[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Hi angels.. :-)

Hi..@GHSforever..yes! it's a good ratings here in PH for AE coz it has a high percentage of audience share that watching AE.. :-D ;-)

the two shows mentioned has less percentage it means less people are watching the show and that two shows have the same timeslot of AE and inspite AE is shown at late night still many people are watching than that of two shows in other tv stations.. :-D :x :x

i like the filipino song too for AE the ABS-CBN find a song suited for AE.. :x

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong Angels :-h
Glad that AE rating is leading other dramas in Philippines :-bd I'm sure Wanjoo are very very much loved there :x Hope that SBS will notice how successful AE in other countries. AE wrapped up its last episode in Channel One last week. Though i've no idea how well the rating does but i'm sure AE also gain many fans here. Even my aunt stay up late just to watch the encore repeatedly :D
@4evrkdrama Me too dying to see them on screen together again. My shipping heart aches =((
Today is a public holiday in Malaysia. So i'm taking this chance to complete my new FMV this morning and want to share it here. Hope you all enjoy it.

Last but not least, Happy Deepavali to those who celebrating it ;)

Hai angels and shippers :-h

:-h

Phillipines kdrama lovers ( who r watchin angel eyes) is having wanjoo withdrawal symptoms n moreover wanjoo fever s spreading all over phillipines....poor phillipanese...swaarry philipines we dont hve any.medicine for this fever...its a non curable n communicable disease.....m spreading it to my frndz tooo ;)

No idea whn would police come to my home n catch me coz of spreadin this non curable ,very communicable disease..

b-( X_X X_X

By the way...can u say me in which all coutries s angel eyes broadcasted ??? And to be broadcast.......??? Plz answer me angelszz :x 8->

Waiting for reply :-?? :!!

Hello Angels :)

@4evrkdrama I know Angel Eyes is airing in Malaysia and Philippines

I heard its going to be aired in Japan as well but I dont know when

@cheerkoo mentioned that AE-DC says that its also going to air in Taiwan and Hongkong

@tnalvminsun thanks for sharing your MV sis I love it :)

#WanjucoupledrowningwithLove#

Thankz @GHSforever‌

Anyone .......can u plz edit the wikepedia of ANGEL EYES coz they had written only phillippines and japan (in international broadcast part...)but they broadcaste it to malaysia,indonesia,philippines..n goingnto be air in japan,hong kong, n taiwan......

Anyone can plz change it????

I donno hw to edit it in ma stupid mob

[-( [-(

There s no doubt that day by day anyone would check it..(if at all ...any newbies who r checkin it after hearing frm someone abt AE n if they check at wikipedia...they will be misunderstand that only two countires it is broadcasted

BUT actual truth s that almost 7 countires it s airing/to be air/aired....

So plz edit it dear eonni 's /chingus.... :> :> :\"> :x. HOPE THAT U WILL EDIT IT......

credit to DC-AE fans:I have not visited the site in a while...but these are really feel-good Wan-Ju shots.http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22307&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22308&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22310&page=1

~enjoy~

cheerkoo said: credit to DC-AE fans:I have not visited the site in a while...but these are really feel-good Wan-Ju shots.http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22307&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22308&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22310&page=1

~enjoy~

Guest mituot900

Did you guy see some bts photos of LSY and Kim So Eun in Liar Game drama? I was sad a little bit when LSY sat so closely with another girl not GHS.OH MY OLD MEMORIES.There are not new photos of Angel Eyes any more.  

Annyeong Angels :-h
Currently finishing another FMV. I hope you all will enjoy it :x 

December is getting nearer. My wish is that our favorite couple will be invited to the SBS Drama Award. As for now that's the only hope to see our OTP together once again. I doubt LSY will be attending GHS VIP Premier of Daughter due to filming of Liar Game though i pray so hard he will makes an apperance [-O< Oh my poor heart...
Last but not least I always hope that they will be partnered again in any movie/drama especially in rom-com genre. Oh how I miss both of them so badly. 
@mituot900 I know your feeling huhu :D Same here too. But Kim So Eun was also close with Shin Sung Rok in Liar Game. Don't be too sad ok my dear chingu. I watch Liar Game in support to LSY Oppa. Besides, so far it has good storyline ;)
Have a nice weekend everyone! :)>-

Same wishes as you @greenbird22 :) Daughter's premiere night is in 2 days, let's hope for the best.

I haven't seen Liar Game yet. I already asked my friend who watches it to tell me if my wanjoo heart can take it :D It's a good thing though that I only get platonic vibes between KSE and LSY but it's still too soon to see dear PDJ getting all sweet with another lady.

I've seen 3 kdramas after AE but I am still as lovestruck to AE as if it was still airing. :x I miss wanjoo!!!

That's right @aish730.. it's just a platonic vibes between LSY/KSE so to speak.. I have still that wanjoo disease after AE. At the moment am putting our cute couple in a pedestal until one will have a declaration for whatever it might be considering that both are single and available then i will declare my FULL STOP in shipping :)) By the way, am lacking to this info... how does it work regarding SBS Drama Award?.. is the awardee be given the notice for a certain award before they go to the RED CARPET or SBS will announce during the awarding ceremony. Thank you for sharing :\"> Have a blessed Sunday to everyone!

@cinders0430 They announce the winner at the ceremony. I feel that it's a long shot for them to win best couple award since SBS only give it to one pair and they are up against MLFTS couple which was a massive hit (best couple is more of a  popularity contest, IMO) but i have high hopes for LSY and GHS to bag acting awards for AE.

Archived