EP 20

EP 21

EP 22

EP 23

EP 24

4AQe.gif

3RaFd11.gif

* This thread is for Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon 

* Any unrelated post please put *OFF TOPIC* before posting it . 

* DO NOT QUOTE ANY IMAGE / GIF / VIDEO 

* Bashing ANY IDOLS , ACTOR , ACTRESS or ANY SOOMPIER MEMBER are not allowed at all 

* HAVE FUN WHILE SPAZZING
 please follow this rules 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rookie actress Gong SeungYeon joins WGM; new couple selection process revealed

69897334.2.jpg

In addition to the previously confirmed Henry, CNBlue's Jonghyun, and Jewelry's Yewon, a rookie actress Gong SeungYeon is also joining the 1st filming of new couples today.

The four people are going to have their 1st meeting today through 1:1 date. However, in contrast to the traditional couple making before wherein the couple are initially decided by the PD, this time, each of them got to choose their virtual partner and if two people matched each others' standard, they are going to be a virtual couple.

Meanwhile, the one and one date and selection process of each members are going to be aired on March 14 at 5PM KST.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun Be The Next Groom on "We Got Married"

One of the candidates currently being considered is CNBLUE's lead guitarist and vocalist Lee Jong Hyun. The singer recently met with the "We Got Married" producers to discuss joining the show. But his participation has not yet been confirmed.

On February 27, an FNC Entertainment representative told OSEN that Lee met with MBC but stressed that they had not yet received a confirmation.

MBC also released a statement to that effect saying that his participation had not been confirmed.

"It is difficult to say anything more prior to the start of the filming."

And which female k-celeb would he be paired up with?

It was recently reported that Kim Ye Won, a former member of the girl group Jewelry, was in the running to play a virtual wife. She has attended talks about appearing on the show, although it is not certain whether she will indeed participate. And if she did join the show it's not certain celebrity she will be paired up with.

All of the members of CNBLUE have added acting credits to their resume but the other members are better known as actors.

Lee Jong Hyun made his acting debut in 2010 when he appeared in the film "Kino Eye." Since then he had one drama role in "A Gentleman's Dignity" and two cameo roles in a drama special and a web drama. He also played himself in the tvN reality show "Cheomdamdong 111."

In that time CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa has played both supporting and leading roles, appearing in such dramas as "You're Beautiful," "Heartstrings," "Future's Choice" and "The Three Musketeers."

Lee Jung Shin won acclaim for his role in the weekend drama "My Daughter Seo Young" and the melodrama "Temptation."

Kang Min Hyuk appeared in "Heartstrings," "It's Okay Daddy's Girl," "My Husband Got A Family" and the hit drama "The Heirs."

What do you think of the possibility of a virtual marriage between Lee Jong Hyun and Kim Ye Won?

Kim Ye Won also has a growing list of acting credits, with recent hits such as "Hotel King" and "Miss Korea."

Would they make an appealing couple? As appealing as Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Is Gong Seung Yeon, the New Face on “We Got Married”?

Gong Seung Yeon, a newcomer to the entertainment industry, joined MBC’s “We Got Married” as a new couple candidate. As the actress is not well known, there is growing curiosity about this potential “We Got Married” wife.

Previously an SM Entertainment trainee, who trained alongside Red Velvet, Gong Seung Yeon is an actress who debuted in the 2012 drama “I Love Lee Tae Ri” and she was also in last year’s drama “My Lovely Girl.” Currently, she is in the drama “Heard It Through the Grapevine” as Go Ah Sung’s older sister.

Born in 1993, Gong Seung Yeon has a mysterious image and cosmopolitan appearance. Through a mutual selection process, it is possible that she may become the virtual wife of either CNBLUE’s Jonghyun or Super Junior-M’sHenry.

Gong Seung Yeon, Jonghyun, Henry, and Jewelry’s Yewon are candidates to be the new married couples on “We Got Married.” In contrast to previous couples on “We Got Married,” the four celebrities will go on one-on-one dates and choose who they want to be paired up with. Only if both parties choose the same partner will they join the show as a new couple.

The first broadcast of “We Got Married” with the new members will air on March 14.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this article its confirm that 

Henry x Yewon 

Jonghyun x Seungyeon

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030310424582501

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/03/03/2015030301452.html

LETS SAIL THIS SHIP !!!!!! 

welnewhome---copy.gif

tumblr_mw3b44fJ0u1qi68abo1_500.gif

Guest little girl

WOW ! I WELCOMING MYSELF TO THIS NEW THREAD AND NEW COUPLE ON WGM  <:-P  :)>-
pi cr : @/JHInnisFreeB_GUJ-cUQAA4urU.jpg

Guest stranger1000

Hi! I'm a JjongAh fan, cnbłue fan, and recently a YongSeo lurker. I love JongHyun,but never thought he would be in this kind of show, but since he is...I'm gonna join in the fun on this ship and hopefully this couple will be as awesome as the last couple :) Btw, I thought JongHyun never give flowers? :)) his romantic side is gonna show in this show ;))

A little glimpse from today's filming :) Even as we knew yet there's no confirmation , since Seungyeon from SM and Henry also from SM , Kinda impposible for them to get paired . and based on today's filming , mu heart already said that Jonghyun already falls for Yoen :D 
B_EdgbqU8AANLwQ.jpgB_EdfmFUwAEaOr8.jpg

So gentleman :) 
B_FMK7QUwAArkS5.jpg

All picture credits to owner 

stranger1000 said: Hi! I'm a JjongAh fan, cnbłue fan, and recently a YongSeo lurker. I love JongHyun,but never thought he would be in this kind of show, but since he is...I'm gonna join in the fun on this ship and hopefully this couple will be as awesome as the last couple :) Btw, I thought JongHyun never give flowers? :)) his romantic side is gonna show in this show ;))

@OnlyYouJYH‌ yokshi uri detective never fails to dig information. Btw did you change your username?

