YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

Vannyah M

:heart:  YeolGum :heart:

2016-02-12.jpg

Guys can survive without a girlfriend , but they can't survive without a best friend

2016-02-12.jpg

" As soon as I saw you  , I knew an Adventure was going to happen..."

IqHi0tY.jpg?1 2016-02-12.jpg

wwH5iqX.gif?1743

FORBIDDEN !!!

• REPLY1988 THEORIES
  • HATE COMMENTS
  • FAN WARS

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, beldaran said:

Reporting!!! I love these two ♡♡♡

Bromance for the ages. PBG and GKP have worked with each other quite a few times now. It would be lovely if these two could collaborate on one more project together! 

I would love to see them in hyung dongsaeng roles in future and other variety shows beside yof so we can see them being themselves.

OMG V, you finally did it. YOU!!! <3 bwahahahahhaaa

Okay, I just love these two!! Finally I have comrades who share the same feeling. lol. 

I've been on this ship since forever, hahahahaaha. Proof: I was the one who made that JH-TK fmv (the one on the 1st post) so loooooong time ago before. Sorry cant let you have all the glory @Vannyah M :P

Here's one more fmv I found XD

mvyzafD.gif

(please excuse my yeolgummy mind, I love this gif so much I just have to post and repost and repost it again bwahahahaha)

So cant wait for their bromance in YoF XD

T6P8x4X.gif

Spoiler

Look at them both wearing white in the water. something good must be going to happened, bwahahhahahaah XD

39 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

OMG V, you finally did it. YOU!!! <3 bwahahahahhaaa

Okay, I just love these two!! Finally I have comrades who share the same feeling. lol. 

I've been on this ship since forever, hahahahaaha. Proof: I was the one who made that JH-TK fmv (the one on the 1st post) so loooooong time ago before. Sorry cant let you have all the glory @Vannyah M :P

Here's one more fmv I found XD

(please excuse my yeolgummy mind, I love this gif so much I just have to post and repost and repost it again bwahahahaha)

So cant wait for their bromance in YoF XD

Reveal hidden contents

Look at them both wearing white in the water. something good must be going to happened, bwahahhahahaah XD

I know that i made you happy *here eat some banana* ❤( feeding you like )

0D_sT-.gif

They are wearing couple tshirts isnt that cute :D

4 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

REMINDER! Post exclusively posts about PBG and RJY, pics, gifs and videos. Bringing in characters  from R88 or  drama on topic is not allowed!

Have fun and lets spread love:heart:

@dahae2006 you`re welcome i hope you will share posts and have fun here :)

Perfectly understood Ms. Thread Leader-Nim..:grin:

One Question : Can we post interviews where they talk about each others ??? :grimace:

Let me join in the Yeolgum love! :heart:

I wrote some fanfics of Bogum and Jun Yeol inspired by, what else, their Reply 1988 characters. Just for funsies!

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

TURTLE

Bogummy

Hye Young noona is screaming again.  What did I do?  Oh dear, my head is blocking the rear view. I try to shrink in my seat. It's not working. Maybe I'll channel my inner turtle. There. That might have helped.  Hye Young noona is still at it. Why is it so hard to back a car out?  Yeolie hyung screamed for her to stop.  Ah, my Yeolie hyung is afraid that my fragile heart will be broken. So thoughful. So kind. So loving. His hands covered my ears as he tried to block off the sound of Hye Young noona's screaming. Little does he know that when he does that all I hear is my heart beating loudly, my vision narrows and all I see is him. Yeolie hyung, my only concern is you.

Spoiler

Inspired by this video

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

Sleep Comes Slowly

Bogummy

I hear Yeolie hyung entering my house. I know by the way the floor creaks when he walks in. Jae Hong hyung has heavy footsteps so the floor creaks loudly. Kyung Pyo hyung doesn't bother to close the door quietly. By the light steps and how the door swings back slowly I know it was Yeolie hyung. I slump on the floor faking to sleep. The door to my room swings open. I make sure to keep my eyes shut. I hear a tiny sigh. He grabs my pillow, gently picks my head up and lay my head gingerly on my pillow. Then I feel a gust of wind from the blanket falling on me. He tucks me in. I hear him walking away from me and I slowly open my eyes to see him leaving. That was when I knew I'd do anything to see him every morning for the rest of my life.

Spoiler

Inspired by

:glasses:

Can't wait for YOF Africa where we'll have lots of gif-able Yeolgum moments. 

Archived