[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest Xia-ya

Oh Wow I didn't think someone was going to make a thread. Lol but I like this couple.

And no hating on the couple because they need love too....

Lee Seung Gi, the star that Dispatch used to give up, confirmed to be dating with Yoona

Lee Seung Gi and Im Yoona are truly a 'Prince - Cinderella' dating couple with pureness that Dispatch ever seen.

▶Who : On August 2007, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona first met each other at a music stage when Lee Seung Gi was promoting his hit song 'White Lie', while Yoona with her Girls' Generation members had an official performance on that music stage. And after that, the two met each other in music shows, as well as variety shows, we could conclude, their sympathy for each other is increasing with time.

▶When : Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are both popular stars in Korea, as well as Internationally, and both their appearances can solely say that they match perfectly 10/10. With their hectic schedules, how could both secretly met each other? The answer is both wisely used their spare times to meet other, seemed like they can only see each other within 1-2 hours each date. Not only that, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona never dated over an hour, so that is the reason, Dispatch us called it as 'A Cinderella Date', due to their time to see each other as well as the love story between the Prince and Cinderella in Fairy Tale.

▶Where : Their dating place is 100% only in the car, Lee Seung Gi usually drives to pick Yoona up and Yoona's current apartment, and even both drove to Namsan or nearby the Han river, they only stopped there, never stepped outside the car.

▶What : Completely with no cafe cups. Lee Seung gi and Yoona usually just talked in the car. And both's clothes also, not similar to others, both wore as simplist as possible to avoid attentions.

▶Why : Lee Seung Gi has been known for the name 'The star that paparazzi  especially Dispatch had to give up in several past years', so because of that Dispatch, us be motivated to follow after. Obviously it wasn't because of Lee Seung Gi trying to hide, it's because Lee Seung Gi never did something that will result serious negative responds even once, scandals even doesn't have. And Yoona also didn't have any scandals. And their date also so covertly hidden.

▶ How : This is the most interesting date that Dispatch ever seen. Date in role model way, date with pureness and completely no touching or intimate like an usual couple.

Source: Dispatch
Translation: totoropie @TheSoneSource

Guest sara1117

Remember the rumors that went out in August of unnamed celebrities. Someone actually predicted it's Seunggi and Yoona! =))
I don't know if it's them or not, but the funny thing is that someone actually thought of them!

sprazr7.png

lYJmmpy.png

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ae/2013/08/rumor-mill-off-record-with-guesses.html

Guest -quiescent

GUYS I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'm taking this off posts from Soshified (an snsd fansite):

Well this YoonGi thing is definitely getting more fun as fans digging into the past to find out as much hints/signs as possible of this blooming romance....

Apparently LSG collaborated with a Japanese writer Yoshimoto Banana on writing a novel past March, where the story's main character is based on LSG while the female protagonist is based on Yoona(surprise!!!).

Some fans are speculating that LSG could have mentioned about Yoona when he's discussing the character details with the writer.... The writer talked about it(?) on her twitter in the midnight before the January 1st of 2014...

Hwoch2b.jpg

cr; https://twitter.com/y_banana

'The novel offers lots of insights into the entertainment industry and hardships Yoona and Seunggi have to face, his feelings for her, and a very lovely portrait of the Yoona behind the limelight. I am happy she appears just as amazing as we always know.' (chodingg@ssf)

I'll stop here.... 

Remember.... all are speculations....

Oh, the title of the novel is something like <Shall We Date?>(surprise again!!!!)

SEUNGGI FANS MUST KNOW ALREADY BUT HERE'S THE CHAPTERS TO THE STORY 'SHALL WE DATE?:

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/tag/shall-we-date/

AND....

I JUST REALISED THE LAST CHAPTER OF HIS STORY ' SHALL WE DATE?' WAS REVEALED IN SEPTEMBER 2013

THAT'S WHEN THEY DATED! FOUR MONTHS AGO!♥

Guest -quiescent

MY FAVE PART FROM CHAPTER 5:I like your way of greeting people, so pure and innocent. Your smile simply touches anyone who receives it.Some say your innocence is faked. I don't think so.If there isn't a person behind the smil,e the smile won't shine that brilliantly.

I also know that your smile is genuine. That smile...sometimes it warms my heart like blossoming flowers; sometimesit cuts me like a knife. Especially when the smile is for someone else.Strangely, even that, I'd still love to witness it.

Guest sara1117

class="content-title"Sooyoung Says She is Happy for YoonA And Lee Seung GiaR4THlY.jpg

Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung recently expressed her happiness for YoonA and her new boyfriend Lee Seung Gi!

On the January 1 episode of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” MCs Yoon Do Hyun and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung talked about the latest gossip, including news regarding Lee Seung Gi and YoonA’s publicized relationship!

It was Yoon Do Hyun who suggested that Sooyoung give her new year’s greetings to the couple in front of the camera. “The new year started off with news about YoonA and Lee Seung Gi. What are your thoughts?” he prompted her jokingly. 

Sooyoung said with a bright smile, “This is a new year’s greeting, right? Well, everyone thinks YoonA is doing well. I am very happy for her.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/01/sooyoung-says-she-is-happy-for-yoona-and-lee-seung-gi/#.UsR0F7Tzm2d

She always named Seunggi as her ideal type;))

Guest sara1117

This interview actually made me think he's falling in love.. And guess what? It was in October :)]

4H3ifIx.jpgwzTaxJK.jpg

more of the interview is Here read it. It's awesome