[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi..everyone...it been a while i din't post any post but i always here  ..being silent reader in this YY forum...always support both of them..btw...YY shipper...go to rewatch wy vlive again..the eng sub is out..start around 00.57.07..wy play 1 of his fav song...by standing egg**...n he said he really like that song when he having hard time...it got healing effect like someone massage n patting his head .haaa....everyone know who like to pat his head rite...lol....he really missing her...

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

What a dull weekend without Money Flower:( still  cant accept its finished!!!

Im sure even the casts missed the days of being together.and MF forum hope

people keep posting comments...nice to hear JH praises the hardworking  PSY.

When will i see you again my dear Park Se Young!:wub:CONGRATULATIONS for

remarkable outstanding acting in MF! MORE POWER! 

Where can I watch Jang Hyuk’s interview @Gerry58 and @kho39 -glad to see you again Chinguyah:) @elenskivios38 Seyoung posted in her IG (standing in a heavily snow covered road looking pretty and elegant) she is taking a break...in the translation it said she will be spending time with her family and friends. I gues another 3 month before her next project. For now let us just settle for er Knowing Brothers guesting that will be aired end of February.

• Like 3

Happy weekend YY Nation 

@elenskivios38- feeling kind of sad MF ended. Went to watch wy’s videos and some episodes of knowing bros to kill time. Nothing interesting in recent kdramas 

@standingtallyy- Jang hyuk’s interview was posted on MF’s forum. He did a few interviews after it ended. Still sore there’s no articles on sy. 

Glad sy is spending time with family cos many young girls will go on holiday with friends. Looks like her family very close and she love her nephews and nieces. Hope she will update us more often since she is on break. 

Ya we just have to wait but lucky Chinese New Year holidays coming so I will also be busy preparing and cooking  :D

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Hello friends, this is the first time i am posting on this thread, Se Young did a live stream on Instagram yesterday. Just wanted you all to know! :)  Since nobody mentioned thought no one have not seen it.

Thanks for telling us, oh dear I missed it. Hope someone will post it here 

Also u most welcome to post here, Sy’s fans are mostly here 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Thanks for telling us, oh dear I missed it. Hope someone will post it here 

Also u most welcome to post here, Sy’s fans are mostly here 

Hey it is saved on @kimminju1211 's profile.they did a group live. Watch it before it disappears. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

Hello friends, this is the first time i am posting on this thread, Se Young did a live stream on Instagram yesterday. Just wanted you all to know! :)  Since nobody mentioned thought no one have not seen it.

I watched kimminju1211 live streaming but only first part, because i didn't understand korean  so i didn't finish watching. i don't know  if later they make a group live. So i missed her part with Se-young. If iam not wrong, kimminju1211 is Se-young's manager isn't she?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drkangel said:

Oh no it's not  there anymore. huhu

It's still there, you can watch it now, the second part. 

Seyoung looks pretty and happy.. 

With a bit makeup, she's really beautiful and fresh. 

Wy must be very busy now, today is his last concert, right? 

Proud of them. 

They still keep humble although they are popular. 

Wooyoung just using IG for live, he never posts any pict there (but his pict always everywhere by his friends or fans :D)

Seyoung too, wherever she is, she keeps her politeness.

The boy with his music talent and the girl with her acting talent, they're perfect as couple :wub:

• Like 5

@yun84 - I checked but not there anymore. Never mind, hope sy does it again

Ya both the same, wy never post any photos, sy very few- guess they want privacy

Read junho’s interview saying he never date for the past 10 years cos he is busy with career so I was right he is single :Dwy 

Wy’s latest photos- notice he is wearing a ring 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yun84 said:

It's still there, you can watch it now, the second part. 

Seyoung looks pretty and happy.. 

With a bit makeup, she's really beautiful and fresh. 

Wy must be very busy now, today is his last concert, right? 

Proud of them. 

They still keep humble although they are popular. 

Wooyoung just using IG for live, he never posts any pict there (but his pict always everywhere by his friends or fans :D)

Seyoung too, wherever she is, she keeps her politeness.

The boy with his music talent and the girl with her acting talent, they're perfect as couple :wub:

Thank you for ur notification. I found it in kimminju1211 ig before dissapear. She is natural beauty and now she has a bang that makes her look younger. Can't wait to catch any news and appearance from our Sy and wy 

• Like 1