[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Aww thank you dear @standingtallyy! Let me hug you....

tumblr_lxx24wEtPG1qak97wo1_250.gif

To be honest I feel a little bit bad for suggesting us to enter this contest. You guys worked really hard to vote and promote. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Whatever happens, we did our best. Group hug!

tumblr_mot5s57MdG1sq48tmo1_400.gif

(Oh to be Khun in this Junbros sandwich :wub:)

• Like 6

LOL to myself

Spoiler

In order to replace the chinese fan votes, I enforced my works team to join the vote since yesterday, each of them had done 3 times vote. omigad... what had i did?! my personal life exposed ! YY couple you made me crazy. :sweatingbullets:

@blame2pm dear we should thanks your effort on all this pretty hard works, we all did the vote and promote is to appreciate your hard work, am sorry that you may have to work for the vids for round 4 if we win this round. :vicx:

few more hours to go Let's cont VOTE dear YY shippers !

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

• Like 4

Round 3 result out.

Congrats to all YY friends.:wub:

R O U N D - 3 - E L I M I N A T I O N

Keeping in mind that Round Three was an elimination round, here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from Round One, Round Two, and Round Three, from first place to last place:

1. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyeri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 + 20,451 = 29,148]
2. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 + 12,542 = 23,391]
3. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 + 7,151 = 16,771]
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 + 1,921 = 8,293]
5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 + 2,040 = 6,676]
6. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 + 2,669 = 4,548]
7. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 + 1,797 = 4,544]
8. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 1,552 = 3,732]
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple) [1,183 + 616 + 1,540 = 3,339]

We're so sad to see you go, but thank you so much for participating, ChangMin Couple! You gave us really wonderful entries, especially in the fan fiction round! We really enjoyed that and we hope you found exactly what you were looking for by returning this year: a whole lot of fun!

I have to admit though, every couple gave us amazing fanfiction! Some couples we, the shipper mods, are individually more familiar with than others, but all of them struck a chord with us. We're amazed with how in-character the story was and how, even when using same prompts, the stories told can be so vastly different yet enjoyable. Fabulous writing, shippers!

Couples ranking 1 through 8, see you in the final round!

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends. :)

Such wonderful news!! We made it!!

Thanks to all who help us- GOOD JOB

@blame2pm - congrats!! You have to work hard again :P

Hope we can be one of the 4 winners- make a fantastic video 

• Like 4

Have u all heard the news- the blood couple is getting married- ghs is 32, the guy 29.

Good for them to announce marriage after dating 1 year. See told u guys most actresses will get married after they turn 30. 

Pretty sy 

• Like 2

YAYYYY!!! Good job everyone!!!

tumblr_nhgykmI4CV1to59dfo7_400.gif

Almost had a heart attack tryna find our name from top to bottom. LOL. It was SO close. The Yeolgum ship leapfrog over us and some teams even had 20k, 10k+votes. Cray. Oh well, really glad that our ship made it to the final round! Obviously we're not going to be able to win by votes now. So I'll try my best to make a good video. 

tumblr_nhjb4zJzUA1to59dfo9_400.gif

No pressure or anything. :P

• Like 5

Yes it was very very close, almost out but luckily everyone help :lol:

This final round we have a chance cos will be based on the video.

Do a really good one, we are behind u all the way!!

YY fighting!!!! 

• Like 4

I just saw the results. Congratulations YY friends. That was close but we made it. Hands down we won't win by votes but we will have  a chance to get one of the staff votes. They will check our entries from Round 1 to Round 4. Our entries were great because of the efforts of  @blame2pm. Thanks so much. Also thank you for those who helped us and voted.

@Gerry58 I saw the marriage news of the blood couple. They kept their dating a secret. Announce it later and after few months announce their marriage. That's perfect. It would be great if that happens to our couple after 1 year before Wooyoung enlist. :phew: They would just shock us.

• Like 4

Hello shippers!

Welcome to... the final round! *Dramatic drum roll*

Round 4: Fan Video
Entry Period: 4/8-4/14 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 4/16-4/20 (11:59PM KST)
Staff Voting Period: 4/21-4/23 (11:59PM KST)

Original fan made video, no longer than 3-5 minutes in length. Themeless, so show us what you've got and remember that it's your last chance to make a deep impression!

Original means a video made for the purpose of this shippers' contest. We do not want premades or videos that were supposed to be for other intentions.

VOTING

Members will compile their entries on the forums, but we will, once again, open voting on our news site. Just like in previous rounds, we will not be counting votes on the forums. The entries will be posted as an article and everyone will be allowed to vote, even non-Soompiers!

PARTICIPANTS

- Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)

- Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple)

- Park Bo Gum & Hyeri (SunTaek Couple)

- Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)

- Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)

- Park Hae Jin & Kim Go Eun (JungSeol Couple)

Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)

- Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)

Only the ships/couples listed above are eligible to participate. Please post ONLY your entries in this thread. All questions should be posted in the discussion thread here.

Good luck, Shippers, and may the best couple win!

• Like 4

12366329_1175633445792937_31363811247319

Since we have included Taecyeon in our discussion sometimes,just wanted to share

5 Male Idols Who Have Beauty and Smart Brains: ‪#‎Taecyeon‬

The famous guy often says on shows that in America, he was pretty boring and just studied a lot. He was quite a well-rounded student in high school–he was involved in sports like track and soccer, the jazz club, the chess club, and was part of the National Honors Society. He can also speak four languages fluently–English, Korean, Spanish, and Chinese.

What do you think of this? I think it would be great hehe. Because of superhero movies coming out, they're checking which idol would fit for every superhero.

misc_1459799600_e_taecyeon_superman.jpg

• Like 3

@chic-chic- glad at least the blood ship reach shore, the lmh and ghs ship just sank, read the latest siso couple leaving Wgm and new ships coming.

Our YY ship still sailing, though both so private, they won't announce dating cos too much pressure. Hope they will surprise us with marriage news too. Missing sy, wondering what she is up to. Hope hunus get her some work soon. 

• Like 1

Talking about shipping couples- the age plays an important part. Most couples are pretty young about 23- 25 years old so they won't want to settle down so fast. Being a shipper to a young couple, must be prepared to wait long.

YY couple are of marriageable age and both are not so career driven- I saw some comments about sy not caring about her career, why she doesn't self promote. Maybe she already has someone so her career she doesn't want to rise too much cos it means she don't have time for bf. Wy also seems to value spending time with his gf, he doesn't take on too many projects like acting and variety show

• Like 4

I think Seyoung is acting because she loves it not because she really needs money. The fact that she left the entertainment world and study means that her family has the means. So I just think she doesn't worry that much if she doesn't have projects lining up haha. 

Also with her personality, she's not into self promoting. I guess that's why she fit with Hunus unlike the other company. It's also not good to self promote and always seen in news article. I saw an article about an idol who was know for media playing and being compared to all A listers. She's now being targeted instead of loved by netizens.

Also another reason is she already has someone. If she becomes more popular it would be a problem dating since she already had a popular idol "friend". I think she's the person that can give up entertainment if she'll get married and have kids. 

• Like 4