[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday to Lee Sang Yoon.

Thank you for a wonderful journey of PDJ in Angel Eyes. Wishing you happiness and success today and always.

Guest puni18

Happy Birthday to Mr Dimple...Lee Sang Yun

May God bless you with healthy, wealthy and happy life with your love ones. Good luck and Best Wishes. <:-P 8->

Guest aefanoc

@GHSforever‌ -- love love love the mv! You did a wonderful job -- I am just 3 min into this and I am already amazed! Thank you for sharing this work with all of the AE fans :x :)

Guest aefanoc

@ais730‌ - thanks for sharing GHS's recent photos! She looks beautiful as always. To me, she will always be YSW. :x I saw your earlier post about her not doing so well health-wise. I hope she is taking care of herself and on her way to getting better. In these photos, she's still YSW - but a more stylish YSW.. :x :)

aefanoc said: @ais730‌ - thanks for sharing GHS's recent photos! She looks beautiful as always. To me, she will always be YSW. :x I saw your earlier post about her not doing so well health-wise. I hope she is taking care of herself and on her way to getting better. In these photos, she's still YSW - but a more stylish YSW.. :x :)

aefanoc said:

aefanoc

said: @ais730‌ - thanks for sharing GHS's recent photos! She looks beautiful as always. To me, she will always be YSW. :x I saw your earlier post about her not doing so well health-wise. I hope she is taking care of herself and on her way to getting better. In these photos, she's still YSW - but a more stylish YSW.. :x

:)

Guest puni18

@GHSforever‌ The MV was really superb. I love it. Worth it for waiting for it. You really have done a nice job. Hope LSY&GHS will receive it and can see how much we love them.

Once again thank you sis. :x

Thanks D! you're the best. ^:)^ Thank you to all AE fans who shared their photos, art works & messages.

I'm sure GHS & LSY will enjoy (have enjoyed) watching the video. I wonder if they miss each other..*cough* ;) I mean their characters & their love story? I hope so. :P (sorry my WanJu heart keeps popping up! haha.. :)) ) 

AIGOO!...I'm missing Angel Eyes again! Miss my OTP! :X :X :X

Archived