[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

so it's already May and even i cant wiat for JULY.JULY COME FASTERRRR PLEASEEEEE !!!!!
seeing the first filming made my heart fluttering and oh mai god, JO IN SUNG IS SO SEXXXYYYYY BABEEE WITH THAT HAIR :D *swooon*

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

# News Sript Reading IOTL
First Script Reading for ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’ Takes Place with Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, EXO’s D.O and More.
2014.05.02 09:58 | CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Taking its first steps into filming, Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, and many others participated in the first script reading for SBS’ It’s OK, It’s Love

89589365.jpg

According to the drama′s production company on May 2, the first script reading took place in April at a SBS studio in Ilsan.

There, writer Noh Hee Kyun and director Kim Gyu Tae were joined by the drama’s cast, Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, EXO’s D.O and several other talented actors. Zo In Sung is said to have greeted each member of the cast and staff, while Gong Hyo Jin reunited with Noh Hee Kyung after many years, making the atmosphere quite pleasant.

54302430.jpg

The writer and the director kicked off the practice by saying that they’ll do their best to allow the actors to act freely, outside of stereotypes, and make the filming as enjoyable as possible.

The script reading ran for about four hours as the actors all sincerely carried out their lines and focused on the scripts.

It’s OK, It’s Love is scheduled to broadcast in July.

Source : mwave.interest.me

**************************************************************************************************

# News Part 2

Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, EXO's D.O., & more attend first script reading for 'It's Okay, That's Love'

May 1, 2014 @ 9:01 pm

The star-studded cast of 'It's Okay, That's Love' brought smiles with their familiar faces during their first script reading in photos revealed by the staff.

Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, Yang Ik Joon, Jin Kyung, Cha Hwa Yeon, Kim Mi Kyung, Tae Hang Ho, EXO's D.O., and more attended their first script reading at SBS Tanhyun Studio, Ilsan last month for four hours.

Director Kim Kyu Tae shared, "I am very satisfied to have these good staff and cast all together. I will work hard for us to enjoy filming as much as possible. Let's all work together as one to make a good production."

The drama is the work of writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae, the same team that created the masterpiece that was 'Wind Blows in Winter', and it will premiere following 'You're Surrounded' this July!

Source : allkpop

Thank you to everyone who has been sharing the behind the scenes and script reading photos. Looking at the long limbs of the cast, I sure hope the director of photography is tall as well... imagine how tiring it must be having to tilt your head upwards all the time to catch all 16 (20?) episodes of footage.

Guest nancykimlee

Here's Soompi's translation of the script reading:(It's more detailed and accurate to these Osen and Newsen articles.)
---

Lead actors Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin along with the rest of the cast of new SBS drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love” gathered together for their first script reading! 

Writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae teamed up again for “It’s Okay, It’s Love” and have drawn attention for a stellar cast lineup starting with Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin. 

The production staff, Jo in Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, Yang Ik Joon, Jin Kyung, Cha Hwa Yeon, Kim Mi Kyung, Tae Hang Ho and Do Kyung Soo (EXO‘s D.O) were present at the script reading. 

For four hours, the cast held a serious practice session and got to work with one another and bring out realistic acting. Especially actors Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin, who play the roles of mystery writer Jang Jae Yeol and a psychiatrist Ji Hye Soo, respectively – whose delightful bickering and bantering drew high expectations for the drama. Sung Dong Il and Lee Kwang Soo’s animated acting also brought lots of laughter. 

Noh Hee Kyung and Kim Kyu Tae stated, “The actors broke out of their mold, acted naturally and wrapped up a really fun session.” Kim Kyu Tae added, “It’s always wonderful to be with a great staff and set of actors. With our combined effort, we hope to make a great project.” 

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” is scheduled to air in July, following “You’re Surrounded.” 

