[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

Hmm... with the height growth per episode, does it mean that the target audience has to be short? If so, I certainly qualify.Imagine if it were a whopping 60 episode drama... I would need to be hobbit-sized first. :P
Did a translation of GHJ's recent Sina Ent. interview in Shanghai... below are the excerpts of she spoke of with regards to IOTL. She definitely speaks of her 3 male co-stars in glowing terms :)

Sina: GHJ will be starring in It's Okay, That's Love. Please give a brief introduction to your role in the drama.
GHJ: In the drama, I am playing the role of Ji Haesoo, a doctor with two years experience (Hmmm... really? Thought she is playing a first year fellow in the psychiatric department), who thinks the world of her own brilliance, but has a lot of psychological issues. Compared to my previous roles, this role is more mature, intellectual. While most of my previous roles were being taught by others, this time, I am the one doing the teaching.
Sina: In this new drama, you will be collaborating with Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and EXO member D.O., respectively a male god (help... no good with such terms!), a comedian and an idol. Please share your impressions of these three men.
GHJ: You assessed them accurately. Yes, Jo In Sung is the ideal of many women, but even more so, the envy of men. Men look at him and think "He is very handsome", like a god, yet very friendly, putting people at ease. This is my first time working with Lee Kwang Soo on a drama. We previously met on "Running Man" but have not seen each other since then. At the time, we ran the entire day, were extremely tired, and had to protect each other - I feel he is an amiable, interesting person. This time, Kwang Soo's character lives under the same roof with mine, has Tourette's syndrome, and is very amusing. During rehearsals, the moment he says his lines, everyone starts laughing. I have not formally met D.O. I should not have any scenes with him, because there are no scenes in the drama where our characters meet. However, after meeting him, I understand why he is the idol of young girls - being cute and handsome.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AnabelO

HAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZED THAT GONG HYO JIN MAKES DRAMAS IN THE SUMMER, I GUESS SHE DOES NOT LIKE WINTER. YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS DEF 'THE SUMMER LADY' @ruzikie jijiji :)) :))
ANYWAYS, CAN THIS DRAMA GIVE US A SNEAK PICK AT LEAST I CANT WAIT !! HAHA 

:bz B-) :bz

@liddi thanks for the interview.

yes, Gong Hyojin plays as a professional in the mental health filed.

For the genre of this drama, it's romcom ( the genres of any dramas are planned before starting scripts) I just read the korean article about the genres of three major channels' dramas yesterday including It's Okay, It's Love but I can't find that link now.

" the moment he says his lines, everyone starts laughing" that means she was laughing at his dialogue, not his mental illness point like I said before on this thread.

@everythingnothingI did wonder about that when I did the translation... but personally did think that it should be more to do with Lee Kwangsoo's delivery of his lines... and not because the illness he was portraying is amusing. So thank you for the verification that my gut feel was right.Am looking forward to watching her portray a medical professional... she is amazingly talented and effortless in all the roles she has taken, very much a chameleon. Just wondering whether she has started shooting... seeing that she just recently returned from Shanghai.

The earth is really round :D
So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung acted in What happened in Bali drama in 2004. Then in 2013, the two leads of Master Sun drama were Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub. And now, Gong Hyo Jin works with Jo In Sung in IOTL :D
Besides that, Gong Hyo Jin is a close friend of JIS's girlfriend and Kwang Soo is a close friend of Jo In Sung. Plus, JIS works with writer Noh and director Kim once again after That Winter The Wind Blows drama :D

gong-hyo-jin.jpg?w=600

Gong Hyo Jin has had some very attractive co-stars and she recently discussed what it was like to work with them.

In an interview with the Chinese media outlet SINA.com, she discussed working with her co-stars in "The Greatest Love" and "The Master's Sun," both successful comedies written by the Hong Sisters. In "The Greatest Love," her co-star Cha Seung Won played an idol. In her recent hit, "The Master's Sun," So Ji Sub played the man whose touch made her character's ghost-filled life less torturous.

