Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

ais730 said: @amvondo You're welcome :) Lsy doesnt smoke. Add that to the list of why he's so perfect! There are pics from previous photo shoots with him smoking but that was just acting. I haven't seen nor read an interview of Kjs but judging from the color of his upper lip, I think he's a smoker. I immediately notice its discoloration. Most Korean men smoke (and heavy drinkers too) thats why it always fascinates me when I find someone who isn't. Among all the men celebrities I like in the k-ent industry, only 2 doesn't smoke - Lsy and Junsu of JYJ. :)

@amvondo I read it in an interview. And it was confirmed by his fans too. Lsy is leading quite a healthy lifestyle which makes him more dreamy. :x

I think South koreans are the heaviest smokers in Asia. The percentage of women smokers are very low though compared to men. I dont know any female k-celeb who does.

OT - JS does not smoke nor drink. YC and JJ do. Really worried for YC because he has asthma yet he still smokes and can even down 15 bottles of soju in 1 drinking session. Hehe! Im a big fan of jyj and I love them dearly but i hope yc and jj slow down on their drinking/smoking as they get older.

ais730 said: @amvondo I read it in an interview. And it was confirmed by his fans too. Lsy is leading quite a healthy lifestyle which makes him more dreamy. :x I think South koreans are the heaviest smokers in Asia. The percentage of women smokers are very low though compared to men. I dont know any female k-celeb who does. OT - JS does not smoke nor drink. YC and JJ do. Really worried for YC because he has asthma yet he still smokes and can even down 15 bottles of soju in 1 drinking session. Hehe! Im a big fan of jyj and I love them dearly but i hope yc and jj slow down on their drinking/smoking as they get older.

Ghs just tweeted. She looks so young she could pass for the role of Hye Joo. :)

photo PicsArt_1408483426060_zps14aec128.jpg

photo PicsArt_1408483426060_zps14aec128.jpg

In the last picture was GHS leaning on someone's shoulder? Someone who's tall & broad and was wearing the same/ identical top/shirt as she was ?

I don't know if this was posted before, as I joined the thread quite late, and I could never made the time to back to the 1st pages of the thread, to read all that had been posted before. I came across these interviews with NJH, and so I thought I would post them here:

1--http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64199/interview-namjihyun-talks-about-going-forward-as-child-actress

2--http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64073/interview-namjihyun-liked-bungee-jumping-with-kanghaneul

Guest Angel EyesF

Here are two small clips of WanJu that I want to shared, enjoy.

And here's another mv that my sis made, hope all of AE enjoy it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7jvs23f8i4eqz1/Video%20Aug%2019%2C%209%2038%2032%20PM.mov?dl=0

Hello everyone. Does anyone know which country is Angel Eyes showing this time. Thanks.

Guest RonW

KMB5136 said: Hello everyone. Does anyone know which country is Angel Eyes showing this time. Thanks.

@RonW It's ok. Even my dad voiced out several times how cool and good looking Lsy/Pdj is almost as much as he said how beautiful and porcelain doll like Ghs/Ysw is. :D btw, do you have news how the ratings are in Singapore and Jakarta? :) @lxands She was leaning on a wall :)

@ais730Well, can't blame my shipping eyes for wanting to see what my wishful heart wants to see, right? :DHmmmm...a tall, broad shoulder guy, with a dimpled smile perhaps....

@lxands We have the same wishful heart. But, it's just a wall for now. ;)

Guest aefanoc

@ais730

Well, can't blame my shipping eyes for wanting to see what my wishful heart wants to see, right? :D
Hmmmm...a tall, broad shoulder guy, with a dimpled smile perhaps....

Do either of you know when GHS's movie premieres? I wonder if this "tall, broad shoulder guy, with a dimpled smile" is planning to go

;) :x (my shipping heart wishes) or maybe some cast members of AE - would be so nice to see them all again.

@aefanoc No specific date yet. After she tweeted her 4 pretty selfies yesterday, she also said on twitter that she is done with the trailer. I hope it will be released by late sept or 1st week of oct (in time for Busan film festival which she usually attends.) :) I'm dearly hoping her AE co-stars attend the premiere. Especially Lsy and KJS. Maybe GHS will finally call them oppa if they show up to support her :D

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc No specific date yet. After she tweeted her 4 pretty selfies yesterday, she also said on twitter that she is done with the trailer. I hope it will be released by late sept or 1st week of oct (in time for Busan film festival which she usually attends.)

:)

I'm dearly hoping her AE co-stars attend the premiere. Especially Lsy and KJS. Maybe GHS will finally call them oppa if they show up to support her

:D

Ok @ais730‌ - counting on you, AE chingu to share any GHS movie news -- and any AE cast members, especially LSY and/or KJS attending the said premiere... Thanks for sharing GHS's tweets also!! LSY does not have a twitter account? (do you know if he does?) :)

@aefanoc No, he doesn't have one. His agency's official twitter account is @‌jwidecompany

Btw, Ghs was nominated by a novelist for the Ice bucket challenge. I dearly hope she does it. :)

hey i guess this is OT. but i am now watching discovery of romance..in order for me to move on from pdj/ysw couple. don get me wrong they are still my most fav but if u guys are thinking of watching new drama, discovery of romance is quite entertaining n good in my book.. hope to see u guys there! ciao..

Guest RonW

@ais730  have been keeping a eagle eyes watchout on ratings in SGP... will update if any.. :)   The only hot news now in SGP is LeeHongGi and Running man (not the full cast though ) crew coming to town..   one thing I noticed about AE.. there's not much publicity or advertisement on the show... given we got big names like our angel GHS, LSY and bigbang's Seungri.  not sure why...
ais730 said: @RonW It's ok. Even my dad voiced out several times how cool and good looking Lsy/Pdj is almost as much as he said how beautiful and porcelain doll like Ghs/Ysw is. :D btw, do you have news how the ratings are in Singapore and Jakarta? :) @lxands She was leaning on a wall :)