[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

'Little Son Ye-jin' Kyeong Soo-jin cast in JTBC "Love Affair - 2014"

photo394863.jpg

Actress Kyeong Soo-jin is starring in the new JTBC drama "Love Affair - 2014" which is to be broadcasted after the current drama "Can We Love??". She takes on the role of Park Da-mi, a girl who has a crush on the genius pianist Lee Seon-jae (Yoo Ah-in). She's a one-way character who has no eyes for anyone else but him. She's the life of the drama.

Kyeong Soo-jin said, "I am happy to have landed in such a good role in the New Year. I think this will be a chance for me to show my pure side. I already feel friendly with Park Da-mi as she is a very bright and cheerful character. I am so happy to be able to work with amazing people and learn from them".

"Love Affair - 2014" is a love story between a mid-forty career woman named Oh Hye-won (Kim Hee-ae) who has been on the run of success and a young man in his 20's who has amazing talent but doesn't know it. Directed by Ahn Pan-seok and written by Jeong Seong-joo, this drama is expected to take on a whole new direction.

Meanwhile, Kyeong Soo-jin starred in the KBS 2TV drama "The Equator Man", "Ugly Cake", "Shark", "Eun-hee" and more. She received the Best Rookie Award at the 2013 KBS Drama Awards.

photo394862.jpg

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

http://www.hancinema.net/-little-son-ye-jin-kyeong-soo-jin-cast-in-jtbc-love-affair--2014-65148.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Pop pianist Shinji and jazz pianist Jin Bora are casted as fellow music students

20140121081557_398169_500_362.JPG cr. etoday.co.kr

Chillin Shinji cast jinbora
cr. tvdaily.mk.co.kr

source
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=856263
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1390261114640940002

"Love Affair - 2014" first script reading

Source | 2014/01/21 | 356 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo395423.jpg

Kim Hee-ae and Yoo Ah-in's JTBC drama "Love Affair - 2014" had its first script reading.

Producer Ahn Pan-seok and writer Jeong Seong-joo led the script reading in Seoul recently. Kim Hee-ae, Yoo Ah-in, Shim Hye-jin, Park Hyeok-kwon, Kim Hye-eun, Kim Chang-wan and other staff attended.

The cast and staff met for the first time on this day. They applauded each other and started off with a cheery atmosphere.

Kim Hee-ae in the role of Oh Hye-won is a successful career woman who lives a dry life. She managed to read her script in a calm voice which suited her character.

Yoo Ah-in looked at Kim Hee-ae as he read in the role of Lee Seon-jae. He went back and forth the character of an ordinary youth in his 20s and a genius pianist.

Shim Hye-jin, Park Hyeok-kwon, Kim Hye-eun and Kim Chang-wan also did their parts and they all seemed to be synchronized with their roles very well. Park Hyeok-kwon was even funny and made everyone laugh.

"Love Affair - 2014" is an affectionate romantic story about a woman in her 40s who feels for the future and is an innocent, brilliant pianist. To be aired in March after "Can We Love??"

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/love-affair--2014-first-script-reading-65242.html

Scenario leading gimhuiae infant / Photo: JTBC offer, Vogue, providing more star DB

source: thestar.chosun.com

class="content-title" Yoo Ah In, Kim Hee Ae and Others Attend “Secret Love Affair” Script Reading Session
Yoo Ah In, Kim Hee Ae and Others Attend “Secret Love Affair” Script Reading Session

Stills of the first script reading session have been released for JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday mini-series “Secret Love Affair,” starring actress Kim Hee Ae (“A Wife’s Credentials,” “Nunas Over Flowers”) and actor Yoo Ah In (“Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “Punch”).

“Secret Love Affair” held the first script reading session at the JTBC office, and was attended by producer PD Ahn Pan Suk (“A Wife’s Credentials”) and writer Jung Sung Joo, as well as the cast, Kim Hee Ae, Yoo Ah In, Shim Hye Jin, Park Hyuk Kwon, Kim Hye Eun and Kim Chang Wan, and the production crew. Cast and crew met for the first time and exchanged cordial greetings with one another to loud cheers and applause. The cast dived into script reading immediately after the greetings were over, and displayed such realistic acting that it seemed like the cameras were actually rolling.

