[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

1 hour ago, Amy Nguyen said:

when couples say they remain friends, i see it as like they have no bad feelings for each other. it's a amicable break up. but maybe sm lied about that too? we dont really know. we wouldn't have known about yoongi until dispatch revealed them so we also might not know if they're dating someone else right now but choosing to remain private. i choose to believe they're not but its realistic

What would SM know about that though? Only Yoona & LSG themselves would know that. SM & Hook only know that they've broken up, nothing else. The when's and why's is between the two of them.

They definitely aren't, simply because they're not that kind of persons, and if they were, Yoona wouldn't be thinking about him or having those reactions, and she definitely wouldn't be writing songs reminiscing about him.

She had that song in mind since last year. She mentioned it to a fan at a fan sign event.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This sounds terribly exciting. Watching LSG & CSW banishing demons? Even better. 

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-seung-gi-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-hwayuki

Hwayki-SM44.jpg

Lee Seung-Gi is cast for the lead male role in upcoming tvN drama series “Hwayuki” co-starring Cha Seung-Wonand Oh Yeon-Seo. In the drama series, Lee Seung-Gi will play Son O-Gong. His character possesses a special power and he excels in the martial arts. He commits a major misdeed in Heaven which causes him to get kicked out and sent to Earth. While among the humans, Son O-Gong gets involved with King Wooma (Cha Seung-Won) and Jin Sun-Mi (Oh Yeon-Seo ). Son O-Gong and King Wooma then begin a journey  to sweep out the demons disturbing this world. For Lee Seung-Gi, this will be his first acting role since being discharged from the military on October 31, 2017. The drama series is based on the classic Chinese novel“Journey to the West,” but set in the present day.

“Hwayuki” will first air December, 2017 in South Korea.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, incoty said:

This sounds terribly exciting. Watching LSG & CSW banishing demons? Even better. 

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-seung-gi-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-hwayuki

Lee Seung-Gi is cast for the lead male role in upcoming tvN drama series “Hwayuki” co-starring Cha Seung-Wonand Oh Yeon-Seo. In the drama series, Lee Seung-Gi will play Son O-Gong. His character possesses a special power and he excels in the martial arts. He commits a major misdeed in Heaven which causes him to get kicked out and sent to Earth. While among the humans, Son O-Gong gets involved with King Wooma (Cha Seung-Won) and Jin Sun-Mi (Oh Yeon-Seo ). Son O-Gong and King Wooma then begin a journey  to sweep out the demons disturbing this world. For Lee Seung-Gi, this will be his first acting role since being discharged from the military on October 31, 2017. The drama series is based on the classic Chinese novel“Journey to the West,” but set in the present day.

“Hwayuki” will first air December, 2017 in South Korea.

My favorite part:

"His character possesses a special power and he excels in the martial arts. " ;-)

2 hours ago, incoty said:

What would SM know about that though? Only Yoona & LSG themselves would know that. SM & Hook only know that they've broken up, nothing else. The when's and why's is between the two of them.

They definitely aren't, simply because they're not that kind of persons, and if they were, Yoona wouldn't be thinking about him or having those reactions, and she definitely wouldn't be writing songs reminiscing about him.

She had that song in mind since last year. She mentioned it to a fan at a fan sign event.

Well, so she had to waiting in line  (... and incidentally reach the exactly right time to release ;-) ) LOL

• Like 2

Throwback Saturday ;-)

I've never seen the first pic before, so when now found on IG  (leeseunggi.yoona fan account) first sight thought must be edit, looking more seemed real, so I searched for other pictures or video, than I succeeded ;-)

23244155_902736393237423_729351597872779

source:  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IliK said:

Throwback Saturday ;-)

I've never seen the first pic before, so when now found on IG  (leeseunggi.yoona fan account) first sight thought must be edit, looking more seemed real, so I searched for other pictures or video, than I succeeded ;-)

23244155_902736393237423_729351597872779

source:  

thank you for hunting this out!!! it's our fetus yoongi!!

i think we should make a timeline starting from 2007 when they first met.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blairbex said:

thank you for hunting this out!!! it's our fetus yoongi!!

i think we should make a timeline starting from 2007 when they first met.

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could do something :-)

I think it can be the 2nd time if there is no other option, because the Happiness in \10,000 program when Yoona and SNSD members met LSG was sometime in 2007 October between 6-13 (the episode was airing on 13).

MKMF was 2007.11.17.  So two date we already have for the timeline ;-)

• Like 1

Just for fun ! ;-) (Of course not everything fit or true in zodiacs, but still interesting I think:-))

Chinese Zodiac Compatibility

The compatibility rating for Seung Gi and Yoona is
90% (Perfect Match)

Both of them are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.

