Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

That's right @aish730.. it's just a platonic vibes between LSY/KSE so to speak.. I have still that wanjoo disease after AE. At the moment am putting our cute couple in a pedestal until one will have a declaration for whatever it might be considering that both are single and available then i will declare my FULL STOP in shipping :)) By the way, am lacking to this info... how does it work regarding SBS Drama Award?.. is the awardee be given the notice for a certain award before they go to the RED CARPET or SBS will announce during the awarding ceremony. Thank you for sharing :\"> Have a blessed Sunday to everyone!

@cinders0430 They announce the winner at the ceremony. I feel that it's a long shot for them to win best couple award since SBS only give it to one pair and they are up against MLFTS couple which was a massive hit (best couple is more of a  popularity contest, IMO) but i have high hopes for LSY and GHS to bag acting awards for AE.

@ais730 many thanks and will be with you with that high hopes... i'd like to see the 30 yrs old GHS to wear a black elegant gown for the evening. she must be very beautiful... a shining star :x :x :x

Morning AE lovers

Cr: LSY HK fan facebook

@panda628: Angel Eyes will be broadcast in Taiwan from 21/11 at 10pm Mon to Fri ! #李相侖 #李尚允 #LeeSangYun #이상윤 http://t.co/KxXuWFEsja

photo EC2CBA58-1668-492C-BFB1-298E214CAF6B_zps0vockll3.jpg

photo 62791D7F-4870-4C5B-8A08-6584F0177679_zps5wxtzmwr.jpg

photo 52D1230A-3DEB-4308-9AC5-194326D61294_zps4vpkz856.jpg

photo 0B9D81A5-BA6D-48DD-83D2-A509DFFA131D_zpsgt3xdtky.jpg

photo A4795D3C-F059-41E1-BE48-7899F31458F4_zpszpjsz11o.jpg

photo F6D0840F-7334-4CCF-8F94-D136B881FF2B_zps8y4oct8e.jpg

photo 147E5C53-7396-4903-AAF9-F6BA9DF71A4C_zpsffbkw2ha.jpg

photo ADF44771-9736-49F4-B8F9-BECA2D1139E9_zps4avkeo5h.jpg

Praying for daebak ratings in Taiwan and Japan when it starts to air there this month. May it lead to a possible fanmeeting for AE cast specifically Wanjoo. I heard Lsy will have another FM in Japan in Feb. :)

Hi angels..i'm in a lovestruck now coz last night the AE scene when LSY proposed to KHS unforgetable scene.. :-D :x

full of love and tears on AE.. :x :'(

good luck for the Taiwan and Japan fans... wishing that the AE will have a good rating... FIGHTING.....

Hi Angels.. :-D

i really love the english OST of AE titled Run to you by Lasse Lindh.. :x :x

Guest wmeen

Hello AE lovers, I miss all of you!

Glad AE is well received in Philippine and will be showing in few other countries  - Japan, Taiwan & Vietnam this month... right.
Hope AE will be sold at many more soon!.

One kind AE admirer dm me at twitter this morning  saying...
 "please vote for Angel Eyes http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086  if you don't mind please post on AE thread. thanks"
Many thanks to this special person... you know who you are.. :)

AE lovers, the awards time is just around the corner, please come back and show our appreciation to this awesome drama.
Lets help AE and its team to win some awards! :bz

Have a nice day @all!

I AGREE WITH YOU @wmeen.. LETS SUPPORT ANGEL EYES.. PLEASE VOTE.... THANKS..

I finished watching this series a month ago but I still can't get over it or move on to other dramas. :o3
I hope LSY and GHS would work together again, maybe in a rom-com this time (and Seungri to do his funny antics too! Had fun watching that guy. ^_^ I actually wish he was the one who saw the ER kiss to add a comic touch to the scene :P )
The most important thing is how to get over LSY as PDJ.  :P

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

mme_madeleine said: I finished watching this series a month ago but I still can't get over it or move on to other dramas. :o3
I hope LSY and GHS would work together again, maybe in a rom-com this time (and Seungri to do his funny antics too! Had fun watching that guy. ^_^ I actually wish he was the one who saw the ER kiss to add a comic touch to the scene :P )
The most important thing is how to get over LSY as PDJ.  :P

@lsy_iahc1521 I read that too somewhere in LSY's Soompi thread and I was going to tell you and @mzlavender about it! I don't know what I feel bad about—that he has been here and I didn't see him (or know of him back then), and/or he has traveled to another country with a girl!!! *jealous*  :(( =(( hahaha
I hope AE reaches number 1! 
Edit: I think this is more appropriate in the LSY thread. :P

Guest puni18

Angel Eyes thread still goes on til today. Bravo. Means its gain more alots new fans from various countries. And also means there alots fans become crazy with WanJu! :x

Who can ever forget PDJ and YSW. They are so perfect for each other. LSY and KHS really bring up their character a life that we sometimes confuse whether is this a drama or something real. Their acting was DAEBAK!

Many of us hoping WanJu can become YonSun but all is their hands. Who knows whats in their heart.

So all of us hoping to see them together rite,lets vote for the best korean drama. Thats the only hope now. Dont forget to vote once a day. Hwaiting angels.. ;;)

@lsy_iach1521, believe it or not .. i really saw LSY AND NSM at STO. NINO CHURCH CEBU.. but at that time i don't even know them as an actors in KOREA...

:)) :)) :))... until i watch ANGEL EYES... i remember his face..... that was 3 years ago.... not only LSY and NSM also leading man of MASTERS SUN and YOO IN NA... :)  :)

@j823 Wooow you're really lucky! :o So it was just not the two of them travelling together? ;;) I guess that makes me less envious hahaha :))

vote Angel Eyes .Korean Drama of 2014

Thank you.

Link >>> http://t.co/VSgUTIqs1I http://t.co/4uaC8JPr7Z

photo 0F732C80-7D8F-4F73-8CEB-E38060BE27E2_zps8pifuznq.jpg

@cinders0430 They announce the winner at the ceremony. I feel that it's a long shot for them to win best couple award since SBS only give it to one pair and they are up against MLFTS couple which was a massive hit (best couple is more of a  popularity contest, IMO) but i have high hopes for LSY and GHS to bag acting awards for AE.

@ais730 we share same wish for coming SBS year end drama awards^^

Hope GHS & LSY will be on top 10 list of SBS stars for 2014?

As for best couple, not easy coz SBS has many hit dramas like IOTL & others^^

We can only pray dbest for AE!

Fighting!!! [-O< :x

photo 52240DB8-4B15-45E5-AAEB-854A4DAD4086_zpsnhdtejv1.jpg

Good morning AE fans

Please help to

Vote for Angel Eyes & Liar Game Korean Drama of 2014

Thank you.

Link >>> http://t.co/VSgUTIqs1I http://t.co/4uaC8JPr7Z http://t.co/raqv6e5vfT

This morning KST 9.20am

17-Nov

Angel eyes is at no. 5

Liar Game in top 20

Only top 8 will go to next level by 30-Nov

photo 15BDC150-6966-42C2-A849-B197FB25B221_zps45mdtvgn.jpg

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

j823 said: @lsy_iach1521, believe it or not .. i really saw LSY AND NSM at STO. NINO CHURCH CEBU.. but at that time i don't even know them as an actors in KOREA...

:)) :)) :))... until i watch ANGEL EYES... i remember his face..... that was 3 years ago.... not only LSY and NSM also leading man of MASTERS SUN and YOO IN NA... :)  :)