What's it like to work with these k-drama actors? She described both of these attractive stars as being very funny. But then she might just inspire that in a co-star.

"Cha Seung Won is a very funny sunbae," she said. "Not only does he have more life experience than me to draw on but his acting is very nuanced. He really encouraged and supported me when we acted together.

So Ji Sub was also fun to act with and that surprised her.

"When I first met him, I thought he was really quiet and shy," she said. "But he laughed more than I expected. He likes to joke around when he talks to you."

So Ji Sub said that he took the part in "The Master's Sun" because he wanted to act with Gong Hyo Jin and, after working with her for a while, he called her a true comic genius.

Given the popularity of the noona romance, the 34-year-old actress was asked whether she would consider acting in another romance with a younger star. The third member of "The Master's Sun" love triangle was 26-year-old actor Seo In Guk. But Gong Hyo Jin said she has no plans to appear in a noona romance, as she does not want to make any fans of younger actors jealous.

She is however about to star in a romantic comedy with another desirable actor, Jo In Sung. In the drama "It's Okay, It's Love," she will play Ji Hae Soo, a psychiatrist, who identifies with her patients. Jo In Sung will play Jang Jae Yeol, a mystery writer who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. And of course she will be the only woman who can help him overcome or cope with his problems. And Gong Hyo Jin's comedy skills might also inspired some amusing chemistry between them.

There are not too many actors she still wants to work with but she does have her eye on Chinese actor, director and producer Stephen Chow and would like to film a romantic comedy with him.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/20090/20140421/gong-hyo-jin-talks-about-her-funny-appealing-leading-men.htm

Hi all... :-h
Øn'Łìfĕ said: The earth is really round :DSo Ji Sub and Jo In Sung acted in What happened in Bali drama in 2004. Then in 2013, the two leads of Master Sun drama were Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub. And now, Gong Hyo Jin works with Jo In Sung in IOTL :DBesides that, Gong Hyo Jin is a close friend of JIS's girlfriend and Kwang Soo is a close friend of Jo In Sung. Plus, JIS works with writer Noh and director Kim once again after That Winter The Wind Blows drama :D

Guest luluwannagohome

The two will be JIS and GHJ's mother respectively.
Cha Hwa Yeon will be In Sung's mom, and Kim Mi Kyung will be Hyo Jin's.
And Lee Young Jin above will play GHJ's sungbae(senior).

‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’ Delays the First Shoot in Condolences to the Victims of Sewol Ferry
2014042422163741298.jpg

SBS Wed-Thurs drama, ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’ has canceled its first shoot to deliver their condolences to the victims of Sewol ferry disaster.
According to the production agency, GT Entertainment, they have postponed the first shooting to end of this April.
The drama is set in a psychiatric clinic and portrays the modern people in this generation, carrying an illness in their heart. Jo In Sung will play a role of a mystery writer and radio DJ suffers from an obsession, and King Hyo Jin will play as a psychiatrist. Besides, EXO’s D.O., Lee Kwang Soo, Sung Dong Il, Cha Hwa Yeon are included as the cast.
The premiere of the series will be in mid-July.
Reporter: Jawon Lee
Courtesy of IOK Company, TenAsia DBtenasia

Guest cassia_lela

From DC. all the casts are complete, but they still looking for child cast. I don't know exactly abt ths information. Hehe

Guest cassia_lela

From DC. all the casts are complete, but they still looking for child cast. I don't know exactly abt ths information. Hehe

Guest cassia_lela

oops, sorry for double posting...

Thanks to @luluwannagohome for pointing it out in JIS's thread and @antisocialnot for translating GHJ's unnie interview fro GRAZIA cn abt IOTL in GHJ's thread. We know that it will be many deep kiss scenes from the beginning. #shy ouch, also Ghj said that the story is mature... Hmm, may I expect bedscene? #blush sorry can't help it but imagine it. Ahahaha

Archived