Seung Gi (male) Yoona (female)
Date of Birth
(Gregorian Calendar)
Jan. 13,1987 May. 30,1990
Date of Birth
(Chinese Lunar Calendar)
Dec. 14,1986 (BINGYIN Year) May. 7,1990 (GENGWU Year)
Chinese Zodiac tiger.png horse.png
Personality People born in the year of the Tiger are independent and adventurous, and have a strong will. They project a natural dignity, power and confidence, so they are natural leaders. Their life is full of ups and downs. They may easily make enemies because they lack teamwork spirit and communication skills. People born in the year of the Horse strive for a free life without any formalities. They are independent and frank and have a blithesome nature. They may easily win the trust of their friends and inferiors. However, they usually lack persistence and leave things half done.
Love Compatibility Tiger people's favorites are always the center of attention, so the course of their true love never run smoothly. No matter for the married or for the unmarried lovers, they should be honest and considerate to each other. They are most compatible with Horse, Dragon, and Pig. Horse people itch to put the other party in their hands everyday, so they can make everything under their control. They are fastidiously exclusive and persistent in love. They could give up all for love. They are most compatible with Tiger, Sheep, and Rabbit.
Lucky Numbers 1, 3, 4 2, 3, 7
Lucky Colors grey, blue, white, orange brown, yellow, purple
Lucky Flowers cineraria, anthurium calla lily, jasmine, marigold
Lucky Directions south, east, southeast northeast, southwest and northwest
  • Like 4

"Both of them are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.

The descriptions are def true. That's LSG & Yoona described to a tee. 

But this?

"They may easily make enemies because they lack teamwork spirit and communication skills."

That's a huge contradiction. That's def NOT true in the case of LSG. It's the opposite lol.

Even this is false in Yoona's case:

"However, they usually lack persistence and leave things half done."

This one gave the same result and sounds more accurate.

Lee Seung-gi and Im Yoona's Love Compatibility Test Result

Awesome.jpg

The compatibility rating is: 90% (Awesome)

Both of you are outgoing and sociable, which makes you a lively and suited couple. The male tiger is humorous and steady, and the female horse is clever and genial. You need each other, but are never controlling. You both are energetic with clear goals, and support each other while steering for the same direction.
Name
Lee Seung-gi
Im Yoona
Your Chinese Lunar Calendar Birth Date
1986, month twelve, day 14
1990, month five, day 7
Zodiac Sign
Tiger
Horse
Personality
Independent, brave, authoritative, and adventurous, they are born leaders with strong confidence and indomitable fortitude.
Energetic, unrestrained, and humorous, they are frank and optimistic, which helps them win trust from other people.
Lucky Numbers
1, 3, 4
3, 4, 9
Lucky Colors
blue, grey, white, orange
green, red, purple
Lucky Flowers
cineraria, peony
giant taro, jasmin

More about zodiac "Tiger"
More about zodiac "Horse"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, incoty said:

"Both of them are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.

The descriptions are def true. That's LSG & Yoona described to a tee. 

But this?

"They may easily make enemies because they lack teamwork spirit and communication skills."

That's a huge contradiction. That's def NOT true in the case of LSG. It's the opposite lol.

Even this is false in Yoona's case:

"However, they usually lack persistence and leave things half done."

This one gave the same result and sounds more accurate.

Lee Seung-gi and Im Yoona's Love Compatibility Test Result

Awesome.jpg

The compatibility rating is: 90% (Awesome)

Both of you are outgoing and sociable, which makes you a lively and suited couple. The male tiger is humorous and steady, and the female horse is clever and genial. You need each other, but are never controlling. You both are energetic with clear goals, and support each other while steering for the same direction.
Name
Lee Seung-gi
Im Yoona
Your Chinese Lunar Calendar Birth Date
1986, month twelve, day 14
1990, month five, day 7
Zodiac Sign
Tiger
Horse
Personality
Independent, brave, authoritative, and adventurous, they are born leaders with strong confidence and indomitable fortitude.
Energetic, unrestrained, and humorous, they are frank and optimistic, which helps them win trust from other people.
Lucky Numbers
1, 3, 4
3, 4, 9
Lucky Colors
blue, grey, white, orange
green, red, purpleLucky Flowers
cineraria, peon
giant taro, jasmin

More about zodiac "Tiger"
More about zodiac "Horse"

Right, more description higher percent of inaccuracy ;-) 

• Like 1

that's  interesting! I don't believe too much in this stuff but i've tried that with zodiacs for some of my couple ships too for fun:lol: i tried the compatitbilty for capricorn and gemini but for that it said they werent that compatible..

they don't know yoongi like that tho so it's okay haha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1