[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Jo In Sung holds a fan meeting in Japan on White Day2014031801000712600040411.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung spent his White Day in a fan meeting in Japan.

On March 15, Jo In Sung’s fan meeting in Japan themed as 2014 Jo In Sung White Day Live Night with Hot Potatowas a great success. Jo In Sung entertained the local fans and everybody seemed to have a good time.

Jo In Sung opened the fan meeting with a live and colorful performance by Hot Potato which made heated up the crowd. As the Hot Potato Band finished their performance, they introduced Jo In Sung and the crowd went up to excitement. He greeted his fans and interacted with them.

The fans were very much impressed as Jo In Sung surprised them with gifts. Jo In Sung handed the gifts to his fans himself in celebration of “White Day”. He also held a portion where the fans could ask him about his plans and any impromptu questions. He also thanked them for the continuous support they have given him through the years.

Jo In Sung’s Agency official said, “Jo In Sung practiced hard for his performances night and day. The fans seemed to have enjoyed the event very much and ithelped the fans establish a close relationship with Jo In Sung. It was an unforgettable experience. The fans enjoyed the wonderful concert. I hope that it would be an unforgettable White Day for them.”

Meanwhile, Jo In Sung will star in the new SBS drama It’s Okay, That’s Love.

credit koreandrama

czakhareina said: class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Jo In Sung holds a fan meeting in Japan on White Day

Actor Jo In Sung spent his White Day in a fan meeting in Japan.

On March 15, Jo In Sung’s fan meeting in Japan themed as 2014 Jo In Sung White Day Live Night with Hot Potatowas a great success. Jo In Sung entertained the local fans and everybody seemed to have a good time.

Jo In Sung opened the fan meeting with a live and colorful performance by Hot Potato which made heated up the crowd. As the Hot Potato Band finished their performance, they introduced Jo In Sung and the crowd went up to excitement. He greeted his fans and interacted with them.

The fans were very much impressed as Jo In Sung surprised them with gifts. Jo In Sung handed the gifts to his fans himself in celebration of “White Day”. He also held a portion where the fans could ask him about his plans and any impromptu questions. He also thanked them for the continuous support they have given him through the years.

Jo In Sung’s Agency official said, “Jo In Sung practiced hard for his performances night and day. The fans seemed to have enjoyed the event very much and ithelped the fans establish a close relationship with Jo In Sung. It was an unforgettable experience. The fans enjoyed the wonderful concert. I hope that it would be an unforgettable White Day for them.”

Meanwhile, Jo In Sung will star in the new SBS drama It’s Okay, That’s Love.

credit koreandrama

Hai!! First time posting on this thread. I see some people from GHJ's and SoGong's thread :D

Hi everyone!!

At first the casts itself really makes me wonder how will this drama attract me?

Really can't wait it bcs the combination of the casts is so genius!!!

Hello again everyone <3
I heard from one of my friend that this drama will compete with KBS "Gunman" starring LeeJunKi (not confirmed yet) and MBC " Fated To Love You" starring Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara (not confirmed too). But if this news is true then It's Okay that's love gonna have a strong competition with them :(
Since MBC's drama is the remake of FatedToLoveYou taiwanese version and you know that this drama was a big hit too backdays. And for LeeJunKi. I dunno if the story is going to be interesting or not beause it's going to be historical drama XD

Erin Lokanata said: Hello again everyone <3
I heard from one of my friend that this drama will compete with KBS "Gunman" starring LeeJunKi (not confirmed yet) and MBC " Fated To Love You" starring Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara (not confirmed too). But if this news is true then It's Okay that's love gonna have a strong competition with them :(
Since MBC's drama is the remake of FatedToLoveYou taiwanese version and you know that this drama was a big hit too backdays. And for LeeJunKi. I dunno if the story is going to be interesting or not beause it's going to be historical drama XD

Guest ziimblu

Love Jo In Sung.  Am in!  Can't wait >:D<
Edited:  Of course,  I like the rest of the cast too, fighting!!! And when will this JIS work on a film or drama with Hbin? When? Oh, when?   He did (whib) already with SJS, and we all know it's unforgettable!  He did (fflower) already with jjm, that's unforgettable too!  Just a thought  :-w  ;;)Has he done any film/drama with LDG or JDG?  Omo, mianhe, lo siento, I just love thinking about these extraordinary actors working together!   But while I am a HBin die-hard, I think JIS is the best there is when he cries, rather, when he cries like there is no tomorrow  :((  :-*

Guest sakura11111

This drama is airing around June/July, but so many ppl joining this thread alrdy, it will b a long wait until then.

It'll take awhile before actual images and news come out, but it's nice to see a long list of devotees here, so it must be due to Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin's appeals. ^^

Guest sakura11111

ziimblu said: Love Jo In Sung.  Am in!  Can't wait >:D<
Edited:  Of course,  I like the rest of the cast too, fighting!!! And when will this JIS work on a film or drama with Hbin? When? Oh, when?   He did (whib) already with SJS, and we all know it's unforgettable!  He did (fflower) already with jjm, that's unforgettable too!  Just a thought  :-w  ;;)Has he done any film/drama with LDG or JDG?  Omo, mianhe, lo siento, I just love thinking about these extraordinary actors working together!   But while I am a HBin die-hard, I think JIS is the best there is when he cries, rather, when he cries like there is no tomorrow  :((  :-*

Guest timi163

This will be a summer of good dramas,, Jo Insung/Gong hyu Jin, Go Hye Sun (angel Eyes), Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara( fated to love you), Lee Junki (historical drama) and now Park min young! ( a new Leaf).  Yup, I wouldnt be surprised now if Hyun Bin will join the drama summer line up...:)   :P

Archived