[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

• 3 weeks later...

@hazeljrr_c922- I also had problem logging back in, took me a while.

Latest photos of sy - think she post with child actors for her new drama- not sure whether she will spot this new look.

Very quiet- even her new agency didn’t promote her new drama unlike money flower her co-star Jang hyuk more famous so we see lots of photos from fans. Hoping this new drama will be good and we get to see lots of sy 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2014 at 3:47 PM, shin27 said:

I bet everyone still waiting for eng sub from the last episode....and yes me tooooo... :D

While waiting, maybe you can enjoy this one :

CV_zps6240c98a.jpg

Radio Star 370 - WooYoung & SeYoung Eng Sub
It's the whole movie like everyone wanted, and as I told you before, I only subbed only 2young part. Credit to @hanaluvKM . for eng translation

Here's the link :
1. Softsub (raw+srt)
Video quality : 480
File Size : 410 MB
Link : google.drive.link

2. Hardsubbed video
Video quality : 480 (but not as good as the one in softsub bcs re-encode to embeed sub may reduce video quality)
File Size : around 1 GB
Link : still uploading

3. Dailymotion
File Part : 7 part
Link : still uploading

Nb : pls let me know if you can't open or there's problem with that video. Hope you enjoy it ... ;)

Hello, im late to liking them :( and niw i cant find any tranlation about their radio star episode and the link didnt work. May i have now if you have another link for this? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Anyeong! Finally I’m able to log back in. Was it a glitch? Visited the drama forum of Seyoung’s upcoming drama hoping to read any updates, found none:mellow:. This could explained why she’s put on weight? The article said the  male lead star needed to gain 9kg for the role as a judo athlete....and I guess to look older for his role as a young Dad.

Welcome @Gun Attaphan! It’s never too late to join us. 

Off topic: What is this buzz going on about Song-Song Couple on the verge of divorcing? I hope these is nothing but baseless talks from people with no better things to do! Not a big fan...but I don’like news of marriage break ups, especially for a couple who are in love..

• Like 1

Good morning YY Nation 

@Gun Attaphan- hi, nice to see a new shipper after so long.

Must check with @chic-chic whether she has the eng sub to the radio star episode 

Very quiet here. Miss the times when we have chit-chat and activities 

@standingtallyy- how’s everything- hope it is not hot in Perth.

Read rumors about songsong couple. Well I also hope no divorce but entertainment industry likely they start rumors to promote their dramas, so competitive nowadays- everyone checking on rating and they want their names to be rank top

Sy still no sign of her. She didn’t appear at new drama praying ceremony and there’s no news articles or interviews- not fair the male lead has one though, main female lead is just as important. Saw the 1st teaser- very simple. Lead actor is popular in Korea but not international so this drama very low profile. Sy’s new company also never update their ig nor get her on magazine cover. Sorry I am ranting but very disappointed cos she is almost 1 year out of sight since Money Flower. Wy I know in army so very hard to get photos but sy is not. 

Anyway not watching any kdramas until Sy’s drama in April. Saw 1 or 2 episodes of some new dramas but nothing can keep my interest so I drop. I just finished Chinese drama- Story of Minglan (sorry 73 episodes), Japanese drama - Miss Sherlock (8 episodes) and episode 1 of Cold Case (jdrama). Find jdrama very fast moving and they are mostly 8- 10 episodes. All are excellent, highly recommended.

If u don’t have time to watch long series, can watch remake of Agatha Christie - 4.50 from Paddington- if u like crime stories 

• Like 2

chic-chic here. I am having difficulties logging in using my first account.

@Gun Attaphan Welcome. Yes it's not too late to join us. Unfortunately, unable to save the subbed video of their radio star appearance. 

@standingtallyy I also saw the article of the male lead needing to gain 9 kgs for the drama to portray a judo athlete. It may also be true for Sy. I guess she already have the offer prior and needed to gain weight too. 

Edited by Christine Ramos
  • Like 3

Finally able to log in. Not too much promotion on Sy's drama. Even her new company is not promoting anything. Hope once it's start we have more news for her.

For Wy not seeing any update. I only saw one for Ty being promoted early. 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Hello! It’s been very warm down here, thank goodness though summer is officially over and we are gearing up for the autumn months. Me too, before and after Sky Castle no drama has got me interested for a while. Tried a couple and watched 2-3 episodes then dropped because it felt like I was watching dumb and dumber (Fiery Priest and Trap)...I might try again when the so-called detectives and priest become ‘savvies’ again. For now I’m happy with Netflix...which btw Money Flower have just been added. So, wo-hoo:D.

Off topic: On Song-Song, the rumours is way too much as not to catch everyone’s attention and usually when these sort of talks come out, agencies of A-Listers straight away announce legal actions against the source. That makes me think, when there’s smoke, there’s fire. Sad...

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 7:40 AM, chic-chic said:

There were so many behind the scenes of the main actor and kid actors for the new drama but can't even see one for Sy <_<.

sy’s new drama- her character description 

Saw the latest news about the 2 guys in Wgm- 1 filmed sex videos and shared with his friends- sy and wy were in the same group as him on radio star. Now the actresses associated with him have to announce they weren’t in the videos.

Thank God sy wasn’t paired with either guys 

• Sad 1

The short clip of SY’s drama looked interesting. Back to brunette and SY seem to have lost all those extra kilos. It’s like she never had it!? :D

Off topic: Now this is what’s I call REAL scandal in the K-Pop world...idols getting involved in sex scandal videos they created themselves. They have the perfect recipe to become ‘monsters’ - fame, money, youth and stupidity. They become arrogant, no respect to women pure and simple. Even if it was consensual they have no right to take the video and shared for public consumption. 

Our Wooyoung is way heaps decent than those two singer/ idols @Gerry58. I always find that thin guy who was them in Radio Star odd and weird, it’s like he’s always on drugs or something...now my gut feeling was proven true..

• Like 2

@Xette12- yes, mon, tue drama.

Beginning of April then we can see sy cos they will have news conference, can’t wait 

sy spotted attending movie premiere- at least we see her coming out. As usual she wore jeans under her jacket, match with blue and white blouse- simple and understated 

waiting for Sy’s interview for her new drama- she is surrounded by all the guys 

• Like 1
  • Love 1