[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Guest aefanoc

Hi @amvondo‌ -- it does make sense - Very possible that he is in the process of shedding his PDJ character. Perhaps he is helping us move on (some of us -- me -- are not ready to move on from AE :( ) And the examples of other actors that you cited support your assessment.

I can imagine that it's possibly easy for the AE cast to call each other by their character names even after they have stopped filming. They were in character for many hours, after all.

Thanks for the response!

Can't wait to see more updates on GHS as well as LSY!

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aefanoc said: Hi @amvondo‌ -- it does make sense - Very possible that he is in the process of shedding his PDJ character. Perhaps he is helping us move on (some of us -- me -- are not ready to move on from AE :( ) And the examples of other actors that you cited support your assessment. I can imagine that it's possibly easy for the AE cast to call each other by their character names even after they have stopped filming. They were in character for many hours, after all. Thanks for the response! Can't wait to see more updates on GHS as well as LSY!

@amvondo‌ Annyeong! It stands for Jecheon intl music & film festival. Remember the trailer she recently did? It's for this festival :) Last yr she was one of the judges. She will open the ceremony this year. And yes, sgp and jkt means singapore and jakarta. :)

I have said this before (I think? If it wasn't here, I know I have said it somewhere), and I will say this again: I really love the small beats in AE. I was rewatching the scene in ep. 8 when PHJ comes to the Fire Station and surprises PDJ. At 18:18, you can see the 119 staff and the look on their faces is just priceless (when they see PDJ carrying PHJ in his arms, and her legs wrapped around his waist. That actress was one lucky gal, if you ask me. It is her 1st acting job, and she already has major skinship with LSY, and she KISSES him, A FEW TIMES at that. They were so cute together, one of my favorite scenes in the drama). It's funny and cute (to me at least) at the same time (and I mean the look on the 119 workers). I really love the side characters in this drama, they always did their best to stay in character, even when the camera was not on them.
Yeah, like I said, why move on? :-) I think I have a tent (camping) on the AE drama territory :-)

@amvondo I think my tent is next to yours in that AE territory camping site :D Count me in on people who cannot completely move on. [The Jangs of FTLY is posing a threat on snatching my heart, but Wanjoo has triple-locked it hahaha]

I agree with you regarding your take on the side characters. In AE, no matter how small or big the role was, it has been translated well on screen. From their reactions to the delivery of their dialogues... everything was done so well. I love the director's eye for details!

My personal favorite among the extras is the girl in the orphanage who was totally smitten by soowan but called dr. dongjoo dummy. She looked too cute and adorable :)

@amvondo @ais730 count me in on that bandwagon who cannot move on. Could be my attachment is just too huge to contain hahaha. Am putting a distinction of their character as PDJ/YSW and LSY/GHS now - just to buy time until the SBS year end award. I believed that the k ent is just a small world for them...hoping we will be all surprise when the right time comes - the irony in life  :x

Hello AE Fans!

Whoa! Thanks for keeping this thread alive! ^:)^

It's been a while since I posted a longer comment.

I'm finally back & I felt nostalgic looking at the tissue box holder & the bathrobe I wore while watching AE. I shed a lot of tears then. haha.. :))

Angel Eyes left a big impact on me. Every time I eat chicken it reminds me of Angel Eyes too. LOL! We surely did have a lot of laughs!

I'm slowly moving on by not watching Angel Eyes for now. I ache when I see Park DongJu & Yoon SoWan. :(  Maybe someday I'll watch it again. :D

So my girl is scheduled overseas soon. I wonder if LSY will be travelling soon too. ;):P

Guest puni18

@myonenonly‌ It's really good to see you coming back. The moment that we all share last time were so fun and thrilling. A miss all that. Imagine if they took Angel Eyes season 2, that will be really great! And I thought you said you ache when u see PDJ & YSW but you still want them to be travelling together...hehehe...(who doesn't want to see that)

Angel Eyes is the only Korean drama that makes me crazy! I dont think there will be another unless if our GHS act in another Romance drama. I was thinking which lucky actor will that be. ;)

I thought LSY is the best for her and he still is but dont know why I'm a bit dissapointed with him. Anyone else feel the same with me or is it me alone?

@puni18 why are u disappointed with Dong Joo?

It takes 2 hearts to beat as 1

I believe that GHS & LSY are both great as YSW & PDJ!

Praying hard that AE w win awards at year end SBS drama too.

Fighting AE lovers!

Let's support & vote for Angel Eyes & bring AE to number 1 spot!!!

Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈 at no 5

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8. K-drama.

Watching episode 2

Young actors are equally good 2

photo B9CA1016-B4FB-40D6-9A83-CA76464AC3DA_zpsfmhpagsl.gif

photo 9C43BA50-9053-4B63-B1D6-42B23625D613_zpsd6hz7gr2.jpg

photo 073B803A-9D6A-44FB-B045-48F3D479208A_zpsltqoryyc.jpg

Guest puni18

@"sin hoonsim"‌ of course LSY&GHS are great as PDJ&YSW...no one can deny that. A very lovable couple. Really hope that 2 hearts can beat as 1 in real life too.

Btw, really happy to see you from Malaysia too.

Guest aefanoc

@myonenonly‌ - GHS is going overseas? To promote her movie or maybe AE? I hope we see photos of her soon (wishing LSY would be in said photos also :x

@puni18‌ - I understand what you said about being disappointed. I think it's because we just all miss seeing our AE otp. We all looked forward to each and every episode and when it ended -- well we all just wanted to see more of them --and it was very disappointing not to see the AE bts/ director's compilation video (yes - I am very very disappointed about this!!)

But what to do - I agree with @"sin hoonsim"‌ to cheer them on to get some year end awards.. December seems like such a long time from now!! :(

Guest puni18

@aefanoc‌ You just explained wats in my heart. 100% rite. You read my mind. Feel like want to hug you when I read it! >:D<

And if she go oversea to promote AE how nice it will be if she go with him :x

Hope SBS will reconsider about the Directors compilation/AE bts, they will loss nothing since there are many AE crazy fans here.

December...wah...it is a long long time to wait but we have no choice! @-) :-w

GHS was supposed to attend JIMFF today, unfortunately she wasnt able to make it. Someone saw her at an ER getting fluid infusion. It could be due to over fatigue :( I hope she recovers soon. Im quite worried.

On a lighter note, Happy happy birthday to LSY/PDJ/Mr.dimples/Tiramisu! I wish him all the best in life :)

ais730 said: GHS was supposed to attend JIMFF today, unfortunately she wasnt able to make it. Someone saw her at an ER getting fluid infusion. It could be due to over fatigue :( I hope she recovers soon. Im quite worried. On a lighter note, Happy happy birthday to LSY/PDJ/Mr.dimples/Tiramisu! I wish him all the best in life :)

Archived