[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest krnmmre_stv

hi! i'm usual lerking here but because og today's moment, this makes me want to sign up because i have some serius questions want to asking you guys. i'm just a normal sone who has yoona as my ultimate bias and i really ship yoongi, but today after the show ended, as all of you here might know now, there was yoongi! yuri mentioned him and i was happy to see knetz still give them some love as before, but the things that make me worried now and need help from you guys who know korean, chinese here..... i saw a yoona fan (530yoongie) on twitter (she is only a yoona's chinese's fan not sone) she is cursing at yuri for revealed yoona's private life on tv show....i'm really sad cause i love yoonyul a lot:( so after i know she is chinese, i went to weibo and as expected, you know that most yoona's chinese fans only care about her right? they dont care snsd, so now yuri is being bashed there...they said because of what yuri said on show, made lsg's kfans bashing yoona now and yoona's korean fans are dealing with them now, so i want to know if all this drama is real? that yuri's words made lsg's kfans bash yoona? or they just find excuse to bash yuri because they dont support yoona being in r/s? i thought lsg's kfans mostly are older people? and the top comments on naver article really have very few of downvotes, so i find its weird with what those chinese fans are claiming, and yoona mostly have female fans and her loyal fanboys for years, i dont think they are those kids who ready to leave fandom because of her dating...

Edited by krnmmre_stv

There is probably some bashing going on and trolling, but most Airens are not hating on Yoona or anything like that.  Or  Yuri.  Like Sones/YA they tend to ignore it all and just focus on their artist.    I know Chinese fans are more fans of individuals and not the group, but they need to calm down and don't worry about LSG fans hating on Yoona.  It's not happening for the most part.  This couple is respected and you can't get worked up over every little comment someone might say.  I mean, go read the comments in that video posted.  There are people hating on SG saying they hate him and he's not good enough for her and he's not her ideal at all  lol. This type of thing brings out the immature part of the fandom.  I don't blame Yoona fans or Airens for that. 

Anyway, it was a funny moment and some people need to learn to chill.  Let's hope Yoona gets her revenge in a later episode. :P

Edited by melissala
  • Like 5

Guest redred_bean_stv

hi! i'm usual lerking here but because og today's moment, this makes me want to sign up because i have some serius questions want to asking you guys. i'm just a normal sone who has yoona as my ultimate bias and i really ship yoongi, but today after the show ended, as all of you here might know now, there was yoongi! yuri mentioned him and i was happy to see knetz still give them some love as before, but the things that make me worried now and need help from you guys who know korean, chinese here..... i saw a yoona fan (530yoongie) on twitter (she is only a yoona's chinese's fan not sone) she is cursing at yuri for revealed yoona's private life on tv show....i'm really sad cause i love yoonyul a lot:( so after i know she is chinese, i went to weibo and as expected, you know that most yoona's chinese fans only care about her right? they dont care snsd, so now yuri is being bashed there...they said because of what yuri said on show, made lsg's kfans bashing yoona now and yoona's korean fans are dealing with them now, so i want to know if all this drama is real? that yuri's words made lsg's kfans bash yoona? or they just find excuse to bash yuri because they dont support yoona being in r/s? i thought lsg's kfans mostly are older people? and the top comments on naver article really have very few of downvotes, so i find its weird with what those chinese fans are claiming, and yoona mostly have female fans and her loyal fanboys for years, i dont think they are those kids who ready to leave fandom because of her dating...

You are right. His K-fans doesn't like her even hate her so much so they can bash her whatever she does even she didn't anything wrong like yesterday, shame on them. And I just found it, one his fan said actually all his K fans don't like her and don't like their r/s. I thought his K-fans are nice but I was wrong, so I hope Yoona and LSG break up, his fans don't like her, I am afraid that they will hurt her someday cause she stole their oppa from them T_T

P/s His fan told me http:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKheIX3UsAAXK-q.png

LOL I didn't even notice the similar username.  I guess they didn't like my correct answer...  I'm guessing it's our usual troll who posts break up rumors, but since they can't do that... they have to resort to other means to troll.  