Kim Hee Ae, who plays female protagonist Oh Hye Won, looked pretty despite being simple dressed and appearing to be without makeup. She fell into character immediately, portraying her successful career woman with a dull life with a composed voice to match.

Yoo Ah In, in the role of Lee Sun Jae, was dressed casually as befitting his character’s youthful spirit, and immersed himself in his role, looking directly at Kim Hee Ae while reading his lines. He was believable as a normal 20-ish youth, and genius pianist who hasn’t realized his talent.

In supporting roles, Shim Hye Jin, Park Hyuk Kwon, Kim Hye Eun and Kim Chang Wan put in superb performances. Park Hyuk Kwon’s realistic acting in a scene in which he revealed his stupidity to his wife caused uproarious laughter from those present.

“Secret Love Affair” is the love story between a 40-something female who is only looking forward, Oh Hye Won, and an innocent piano genius, Lee Sun Jae. The drama is slated to air in March on JTBC

CR: Soompi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 44px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 20px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 54px;"secret love affair holds script readingbreathlesssurvival 

sla_sr

The sight of Yoo Ah In’s smile puts a smile on my face. The cast of Secret Love Affair gathered for the drama’s first script reading and I’m strangely confident the leads will do a great job. And look great together while at it. Kim Hee Ae is all understated elegance while Yoo Ah In has that offbeat devil-may-care charm about him. The two are 19 years apart in real life.

YAI plays a genius pianist who falls in love with a (married) high-ranking member of an arts foundation by the way of KHA. I can just imagine the societal and professional uproar and backlash when their affair is exposed. It pretty much got the words ‘taboo’ and ‘epic disaster’ written all over it but knowing both actors, we can expect some stellar emotive portrayals to sway audience to not root, but to be moved, by their love.

Can’t wait to check this out.

photo credit: hancinema.net

credit:http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/secret-love-affair-holds-script-reading/

Hello Everyone  :-h I am so excited for this drama. I haven't  found a drama I like since fall of last year. I know this drama will be great, and the acting will be on point. I'm deciding to check out A Wife's Credentials since everyone is recommending it. Praying for March to come sooner.

lydiagyau said: Hello Everyone  :-h I am so excited for this drama. I haven't  found a drama I like since fall of last year. I know this drama will be great, and the acting will be on point. I'm deciding to check out A Wife's Credentials since everyone is recommending it. Praying for March to come sooner.

class="entry-title"[Drama Behind] Drama ‘Secret Love Affair’ – Yoo Ah In as the Genius Pianist Posted by: psr project , February 7, 2014

This post is also available in: Korean

유아인-2

At the first shooting of JTBC’ new drama ‘Secret Love Affair,’ Yoo Ah In was caught as a high school student.

Yoo Ah In’s first shooting started on the 2nd, from the morning to late night, in a high school in Incheon and a restaurant in Euljiro. Yoo Ah In plays a high school student ‘Lee Sun-Jae’ who falls in a passionate love with Kim Hee-Ae who found him his genius talent in music he did not realize. They started by shooting the scene where he meets his teacher for his music college application after he realized his talent through Oh Hye-Won (Kim Hee-Ae) and Kang Jun-Hyung (Park Hyuk-Gwon).

Especially Yoo Ah In got rid of her usual well-dressed image, and turned into an ordinary 20-year-old boy, a perfect ‘Lee Sun-Jae’

At the scene, he focused in the shooting by checking the monitors even when it was not his scene, and followed the direction of the producer Ahn Pan-Suk who gave him detailed directions. Through his passionate attitude, we can anticipate how he has changed since ‘Jang Ok-Jung, Living by Love.’

Meanwhile, showing the harmony of Kim Hee-Ae and Yoo Ah In, JTBC’s new drama ‘Secret Love Affair’ airs its first episode in mid-March.

Written by Han Jihee

source:http://www.getitk.com/drama-behind-drama-secret-love-affair-yoo-ah-in-as-the-genius-pianist/?lang=en