Really wish they will choose each other after today's filming. It's kinda hard to imagine Jonghyun oppa with girls, but after I saw the pict, well, they match well I think, I hope Yonghwa oppa would give him advice since he's a sunbae on wgm. Kekek~

@bluepulply yes unnie . I change my username . HAHAH but im still me . dont worry :D You know what , i feel weird right now thinking about evrything that Jonghyun will do soon with his wife . I'm so nervous yet so excited :D 
excited.gif

Guest iamkryptonite17

I really hope this two will be the new wgm couple. Gosh they look stunning together. Such eye candies. The new visual for wgm. :x

Yewon, CNBLUE's Jonghyun, and rookie actress Gong Seung Yeon confirmed to join Henry in 'We Got Married'

With the departure of the Hong Jin Young-Nam Goong Min and Hong Jong Hyun-Yuracouple from MBC's 'We Got Married,' Henry was recently revealed to have joined the new lineup while it was speculated that Yewon and CNBLUE's Jonghyun will likewise be added.  Now, it has pretty much been confirmed that the two are to join Henry along with a rookie actress by the name of Gong Seung Yeon

On March 2, multiple broadcasting reps revealed to Star News"The two new couples for MBC's 'We Got Married - Season 4' will engage in filming today."

SEE ALSO: Henry to become a husband on 'We Got Married'!

The new participants were revealed to be Yewon, Jonghyun, and Gong Seung Yeon, but it was not revealed how the four will be partnered up.  A rep stated, "The four people chosen for appearance will be filming, but we do not know who will be paired up with who to become a couple yet."

Supposedly, the four of them will get to go on one-on-one dates before deciding themselves whom they'd like to be partnered up with, which is new to this program!  How do you personally think they should be paired up?

tumblr_lhz0e9iy071qanahpo1_500.gif

Oh my God!!! Uri Jonghyun finally will be dating someone other than his guitar!!! kankahcjsbjacgajb =)) =)) =))
He did bring his guitar to the first meeting with the wifey :-w :-w :-w

The excitement is at its peak here!!! :-bd
I seriously can't wait to see hubby Jonghyun, I think he will be the cutest hubby there is ;))
Give some hubby aegyos baby :x :x Many fans don't know much about Jonghyun but he's very lovable and unique I tell you :P
tumblr_lipe63U2PW1qb4xybo1_250.gif

I know nothing about the wife but I have to say that her beauty is breathtaking!! She seems very feminine!!!
And what? She's bestfriends with Krystal LOL Okay!!! These CNBoys are really something if you get what I mean :P :p
L_1415328805_Krystal.jpg

Guest stoicbot

Hello everyone :)
An avid fan of YongSeo & Jjongah & Solim~ now on board JongYeon ship :D
Frankly Jonghyun is a bias wrecker for me in cnblue and to see him going on to WGM like his hyung just gahh I can't wait for his episode to come. I do hope they'll choose one another. The two look incredibly beautiful!
A question to anyone.. is Seungyeon a part of SM? Cause I'm reading loads of webposts/blogs that indicate that she is & she is not a SM talent. But I do know she was apart of SM trainee. I found some stuff on her predebut here
Hope we'll be great shipmates :D

Guest TheLazyCow

B_EPlAvUsAAkAvk.jpg
B_ESNI7UwAA2uSy.jpg

B_EVkBkVAAE4T4d.jpg

B_EzxZGU0AA3rd7.jpg

B_EyyZjUwAIPBve.jpg

B_FocKpU0AEkqD7.jpg

B_FHFBlVAAAN4Wj.jpg
Here are more pics I found of them! Jong Hyun looking fine as hell as always and Seung Yeon looks cute! Hope they get paired up! 
All picture credits to owner.

Guest TheLazyCow

Feels weird being a part of this thread let alone forum, always been a lurker and just seeing stuff. Hopefully we can build this thread to something that resembles his Hyung's one! HAHA anyway nice to meet yall. I'm a huge fan of YongSeo and SoLim so I would love to see how this couple plays out. Can't wait for 14th March!!! :P 

Eventho the couple didnt yet confirm . Hope both this two can get paired together since she would knew henry if she was a trainee at SM. And if the couple tend to know each other. Will be less romantic. We can see jo kwon-gain, kwanghee-sunhwa. Not hate just my opinion from my 2 cent. And for yewon i think her charactet suit well with henry they can produce a hilarious and active-fun couple :wink:

Guest riska.rindhy_at_gmail.com_stv

hello everyone i'm new here :). i'm cn blue fans since debut and fans of yongseo. anyone from indonesia?? sorry for bad english ^-^

Archived