Romantic Guy Jo In-sung and Lovely Girl Gong Hyo-jin Starr in ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’
%EA%B4%9C%EC%B0%AE%EC%95%84-%EC%82%AC%EB

The first roundtable script reading with the cast was held for SBS’s new TV series ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’. The new drama is a story about the lives of people living in modern society.
Jo In-sung and Go Hyo-jin work together for the first time since their debut. The writer of the drama is Noh Hee-kyung, who worked with Jo In-sung for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ 1 year ago and with Gon Hyo-jin for SBS’s ‘Wonderful Days’ 13 years ago, in 2001.
Jo In-sung plays handsome and romantic guy ‘Jang Jae-yeol’, a novelist who writes detective fiction and a very articulate DJ. Gong Hyo-jin plays chic girl ‘Ji Hae-soo’, who is a warm-hearted psychiatrist, who loves her patients. D.O. (Do Kyung-soo) from popular boy-band EXO joins the drama, starting his acting career. Han Gang-woo is a mysterious high-school student, who is a big fan of Jan Jae-yeol. He will have a huge impact on the story of the drama.
Jo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin who have completely different characteristics meet for the first time on a TV debate show. They fiercely argue and come into conflict with each other but they start to heal each other, which will be described humorously in a romantic way.
The script reading was held at SBS Tanhyeon-dong Production Center last month. The main characters including Jo In-sung, Gond Hyo-jin, Sung Dong-il, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Ik-joon and Do Kyung-soo (D.O.) participated with director Kim Kyoo-tae and writer Noh Hee-kyung.
Jo In-sung greeted everybody including the staff and the cast and was being friendly the entire time. Gong Hyo-jin was the mood maker and her lovely smiled resulted in the bright atmosphere.
All of them were very serious and passionate during the script reading for 4 long hours. They worked hard together and focused on reading. 
Written by Han Jihee, GT Entertainment, CJ E&M, Translated by Lee Sarah
getitk

shame on me! I totally forgot about this
so much for being a big fan of JIS >_<
he's looking mighty fine as always and kind of cute, completely immersed in his script reading with that pen above his ear :D

I wonder how big is Kyungsoo's role in here being put right next to JIS and GHJ's pix in articles
I know it's his first role so idk what to expect from him (though I know better than to expect much from idols turned actors) but if he's ever going to sing in the ost then I'm excited already, at least this I'm sure he's pretty good at

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I'm so wondering and exciting to see Jis and Ghj these pair couples films these IOTL,.and hopes they will have a wonderful drama to show all of us soon..

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I'm so wondering and exciting to see Jis and Ghj these pair couples films these IOTL,.and hopes they will have a wonderful drama to show all of us soon..

Guest ziimblu

JIS!  Love the new hair! Can't afford to miss a JIS film or JIS drama.Intense, when he acts, but most especially when he cries! Even that pen above his ear (scriptreading pics) looks shaken by his intensity.... ;;)

Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, EXO's D.O., & more attend first script reading for 'It's Okay, That's Love'
The star-studded cast of 'It's Okay, That's Love' brought smiles with their familiar faces during their first script reading in photos revealed by the staff.
Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, Yang Ik Joon, Jin Kyung, Cha Hwa Yeon, Kim Mi Kyung, Tae Hang Ho, EXO's D.O., and more attended their first script reading at SBS Tanhyun Studio, Ilsan last month for four hours.
Director Kim Kyu Tae shared, "I am very satisfied to have these good staff and cast all together. I will work hard for us to enjoy filming as much as possible. Let's all work together as one to make a good production."
The drama is the work of writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae, the same team that created the masterpiece that was 'Wind Blows in Winter', and it will premiere following 'You're Surrounded' this July!
allkpop

Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin Read Their New Script Together
exf8cep8th5xksnmebod22rb21b9e24i.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] The crew of SBS’ new series ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love’ gathered for the first time to read the script together. The golden duo of writer No Hee Kyung and director Kim Gyu Tae announced that they will soon present a new romantic drama named ‘It’s Alright, It’s Love.’ This time, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin have been selected as main characters by the duo.
Along with the two big stars, it is known that Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, Yang Ik Joon and EXO’s D.O. are starred in this new series. For the first time, they gathered all together at SBS’ studio and read the script together.
In comfortable and free atmosphere, actors happily practiced reading the script and showed perfect combination with one another. The reading went for more than four hours, but the actors did not loose their concentration as they naturally melted in to their own characters. The drama will begin to be aired on channel SBS in coming July. (photo by Shall We Talk)

Had no internet the past couple of days and when I open my computer just now, this is the news I get. YAY!!!! DAEAK!

