[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

argh!!! seeing pics and teaser make me want March 17 come faster!!! PPALLI!!!I'm agree to Amanda and Ocdee's post in their blog.How can Kim Hee-ae and Yoo Ah-in can make such an intense chemistry in only some pictures and a very short teaser??

jreal said: Drama 'Love Affair' reveals character posters for leads Yoo Ah In and Kim Hee Ae

MODERATOR EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

JTBC has released character posters for upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama 'Love Affair,' starring Yoo Ah In and Kim Hee Ae.  The two had already shown their great chemistry in a previous poster and teaser videos.  Now they further show their acting skills by capturing intense emotions and sad heartbreak through facial expressions alone in the individual posters.
The melodrama focuses on the relationship between a refined and elegant career woman, Oh Hye Won, and a genius pianist, Lee Sun Jae, who lives a normal life because he has yet to discover his talents.  
Despite the 20-year age difference, the two will definitely be a hot couple to look out for this year, so watch the first broadcast on March 17!
Source: TV Daily via Nate
VIA: ALLKPOP

Uhhhh. Too many negative comments on Allkpop~ these kpop fantards don't know what a well-produced dramas are -_- I am annoyed.

lisafransisca said: May I know why Viki won't be subbing this? Is it because of copyrights thingy or because the storyline doesn't fit to their liking? Well, subs or no subs I'll watch this right on the spot time :)

lisafransisca said: May I know why Viki won't be subbing this? Is it because of copyrights thingy or because the storyline doesn't fit to their liking? Well, subs or no subs I'll watch this right on the spot time :)

Guest xianzhongfan

Yoo Ah In!! I just could not complete JOJ even if it was for YAI! So I need to watch this for sure to get wuri Guh-ro feels!! Fighting YAI!

We all know that Secret Love Affair is already on DramaFever's site but I think, we should request it so that it will not be empty (just like Cunning Single Lady). Here is the request form: DRAMAFEVER REQUEST FORM.
Let us show this excellent drama (I know, this will be daebak) to the whole world :)

Guest jreal

DRAMAFEVER UPDATED SECRET LOVE AFFAIR ON THEIR SITE AND I THINK.. THEY ALREADY GOT THE LICENSE FOR THIS DRAMA. YAAYYY! *HappyDance*
1922379_748237781855890_182257835_n.jpg