[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IBELIS said: The thing that bothers me the most is wondering how did our threesome ever  get convicted in the first place. JM has no memory of his crimes and GT said he never left any evidence behind the ex girlfriend accused him of trying to kill her but what did they use not only to arrest him but to convict him, then there is TS who is a contract killer that the police did even know existed until he confessed that one murder, they never even explained what WC got arrested for but regardless of their crimes they all seem to have received the same amount of time in jail.I really want to hear this story.  

We still don't know if LJM did kill those people... his ex-girlfriend acted strangely to my taste. On the other hand, he seems to love her and he doesn't believe her. Nevertheless, when he talked to TJ about the positive aspect about not remembering the murders, first, he looked as if he was guilty, but after thinking about it, I think, his words could be interpretated differently: TJ was pretty aggressiv towards him and if you look the interactions between the three convicted, they are always threatening each other, even mad dog is threatening the convicted. So when LJM was speaking about the beauty of sleeping without any guilty conscience, it was a disguised thread, a warning, TJ should consider LJM as dangerous and shouldn't underestimate him. He might have use his reputation as a psychopath who doesn't remember his murders in order to protect himself: I do think, he still doesn't believe, he did commit those crimes. Interesting is that LJM asked for the crimes, he discovered that the girl hadn't been murdered by the same serial killer. It proves, he is meticulous, but also wants to get to the bottom of the truth. He is searching for something...
I believe that "mad dog" has chosen those 3 convicted because he wants to use them in order to catch the killer of his daughters. Besides, if you look closely, all the convicted are able to feel compassion: they all want to protect people whom they care and I am quite sure, that's the reason he chose them. They are not completely rotten, like the organ thefts.   

Watched ep 4...and I'm really liking how all the characters are starting to somewhat care for each other...hahhahaAll characters are quite likeable, especially the chief and the 3 'bad guys'.
Watched the BTS and Park Hae Jin, really does have a beautifully nice smile!

Episode 4 English subtitles available at DarkSmurfSubs   HERE

You only need to register an account first if you haven't already.  Watch streaming or download the SRT.

It's really starting to get interesting now.  Remember the crazy lady from Master's Sun?  You will when you see her.

Loved ep 4 it had all the action one could want..  I'm wondering what's up with Mr. Brawl and those guts that kidnap him what they boss wanted with him and what do he owe him.. JM on the other hand gave that guy money to find someone the guy with the camera.. It's seems that he has film of the real killer which I still think his Ex is more involved in these killings in more ways then one maybe he did hurt them and she came in behind him and killed them..   

The First OST of 'Bad Guys' Was Finally Revealed

pdf0gw6dfgaaim4q1gzqy97l3gcxhg5x.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Musical actor Yoon Hyung Ryul was revealed to be the first singer to take part to the original soundtrack of the already super popular OCN drama ‘Bad Guys’.

Known for his incredible singing skills and natural acting, Yoon recorded the first part of the drama’s OST in a song entitled ‘Break Up’ (released today, October 30). The song starts on some notes that remind the series: the sound of the rain and of a police car’s siren to bring up a bit of suspense. A drum and a guitar take possession of the rest of the song for a great rock melody. 

The producer of this song, Eun Jong Tae, already worked on big hits such as the soundtracks of ‘Boys over Flowers’ and ‘Master’s Sun’. 

Viewers already loved ‘Bad Guys’ for the scenario and the acting skills of Kim Sang Joong, Ma Dong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Jo Dong Hyuk and Kang Ye Won but they’re already started to develop a lot of interest for Yoon Hyung Ryul’s song, which was slowly revealed through the drama prior its official release. 

Meanwhile, Yoon Hyung Ryul is playing Alex von Fersen in the musical ‘Marie Antoinette’. (photo by pinkspoon)  

Even the episode 4 proved again that LJM does have empathy and he is thinking a lot about himself and his possible insanity which proves that he could be innocent. First he warned and even rescued CW again. Besides he still doubts about himself and rather, he wants to be sure that he was the killer, but it seems the private investigator disappeared therefore we might think, JM could have been framed. He got only convicted based on his girlfriend's accusations. I like the way the characters are portrayed: they have moral... in fact, they do help each other. CW could help himself to rescue JM, his strength and his strong bond to his people is a good quality in CW. 

@valsava,@bebeisous33, I agree that there is more than meets the eye with JM. He really does not remember the murders.The girlfrend has to be connected with the gangsters, she did seem a little too calm when he was with her. It doesn't make any sense that the gangsters want CW to take out JM. If they wanted him dead, they could have made it happen when he was first sent to prison. It seems to me that this hit on JM is a reaction to hiring that PI to look for the missing one.They are covering up something.  I'm also thinking that JM could have been framed.
This storyline about the blackmarket organ trade was great! I just love this drama!

Archived