[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

@ cheerkoo,

I just looked at the pix, so interesting to see him as just a regular guy, and he looks good to. Too bad he was eating alone. Maybe that was intentional? Although, based on what I have seen in dramas, people don't seem to like to eat alone. Maybe that is not true of everyone.
I am glad that KJS can move around without an entourage of people, and enjoy his life (it looks that way). Good for him. Being extremely popular can have its drawbacks. Thanks again for sharing this, cheerkoo. I have appreciated finding out stuff about KJS. He seems like a really nice guy, and a funny one.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello those of you who still come to this thread,

So, I LOVE paying attention to details when I watch (or rewatch) dramas and movies. And I thought about this a while ago, but I didn't post it: in ep. 10, when YSW goes to PDJ's house (upset), after having found the letter he had written to her 12 years ago, they are hugging each other at the door, and I noticed that GHS did not look that short, AND (more importantly), that LSY was not bending down to hug her. They seemed to be at almost the same level. I am thinking that they might have used a stool for GHS in that scene (that would make sense to me).
Any thoughts on that? I just thought that visually, that scene was interesting.

2--I rewatched parts of ep. 9 and 10 this week. In those epis. we see PDJ and Dr. Kang brooding (Dr. Kang in the shower, and PDJ after his shower). Soooooo.., it was interesting to me that for KJS, they showed him on the side, and then his front/torso. He has a 6 packs, or 8 or whatever those muscles thingies are called. When it came to LSY however, they only showed his face, and his back (and the camera pulled away).

So methinks that LSY does not currently have a 6 or 8 packs, ( especially not the way KJS does), hence the strategic showing of only LSY's back. B/c that way, fanservice is done for the female fans, but he also does not have to show what he currently does not have. I am saying this b/c I remember the interview that was posted here, with that female interviewer, in which LSY had said he didn't have his 6 packs any more, and he missed them (and they showed a pix of him with those, and he was much thinner on that pix). Also, I happened to watch/come across ep. 12 of Goddess of Fire (2013 drama), in which LSY's character is under a waterfall (or something like that), 1/2 naked. I burst out LOL (literally) when I saw that scene. The fanservice was so obvious, they were not even trying to be subtle about it, and this was a sageuk. So I had a good laugh, b/c LSY was playing it with a straight face (good for him).

I personally thought LSY (upper body) looked good, even though he didn't have a cut out 6 packs. I personally liked the way he looked. I imagine that those 6 packs must be hard to have, and harder to maintain, especially as one gets older (but I digress... :-) )
So I thought it was interesting that the AE team wanted the male lead to have his "1/2 naked broody bathroom scene", but that they were strategic about it, to LSY's benefit.

So, was I the only one who thought what I thought? I am always curious about why scenes are done the way they are. And sometimes I feel that I have an answer, and sometimes I am not knowledgeable enough to know, or venture a guess...

Those are my thoughts for today... :-) I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! 

I miss her so much! :D

credit owner of gij.

viewimage.php?id=2cb3d723e9d721a37d&no=2

Hi all! Finally back from a five week vacation! Thank you for keeping this thread alive! :D

My WanJu wish still remains a wish. LOL! I wonder how LSY's birthday fan meet go? I hope a kind hearted AE fan can share it here. ;)

I mailed him a birthday present & included a small token plus card for GHS too. Hopefully he will deliver it personally to her. :P (I'm bad.. I know) X_X

DC-AE thread is also going strong.There is one fan who is amazing...she greets every morning with a scene from AE---with what happens in that scene and says good morning to everyone!!Like this one:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21812&page=1
and this one:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21804&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=21808&page=1
http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20140809_0013099124&cID=10601&pID=10600Jae-Bum Dad's mother passed away and the funeral service is held from August 8 to August 11.  8일 오후 6시50분, 삼성서울병원 장례식장 15호실, 발인 11일 오전 7시. 장지 용인공원. 02-3410-6915--My guess is that many AE coworkers went to pay their respect?The articles only say when and where is the funeral, but no mention of who came to the funeral. RSVP for Jung Jin Young's mother and all the best to JJY and his family.

@amvondo She is definitely standing on a stool at that time. I think they do that sometimes when there's a big height difference between the 2 actors on screen. I think there's a few more scene where GHS appeared taller than she is like at the airport and at the hospital garden :)

A shower scene is almost a requirement for all kdramas. I'm thinking about all the kdramas I've seen right now and yes, it seems like most, if not all, has a shower scene. It depends on the actors I guess how much of their body are they willing to expose. Maybe LSY didn't have time to work out before AE so I guess he opted to only show his back :) (It's ok Dong Joo, 'cause when you have a face like that, you don't need a 6 pack abs at all!!!)

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Sang Yoon wears Linen CPO shirt (KRW 75,600) by BESLOW (second layer) in this scene from drama Angel Eyes.10356360_621371684625883_104375909363127
10448819_621371884625863_234574806622529

Annyeonghaseyo AE lovers @myonenonly & DongJoo lovers , hope u like these but please give full credit to LSY fanclub in SK @sangsangsmile , they have done great preparing birthday party for Dong Joo ^^ (born 15-August 1981) 3-5pm 9-August Cr: @sangsangsmile LSY fan cafe & @sangyun815 photo 99193153-5477-401F-821B-B67A4D57BD97_zpsiqhjsvdy.jpg photo 50E90E14-C340-4A04-BF9A-94AA02136D86_zpsm5dmvgd7.jpg photo 3A0C5582-6417-49DC-893E-B84B31A19812_zps9hcsqkiy.jpg photo 4F397FBC-784A-4F8D-860B-C07EC280A611_zps9urjz5g4.jpg photo 8CA4533C-A2FC-4697-B3B3-11FB1BE54414_zpsveokd2jf.jpg photo EB0C5CCC-D447-4EBB-9F91-55AB9025788C_zpsbs9kt4as.jpg

sin hoonsim said: @myonenonly & DongJoo lovers , hope u like these but please give full credit to LSY fanclub in SK @sangsangsmile , they have done great preparing birthday party for Dong Joo ^^ 3-5pm 9-August Cr: @sangsangsmile LSY fan cafe
@ Sin Hoosim,

Thank you so much for these pix. I love seeing LSY smile, there is something sincere and endearing that comes across when I see him smile. photo 99193153-5477-401F-821B-B67A4D57BD97_zpsiqhjsvdy.jpg photo 50E90E14-C340-4A04-BF9A-94AA02136D86_zpsm5dmvgd7.jpg photo 3A0C5582-6417-49DC-893E-B84B31A19812_zps9hcsqkiy.jpg photo 4F397FBC-784A-4F8D-860B-C07EC280A611_zps9urjz5g4.jpg photo 8CA4533C-A2FC-4697-B3B3-11FB1BE54414_zpsveokd2jf.jpg

Archived