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin Practices Lines And Shows Chemistryjo-in-sung-kong-hyo-jin-practices-lines-

Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo star in the new SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "It's Okay, It's Love" as the site of the script reading is a topic of interest.

The script reading practice for "It's Okay, It's Love" was carried out at the Ilsan Tanhyun Studio last month in Kyeonggido.

On this day of the script practicing, the core actors including Jo In Sung, kong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee KWang Soo, Yang Il Joon, Jin Kyung, Cha Hwa Yeon, Kim Mi Kyung, Tae Hyang Ho, Do Kyung Soo (Exo Deo) in addition to the cast members and director Kim Kyu Tae, and writer No Hee Kyung participated and attracted attention.

On this day, writer No Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae said, "We are going to film joyously so that the actors can act freely without being in a frame.  We will make a fun drama where actors can collaborate as they please and enjoy it."

Jo In Sung said hello to the staff including the youngest to the oldest staff members and added to the warmth of the situation and Kong Hyo Jin also carried a warm smile throughout and drew out a friendly environment.

On this day of four hours of script practicing, the staff members carried on with a passionate vibe and despite the long time, the actors did not lose focus.

Through the four hours of long script practice, the practice was carried on with a passionate vibe.  Despite the long time, the actors showed great focus and collaborated together in real acting and made the set look good.  Especially with perfect looks and the best rhetoric skills, they are showing the most humanistic mental health practictioner Ji Hae Soo.  Working with Kong Hyo Jin for the first time, they are bickering with each other and are attracted to each other as they are showing great chemistry.

At the scene of Jo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin at the practice set, netizens said, "Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin how long have we waited for this" "Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, the chemistry is awesome even we look at this." "Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, why do they look so good togehter." "Jo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, my heart flutters just looking at this."

"It's okay, it's love" will be broadcast in July after "You Are Surrounded."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks for the news for the script reading. I was concerned about it because it happened, but I didn't see any pics! The cast looks gorgeous. It's also so nice to see the scriptwriter and the director in the pics laughing. It means they're having fun. You can view this picture right HERE if you would like to see scriptwriter-nim and director-nim. She's really short and he's to her right side next to In Sung. This was a picture from press conference for TWTWB. I'm sure they'll show up together for It's Okay, That's Love, too. I'm excited since the script will be new. The scriptwriter did an awesome job for her adaption script for TWTWB.
ziimblu said: JIS!  Love the new hair! Can't afford to miss a JIS film or JIS drama.Intense, when he acts, but most especially when he cries! Even that pen above his ear (scriptreading pics) looks shaken by his intensity.... ;;)

Guest AnabelO

THE BIGGEST REASON WHY I LIKE GONG HYO JIN IS THAT SHE KNOWS HOW TO CREATE CHEMISTRY WITH HER MALE CO-STARS.AND FROM "THE GREATEST LOVE" WHICH WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS GREAT WITH CHAN SEUNG WON AND THAN SHE WAS EVEN MORE AWESOME WITH SO JI SUB IN "MASTERS SUN" 
NOW SHE IS WITH JO IN SUNG! I MEAN WHAT CAN ACTUALLY GO WRONG THERE? THEY ARE BOTH SO COOL, BUT GONG HYO JIN HAS PROOF THAT SHE IS AN AMAZING AND PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS AND I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS DRAMA !! 
JULY PLEASE COME FAST.  B-) :bz B-)

Archived