[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Seunggi bought for yoona nephew right not his. I remember she has a nephew? But so sweet that he met that nephew? And he striked the right method too by buying her family members hearts :D 

​Wait, did I miss something? What did he buy for Yoona's nephew? And where/when was this from? Seung Gi is such a perfect guy :lol:

Hahahaha It's just a thought of us cuz in NOF ep 6, when shopping, Seung Gi went to a clothes shop for children and said that he wanted to buy clothes for someone's nephew ! And YoonA came to her nephew's birthday party on the same day that YoonGi had a date (base on her clothes).

1105402285.jpgvhz8W5M.jpg

Loot at her red bag, the black cap and the cardigan !

dating-6.jpg

It's on 13th, October, 2013.

• Like 6

Guest xminz

True or not it is sweet to think it might have been for YoonA's nephew XD

Here is Yoong's other older nephew (old photo)

Yoonawithnephew.jpg

& Don't know if the nephew in this video is the same as the one in the pic above but her nephew is adorable at 2:47

Edited by xminz
Added Vid

Please don't take it serious ! Maybe he just bought it for the nephew of his acquaintances ^^ But of course, as a YoonGi shipper, it's normal to think that it's for YoonA's nephew hahahaha ! Don't make this topic become a buzz !

Edited by AllforYoong

He loves to buy clothes for kids. He done it before for his other acquaintances, but he said nephew after they ask about his girlfriend and he has no known nephew, of course people would think about YoonA's nephew, LOL. Nothing serious, it can be for anyone's nephew.

• Like 1

Guest xminz

CHloomfUkAAnO38.jpg

Not much on YoonA atm except for the fact she is back in Korea

Seung Gi:

Recorded YHY's Sketchbook w/Teacher SunHee on the 16th (will be broadcasted on the 19th)

bTmT5Nk.jpg

"They performed Buzz’s ‘Thorn’ and Lee Sun Hee’s ‘Meet Him Among Them’ together as duets"

Spoiler Fan Account:

Some “spoilers” from dclsg fans:

SeungGi sang 4 songs in full, and only parts of the other 2 songs.
He sang 2 of the new songs; one of them with guitar (might be Wind)
His singing style of And Goodbye was different from the album.
His repertoire today was unexpected.
During talk, SeungGi also performed (danced?!) Do I? It was very cute.
SeungGi and Teacher sang 2 duets; one was Teacher’s title song from last year (Meet Him Among Them).
He also sang Buzz’s Thorn.
He wore white t-shirt, black jacket, and black pants. Hair was “the best.”

Cr: Tryp96

& Saw this Dispatch MV/BTS of "And Goodbye" a few days ago:

Random Fact stated by Sunny before: "YoonA tends to like guys that look good in suits."

Guest yanaa101

he didnt mention her afaik

the person said she had eye contact with seunggi and understands why yoona is dating him something like that

Hey YoonGi-ers, Airens and YoonaAddicted ;) Our Seung Gi won his first award for his first movie :D

15.06.18 Film Award Fanpics 2 – Lee Seung Gi

Posted on Jun 18, 2015by tryp96

SeungGi received Popular Actor Award. Congrats!

9bHaqLD.jpg

XFmphHv.jpg

credit: sgeyelashes

And he does look great in suits, too bad his MV is ruined. Tonight YHY will air ^^ can't wait for probably his last music show performance :tears:

• Like 2

Guest tarohamemondo

Hello 

Sorry I just ask, they're already break up? and almost all of songs on the seung gi album describe it? really? :tears:

"Another track You and Me  centers on a couple, once dependent on each other in hard times, finally break up." http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3005403&cloc=etc%7Cjad%7Cgooglenews  :sweatingbullets:

Thanks
and sorry for my bad english language :(

LO, so he's not allowed to sing sad love song from now on? Yes, most of his song are all like that. And those songs were finished before their re-confirmation by SM and (if true) the birthday date.

• Like 4

lol pls.  He didn't write lyrics and he's a ballad singer.  The songs are a mixture of happy love, sad love, missing your love.. you get the theme here.  If you've listened to his music you'd know.  I mean, two of his most famous songs are asking someone to marry him and singing about noona love.   It does not reflect his personal life in any way.   And this album was supposed to come out last year.  So no, stop being silly. 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 4

Guest sumone

i think we talked about this before, about the time where she celebrated her bday with members (from sooyoung's ig)

this is latest ep of hyoyeon's show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFXVB5LvRk you can see yoona around 0:54

she (and sunny+sooyoung) wore same tops as we seen in ig. they were and left sm at noon and basically, look like video was recorded around that time.

i'm not saying those Y1975 fanacc was real but yeah people filming and posting are not always the same time  ^_^

Guest xminz

YoonA

CHy1zzcUwAAHTQm.png

Cr: 801dayz

CHxAdJiUMAAdFxO.jpg

Real Dream: Charismatic Actress

CHyhiA0VAAAb8Ap.jpg

CH0jz4HUEAAIie2.jpg Cr:?

CHyhibZVEAAQda0.jpgCH1dbwtVAAAWmLg.jpg

Cr: SaranghaeYoon (As Tagged)

SooYoung IG:

I called out # Yoona # heartthrob # nervous #YoonA # Leica