[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ryezy I dont think so. A video message from her wouldve been great but since it was an exclusive, intimate party thrown by his fanclub, it might be unlikely. It's more possible if it's an actual fanmeet.

It makes me wonder, has lsy staged a fanmeet in Korea like the ones in Japan?

@"sin hoonsim"‌ Thank you for sharing the pictures and videos from lsy's bday party. :)

@"sin hoonsim"‌ We are just like soowan and dongjoo, we fall in love with them again and again and again. :x

What is it about water fight that looks so darn cute no matter how many times it has been used in dramas? :)

Guest aefanoc

Happy Tuesday AE angels! Nice to see lots of press coverage for LSY lately. Perhaps it's just me (and that's ok right?) but it seems that LSY is departing from the PDJ image and looks! I miss seeing him in his PDJ outfits from AE..don't get me wrong he's still super handsome.

And where is YSW/GHS lately? Miss seeing her too - when is her movie coming out? Anyone have any news to share?

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc Annyeong! GHS will open the ceremony for JIMFF tomorrow. We'll finally see her on the red carpet and on stage again after such a long time.

:)

Fantastic news @ais730‌ ! Thanks for sharing. Also, if you or anyone else on this thread has any info on press coverage of this event -- please share here. Yes - it would be great to see her again.

aefanoc said: Happy Tuesday AE angels! Nice to see lots of press coverage for LSY lately. Perhaps it's just me (and that's ok right?) but it seems that LSY is departing from the PDJ image and looks! I miss seeing him in his PDJ outfits from AE..don't get me wrong he's still super handsome. And where is YSW/GHS lately? Miss seeing her too - when is her movie coming out? Anyone have any news to share?

Archived