Quantcast
uburoi

[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

SeGafanlady said: hmmm.. I like noona dongsaeng relationship... but when the leading lady is almost 50 (she's 47)... I'm not sure.. I love YAI though... was wishing for Kim Han Eul or other mature actress plays the main female lead.. and not over 40 years old too......
I can't seem to able to absorb a passionate and sensual scene with him and a woman that old enough to be his mom... sorry KHA fans.. no offend please..

SeGafanlady said: hmmm.. I like noona dongsaeng relationship... but when the leading lady is almost 50 (she's 47)... I'm not sure.. I love YAI though... was wishing for Kim Han Eul or other mature actress plays the main female lead.. and not over 40 years old too......
I can't seem to able to absorb a passionate and sensual scene with him and a woman that old enough to be his mom... sorry KHA fans.. no offend please..

201402260954579101.jpg
Cast and Crew~ Lee Nam Yeon will be the Music Director for this. Yay. The awesome soundtrack of A Wife's Credentials >_<

LOVE what this blogger has to say about the gorgeous poster!! :D
http://outsideseoul.blogspot.com/2014/02/up-next-secret-love-affair.html

"And then there’s the poster. Take a look at that baby—it’s burnished and glorious and sexy as hell. (According to Soompi, the caption reads “My heart races. A bad feeling.”) What makes this poster special is its orientation: It very carefully presents its lead couple at an unexpected angle, twisting a landscape image to run in portrait orientation. And because of this twist, Kim Hee Ah is firmly on top. She looks down on her male lead from on high, drawing him upward toward her. Captured in the aching instant just before a kiss, Yoo Ah In’s puppyish expression of longing is a perfect contrast to the sharply defined lines and planes of her upturned face. She drapes one arm casually across his shoulder and pulls him close with her other hand. While most Kdrama hugs are dominated by their men, in this image the male lead’s arms aren’t even visible. He is fully enclosed within her embrace, clearly the recipient of the hug rather than its giver. The ultimate coded symbol of her dominance, though, is that her eyes are still half open, while his are almost fully closed."