dont give u my hope till they announce 
about this rumor, soompi just reported as well. jcw agency said they were close friend from before but not dating...hmmm actually i dun believe that explanation of celebs. see everyone always said that when rumors came but how then? they confirmed they are a couple few days later  *gasp*
ok but i still wait to see how it will be...hmmm if i can see how he behave when being together w that miss korea i can know exactly who he loves, unnie or that gal :-? 
oh @wangnyeo i also hav the same thought, that deny is true...what we see is jcw managers are likely good persons, hope they dont lie us 

I AM COMING LIKE A WRECKING BALL !!!!! :(( :(( :(( :((

omoooo my heart and whole head. i cant breath and especiall to hear that. I was like WTF.

tbh i heard about Jiji and Kang Sora dating but fortunately they arent the item but i heard the news about kim joori and thanks for @kanyaprasetyo . I am totally broke :(( :((

class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook’s Reps Respond to Dating Rumors with Kim Joo Ri deedeegii April 10, 2015 Ji Chang Wook’s Reps Respond to Dating Rumors with Kim Joo Ri

Actor Ji Chang Wook’s representatives recently responded to the dating rumors surrounding the actor and former Miss Korea and actress Kim Joo Ri.

On April 11, a representative of Ji Chang Wook’s agency told Star News, “Some netizens have raised dating rumors between [Ji Chang Wook and Kim Joo Ri] after pointing out the two of them wearing similar accessories, but it is not true. They are friends so they hang out freely. However, they are not in a dating relationship.”

The agency rep also stated that while it is true that the two are close and watch musicals together with their mutual friends, they “are just friends.”

Speculations of the two stars’ relationship arose recently when a few netizens gathered photos of them wearing a similar necklace and sunglasses, calling them ‘couple items.’

In response to these suspicions, the actor’s reps stated, “The necklace was a gift from a Chinese fan that he wore. It appears that they overlapped because they are trendy items. [The netizens] seem to have pieced things together in this way, but it is irrelevant to the truth.”

Kim Joo Ri’s reps also explained, “We already know that the two are friends, but the dating rumors are absurd. It is not the truth, but mere speculation.”

link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/10/ji-chang-wooks-reps-respond-to-dating-rumors-with-kim-joo-ri/

Both sides deny..
It's either:
a) secret dating and they're lying
B) nothing happens, only friends
 :|

yeah @kanyaprasetyo really really hope there is nothing btw them
but i just wonder why suddenly too many guys come to destroy our faithful couple, is that becoz the popularity of jcw raising?
i cant stop thinking about JiJi must be a couple...dont u see jcw latest ig caption? he hashtag #spring is now and this is the second time he mention spring, remember unnie also put spring in her caption too... it doesnt make sense when JiJi keep mentioning spring at this time when it was over for a long time 8-|  8-|  
i swear not any man behave like jcw if they dont like/ love the gal they teasing no matter how they are close...if they are just close friend we will see another teasing way but not that flirting 

kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook’s Reps Respond to Dating Rumors with Kim Joo Ri deedeegii April 10, 2015

Actor Ji Chang Wook’s representatives recently responded to the dating rumors surrounding the actor and former Miss Korea and actress Kim Joo Ri.

On April 11, a representative of Ji Chang Wook’s agency told Star News, “Some netizens have raised dating rumors between [Ji Chang Wook and Kim Joo Ri] after pointing out the two of them wearing similar accessories, but it is not true. They are friends so they hang out freely. However, they are not in a dating relationship.”

The agency rep also stated that while it is true that the two are close and watch musicals together with their mutual friends, they “are just friends.”

Speculations of the two stars’ relationship arose recently when a few netizens gathered photos of them wearing a similar necklace and sunglasses, calling them ‘couple items.’

In response to these suspicions, the actor’s reps stated, “The necklace was a gift from a Chinese fan that he wore. It appears that they overlapped because they are trendy items. [The netizens] seem to have pieced things together in this way, but it is irrelevant to the truth.”

Kim Joo Ri’s reps also explained, “We already know that the two are friends, but the dating rumors are absurd. It is not the truth, but mere speculation.”

link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/10/ji-chang-wooks-reps-respond-to-dating-rumors-with-kim-joo-ri/

Both sides deny..
It's either:
a) secret dating and they're lying
B) nothing happens, only friends
 :|

well @moon-moon should say the spring came back in the storm  :)) :)
haha @sakura29angel i tik no one will ask unnie this question except us who is stalk her in IG lol
okie im waiting whether unnie will update IG today :-? 
case 1: update with cheerful post---> encourage her bf not to care about the rumorcase 2: no update ---> she busy punish her bf becoz causing the dating rumor
so whatever she update JiJi still attached 
:D:D:D 

Guest chaifer13

Hooray \:D/ until they still deniying the rumors nor confiming it we jiji shippers still free to wish jiji to be in a real relationship :x :x :x