And for the record AGAIN I'll say that his fans, Korean or otherwise do not universally hate her.  Korean airens really try to ignore it all just like Korean sones.   Most of the hate I've seen is from a few certain shipper groups that need to move on with their lives.   And a few fans who are made at Yuri, even if Yoona didn't care.   I'm seriously not sure why LSG fans are getting dragged into this mess. 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

Guest jaramel12_stv

Posted 6 minutes ago (edited) · 

LOL I didn't even notice the similar username.  I guess they didn't like my correct answer...  I'm guessing it's our usual troll who posts break up rumors, but since they can't do that... they have to resort to other means to troll.  

And for the record AGAIN I'll say that his fans, Korean or otherwise do not universally hate her.  Korean airens really try to ignore it all just like Korean sones.   The only hate I've seen is from a few certain shipper groups that need to move on with their lives.   And a few fans who are made at Yuri, even if Yoona didn't care.   I'm seriously not sure why LSG fans are getting dragged into this mess.  

Edited just now by melissala
Thank You so much...:-) YoonGi will last long relationship because they're good and sweet couple...Sone n Airen all the world always given their blessing for lee seung gi and Yoona ...
Edited by jaramel12_stv

Guest jaramel12_stv

I'm confused.  But okay.  Are you making multiple accounts every time you post. 

@melissala i'm not @red_red_stv n @krnmmre_stv  

I'm new member who always support YoonGi couple..:-) thank you

Guest sumone

seriously, you can't just expect people in this world to like your biases or the thing you like but it's just too exaggerated to say all his fans hate her or vice versa. actually from what I see, Yoona and LSG are not the main point of bashing topic from some K/C-fans now, some are bashing Yuri... (i really feel bad for her.... :( )

fans assuming that Yoona was angry and such because she always keeps her life privately but this part of show was recorded like days/week ago, if Yoona (also Seunggi, cause i think his gf must told him about it) thought that that part is not ok to air, i believe she'd tell PD to not include.

oh there is also a part where Yoona & Yuri teasing Sooyoung about driving somewhere and next week there is also a question about baseball haha XD really looks like they always teasing each other like that lol that's what always happen with a group of really close friends :) 

tbh, compare to other girls r/s, I see majority of SONE support them, just that some support them publicly while some don't

ex. https://twitter.com/itnw0628/status/623487544907337728 / https://twitter.com/itnw0628/status/623487945220100096

^ he is a well-known KSONE, has been loyal fan of the girls for many years.

i hope people here just ignore the bad thing outside and only focus on our YoonGi couple :) 

ps; after both trying hard to avoid it many times, after all the break-up rumors and also some delulu shippers who keep saying they are not real just business couple lol i'm so happy we finally get something that really 'confirmed' their r/s after 1/1/2014 :D last long ^^

Yes, Yuri is the one getting hate and they were already mad about RM (which I do not know what happened).  That is not right at all.  

And exactly, if it were such a HUGE deal Yoona was mad about, she could have asked that part to be removed.  Do they think this was a live broadcast or something?  It wasn't.  lol... I don't know if people remember this, but a while back one of his YAAS co-stars talked about him and Yoona.  There was an interview, but that part was where he spoke about them was quickly removed.  It was not right for him to speak about them, but now with time (and who said it and how she said it) it was not a big deal and they let it air.  

Anyway, she dealt with it very well with the reporter  and seemed much more comfortable this year than when she first had to talk about her relationships.  With Yuri, that is her close friend and sister... It was fine and not a big deal.  It was funny.  Some fans are seriously too overprotective.  People need to realize these two are in their mid to late 20's and veterans in the entertainment business.  They don't need fans to worry about every little thing.  Fans making a big deal about things like this just makes is worse for them overall. 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 5

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o1_400.gif

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o2_400.gif

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o3_400.gif

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o4_400.gif

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o5_400.gif

tumblr_nrud7hjhp71sav5k5o6_400.gif

cr to the owner

whoever wish this beautiful, young and considerate couple to break up, doesn't deserve to be a fan of either. I mean they take extra care with their dating, have fantastic fanaccounts on how considerate they are, do a lot of fan service, what do they want too???

