[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just back from lunch with @standingtallyy- finally we met after chatting for so long in this forum. We chatted like old friends,  she visited Gardens by the bay where YY couple got married and even the roof top swimming pool where wy and sy swam- now busy shopping and visiting other places of interest I recommend :D

• Like 9

Guest elenskivios38

Im happy for both of you @standingtallyy and @Gerry58 you met each other and explored

the memorable places where our 2young couple goes.Your the strong pillars of this thread..with @chic-chic your bonding means a lot to us .Kisses!:wub:to both of you! Waiting for your story what you feel while visiting the places of 2young.

It was really good lunching with @Gerry58 we are like old friends that was how familiar we were. The exploration continues for the next two days. Thank you for the time @Gerry58...and also went to the Japanese shop you recommended and bought 3 packets of Green Tea KitKats:)

7 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy and @Gerry58 Enjoy your lunch date ladies. :)

Thanks @chic-chic  and @elenskivios38 we did enjoy our lunch:)

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- glad u found the green tea kitkat. Don donki is huge in Japan-  a must go place everytime I visit Japan to stock up on snacks, tea, seasonings, ramen etc.  They also have cute stationery, cosmetics, household and pets products. 

Still no news about wy and sy- think both of them hibernating in their caves!

Read running man looking for new guests for long term appearance (suspect the old cast is leaving), anyway hope sy gets to appear, will definitely watch 

• Like 3

Waaw it' so fun you guys spending time together while visit Singapore. I just read in parkseyoungland instagram. Seyoung contract with Hunus entertainment will expired this april, will she leave hunus and join another agency or stay with hunus, the decision is not finished yet. People from hunus still approach seyoung. Ehat do u think guys? Hunus or another agency?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, annisyadwir said:

Waaw it' so fun you guys spending time together while visit Singapore. I just read in parkseyoungland instagram. Seyoung contract with Hunus entertainment will expired this april, will she leave hunus and join another agency or stay with hunus, the decision is not finished yet. People from hunus still approach seyoung. Ehat do u think guys? Hunus or another agency?

I personally think it is better for her to stay with Hunus as her rights were met, she was managed well and i think SY had her freedom to do things as she wanted and live her life the way she wanted away from the limelight. So considering all that she might remain with them but who knows if she has bigger plans to join better agencies like Sidus, JYP etc.

Now the contract expiring in April means, we will not be seeing her anytime soon in a drama or any other project. She is pretty good at keep her fans waiting ha ha For her dramas, SNS updates, Life updates and many more. :D:D

• Like 3

@annisyadwir- Hunus manages mostly idol group, they only have a few actors so I prefer sy to join a bigger management group that handles strictly actors but decision up to her, if she is happy with them, then I will accept it. Hopefully she gets better terms since more competing to sign her 

• Like 3

Just realized another coincidence- both wy and Sy’s contracts expire the same year- just a few months difference.

If sy joins Jyp- she can act with junho, Chansung or Taec or join Lee Jong suk (his contract also expiring) :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Gerry58 @mimisl123 sorry ladies when i read park seyoungland again, it contains different news. First news, tell park se young' s contract with Hunus almost expired but another one said Seyoung is a free agent market now, she is looking various way. Don't know the truth behind them. In my opinion, i agree with @Gerry58 i prefer Seyoung join bigger managements actors. Because Hunus seems more focus in idol than actors. Yess hope Seyoung choose the best. I believe she gets abundantly offers from others management 

• Like 5

@annisyadwir- ya the news very misleading. Anyway her contract expiring next month and she is getting many offers- that is good. More competition for Hunus.

Sy now has many international fans, Also she is versatile- tried different genre of dramas and variety shows so no problem marketing her. Will be interested to see what she does next. 

• Like 3

I don't mind her resigning with Hunus. When she was with Hunus, here dramas were great which means they are good in getting work for her. Also she was casted in three variety shows. It seems she was free to rest and not overworked like before. Also Hunus gave her a good and cool manager who I think is a big Yy and 2pm fan he he. 

Personally, I don't want her to join big agencies. Most of the agencies are not really OK with their  artists dating and are strict. Example LJS's agency YG entertainment. Also if there are so many actors in the agency, how would they prioritize the work and their needs. With Hunus she's the main star so I guess they will take care of her really well.

• Like 5

Hi Everyone. Back home now, flew in two hours ago. Hubby and I enjoyed Singapore. Too short! The highlight of our trip was meeting @Gerry58. Your hospitality was greatly appreciated:wub: Thank you! The humidity kind of got me as I’m feeling cold-ish since yesterday morning but nothing that can’t be managed with lots of water and rest. 

Still no news whether Seyoung is renewing her contract with Hunus. I guess, like how we are very good at, we can only wait and see. Waiting was an acquired skill we learned when it comes to Park Seyoung :D

• Like 7

SY might not like the  big 3 (SM, JYP, YG) and other big companies whose bread and butter is Kpop.  These companies would have a few good actor/actress names,  plus some  who have stable careers and then lesser known ones,  

She might do ok in companies that focus solely on actors.  There are big companies with many actors, medium and  smaller companies,  small enough for her taste (10 or less actors).  Some  of them though, have at least one or more famous stars, male and/or or female. 

Am not saying she should join a populated firm,  or another small firm,  because she might be really happy with Hunus.  Thr  small size and that she is a main star, has benefits definitely.   (Note that Hunus also is into kpop with the acquisition of Stardom,   but also  nowhere near the giants).   While she also selected a small firm before Hunus,   her life now is issue-free and she  can focus on acting better,   compared with the past, where she was overworked because she was unfairly pitted against the other by the public/netizens. 

While acting a role well is what most actors are happy with, and I am glad of her mindset,   I hope  that she soon finds an iconic hit drama where she is lead,   the kind people will remember no matter how many years pass,.  The likes of what BOF,  Coffee Prince,  Sungkyungwan, DOtS or High Kick/School/Reply did for their female stars, and even some supporting—Kim So Eun, Kim Ji Won.    (Lol, my examples are old but they got some very high ratings in Korea,  placed the women on the international Hallyu  map and went on to have solid career,  ads and the like.)      School 2013 would have been it if SY’s role was meatier and  highlighted all three stars equally (not necessarily romantic), it isn’t impossible to be involved in male friends’ lives.     Oh well, water under the bridge.    At 30 she looks very youthful like aging in reverse,  but has elegance she carries with ease.   Wishing her the best.  

• Like 4