Quantcast
uburoi

[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

I'll be on this....hope everyone will join in....and since i had had a good ride during the "wife's credential" season, i think i wont be disappointed on this time too...soooo looking forward to the 1st airing. ;;)

minggay68 said: I'll be on this....hope everyone will join in....and since i had had a good ride during the "wife's credential" season, i think i wont be disappointed on this time too...soooo looking forward to the 1st airing. ;;)

Hi, it's my first post here :Dcan't wait for this drama. i love A Wife's Credentials very much. That's my first ever Kim Hee Ae's drama and i instanly love her and her excellent performance.after watched her in Noonas Over Flowers, i just love more :D

MARCH 17TH, COME FASTER!!!

hmmm.. I like noona dongsaeng relationship... but when the leading lady is almost 50 (she's 47)... I'm not sure.. I love YAI though... was wishing for Kim Han Eul or other mature actress plays the main female lead.. and not over 40 years old too......
I can't seem to able to absorb a passionate and sensual scene with him and a woman that old enough to be his mom... sorry KHA fans.. no offend please..

A representative from viki said that they will surely won't get the license for this drama :( so, we will now depend on Dramafever~