Last long YoonGi <3

• Like 6

Guest im_nyuna

Lol for the past few days, I have been too happy with their news that I had no idea how much hate they were getting (if any?). It's fine to me though, because there are always some individuals from both fandoms that don't approve of the relationship. What isn't okay with me is when fans openly talk down the other person or the person's fans. In summary, Seung Gi and Yoona are dating, not Seung Gi and SONEs, or Yoona and Airens. The people I've been following on Twitter seem to be pretty positive about the Yuri thing, so that's good enough for me. :) Stay strong, Yoongi!

LOL the trolls are trying real hard hahaha ! They can't accept the fact that YoonA and Seung Gi are still dating so well ^^ And for the fans, in my opinion, sometimes fans should learn how to ignore for the sake of their idols ! Like you can't expect all people love your bias, especially fans of your bias' lover ! So if you don't wanna get hurt by all those negative feedback, try to ignore ! Last but not least, follow the right "big accounts" on SNS ( I saw many arguments started from this) ! Like me as a YoonA fan, at the beginning, I followed many accounts of Seung Gi's, but then realized many of them do not like YoonA and some even bashed her...Now, I'm only following 3 accounts to know more about Seung Gi as well as his activities ^^ 

As time goes by, I hope all the trolls and haters will be disappeared and fans of both YoonA and Seung Gi will be in good term to support them ! Our couple deserve all the blessings ! 

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 5

Yeah, the best one is tryp96, keeps her personal opinion on articles to a minimum, and has a positive attitude when she does give her two cents, not to mention she is really quick when it comes to updates and translations

• Like 4

SeungGi attended the meeting for new variety show and an event by Medifoam to support pediatric cancer children than had a meeting with Brilliant Legacy director (they meet often)

OQcpdlR.jpg

credit: daph0531

zDSbY2L.gif

wmfXtDX.gif
3QIg8d4.gif
1PVPfrQ.gif

j1eAePA.jpg

eYFEOXI.jpg
eHwSpOI.jpg

source: topstarnews

Lemon soju he made

3A098Dn.jpg

Lemon Soju made by SeungGi
Cool first taste, sharp refreshness!!!
The heart of this picture is the lemon peels laying on the side
For a man to be able to squeeze lemons so neatly… There’s no way I could do that… Chef level acknowledged ^^

credit: Jin Hyuk

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

9uVWe7A.jpg

oj2NcVA.jpg
W1GBkJ6.jpg

credit: dkanrjsk321

Idol actors in movies (D.O, Lee Seung Gi, Im Siwan)

Saturday, July 25, 2015  34 comments

fjsd.jpg

Dong A - Naver: Idol actors, movie leads are getting younger and younger 

1. [+4,150, -202] Lee Seung Gi debuted as a singer but he's not an idol. Should've put Lee Joon here

2. [+2,920, -306] I still want to see rookies

3. [+585, -90] You really have to acknowledge Do Kyung Soo, Lee Joon and Im Siwan

4. [+524, -81] Out  of those who debuted as singers, I acknowledge Do Kyung Soo, Im Siwan and Lee Seung Gi

5. [+391, -43] These 3 are likeable. Do well in your movies~^^

6. [+409, -64] I first got into Do Kyung Soo because he's a good singer but his acting blew me away. He's really good. I was also one of those who opposed of idols getting into acting but the recent ones I've seen are really changing my perspective

7. [+299, -38] I have a feeling that 'Pure' will be a sad movie. Do Kyung Soo, Lee Seung Gi, Im Siwan, do well!!!

8. [+219, -19] I have nothing against idols who want to go into acting as long as they're good.

9. [+153, -22] D.O's breaking by SM stereotypes ㅋㅋ

10. [+86, -20] Im Siwan fits acting better. He should just promote as an actor just like Lee Joon

11. [+62, -10] My mom says that the best idol actors are Im Siwan, Do Kyung Soo, Yook Sungjae and Lee Joon

cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/07/idol-actors-in-movies-do-lee-seung-gi.html

Edited by HopesSG
  • Like 3