[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest yoongie0607

Someone translate link please http://m.blog.naver.com/tkdgnl0721/220384676372

​What is this ??

Guest sumone

​seem the blogger went to visit someone's luxurious house and Y1975 bar located in the 1st floor of the building

he said celebs often come to this bar, yoona and sooyoung came here few days ago (post was posted on 6/9), also LSG

this is what i got from my friend but she is not that good in korean though, so someone who is fluent feel free to correct it :)

​seem the blogger went to visit someone's luxurious house and Y1975 bar located in the 1st floor of the building

he said celebs often come to this bar, yoona and sooyoung came here few days ago (post was posted on 6/9), also LSG

this is what i got from my friend but she is not that good in korean though, so someone who is fluent feel free to correct it :)

According to  Google translate  ... I think your friend is right (Y) :))) hahaha . The blogger said "few days ago , SNSD Yoona , Sooyoung , and Lee Seung Gi came here (Y1975) "

Guest sumone

question here, is he always with his phone like this? yoona always with her phone so i just curious about him lol

CHT5RaVUcAADGdt.jpg

CHT5RacUkAAYp06.jpg

That phone hasn't left his hand in 3 years.  Well, not that bad but yes he's always with his phone.  That's how we fans knew he was dating someone during GFB lol 

Edited by melissala
  • Like 5

Yeah hes had his phone on him noticibly since the Gu Family Book days.

It was even more pronounced in Noona Over Flowers, but partly cause he had his itinerary and stuff on his phone, but even the staff thought it was suspicious he was on his phone so damn much. So they asked him and he said he had a girlfriend. Hence the PD's statement, buy something for your mom and girlfriend, and he replied he'd need to buy 10 things then

Edited by revolu
  • Like 6

Guest xminz

@HopesSG They should probably add TEASER to the title... 1 minute is definitely not enough.

For those curious of the reason for the short MV:

Hook Entertainment finally released the MV for Lee Seung Gi’s title song, “And Goodbye” from his 6th Album less than 10 minutes ago at 12:00 noon KST.  It is only a minute long and gives us more than teaser #1 but still leaves us hanging.  Originally, Hook intended to release the MV along with the digital album on the 10th, but due to unfortunate damages to the original film, it was not possible for the editing team to create a full length video.  What they find regretful is that there were many special scenes filmed but because parts of the film were damaged, they found themselves having to create a MV with what was left.  According to a spokesperson, “Although we tried to do a good job editing, it was difficult to make a full length MV with the amount of film we had left.  Because it was a situation where both the digital tracks and physical album were released, there wasn’t enough time to re-film. The quality dropped and we debated over whether it was a correct decision to reveal a MV where the story wasn’t properly told.”

However, they couldn’t let down fans who were waiting for the full length MV.  Eventually, Lee Seung Gi’s agency decided to edit the remaining portions of the film and release a one minute version on the 12th.  Although the film was damaged, it was a decision made out of consideration for the fans who have been waiting for the video.  According to a spokesperson, “As expected, Lee Seung Gi is feeling very sorry towards his fans. He wanted to present them with a good music video.”

Credit: elisem1902

Reminds me of the time Soshi's Mr Mr MV was also damaged etc... It is an unfortunate case.

[English] 2015.06.12 ~ Lee Seung Gi’s Interview on Music Bank

Male MC: The 2nd comeback interview is someone with an attractive voice and is the Nation’s Heartwarming Gentleman.  He’s none other than Mr. Lee Seung Gi!

Male and Female MC singing: Welcome!

Seung Gi: Yes, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Lee Seung Gi.

Female MC (Irene): Mr. Lee Seung Gi, it’s been approximately 3 years since your comeback. Please introduce yourself and your new song to fans who have waited for so long.

Seung Gi: You’ve really waited for a long time. I’ve come back with “And Goodbye” from my 6th album. It seems like it’s been 4 to 5 years since I’ve been on Music Bank as well.

Irene: Before your comeback, you made a surprise appearance on The Producers. Between singing and acting, which one is more difficult?

Seung Gi: Well, both are always difficult, but seeing that today is my comeback day, singing makes me feel more nervous and is difficult.

Male MC: If that’s the case, before you go on stage, to ease your nerves and warm up your vocal cords, please let us hear just a bit of your new song.

Seung Gi: (laughs shyly) Uhm..just a moment. ♫ The words goodbye,goodbye, goodbye doesn’t mean it’s the end. We are under the same sky. ♫

Male MC: Wow! Hearing it live right next to you, it’s really sweet.  There’s already a hunch that it’s going to be daebak.

Seung Gi: Thank you.

Irene: Lee Seung Gi’s stage which draws out hidden emotions 100% will be revealed in just a moment.

Male MC: Before that, shall we listen to the affectionate voice of Page?

All 3 in unison: Still Love.

Credit: Elise

More YoonA Eng Trans fan account from bday party by Mystarmyangel:

Mentions that she makes steam buns the best (seems she is learning as she said a chef taught her) & the item she can not live without is her hand phone.

HhrKd5eVpTAjw3QAo5wN

YoonA Fan Arts:

Bike Le

CHMSnoqVAAEJwa7.jpg

Hyeki Chen

CHJjoRgUwAAWOxR.jpgCHJk0aWUkAEUkGp.jpg

tieuvo_ss

CHRbJGiUsAADgvh.jpg

Yeah hes had his phone on him noticibly since the Gu Family Book days.

It was even more pronounced in Noona Over Flowers, but partly cause he had his itinerary and stuff on his phone, but even the staff thought it was suspicious he was on his phone so damn much. So they asked him and he said he had a girlfriend. Hence the PD's statement, buy something for your mom and girlfriend, and he replied he'd need to buy 10 things then

OMG he really said that he had a girlfriend then ???? I only know that he gave us some hints by saying that he would have to buy 10 gifts hahahahaha 

• Like 4

Guest im_nyuna

Wow I knew they dated before September, but I guess it's May or maybe even earlier (GFB started around April, I believe?) Also, I remember Gu Family Book being one of the dramas Yoona said she was watching to her fans on UFO. i personally enjoy shipping them together because I feel like a private investigator searching for the smallest hints about their secret relationship xD

Btw, any news on Seung Gi going in YH's Sketchbook or any other show? 

Edited by im_nyuna

https://youtu.be/RrAGWkP6GvYYeah hes had his phone on him noticibly since the Gu Family Book days.

OMG he really said that he had a girlfriend then ???? I only know that he gave us some hints by saying that he would have to buy 10 gifts hahahahaha 

He didn't say it publicly no.   The staff just figured it out since he was glued to his phone and then they'd randomly ask him questions/mention her.  I guess at the time they didn't know the news would get out and I'm not sure most even knew who he was dating.

And I knew she'd watch 3 Meals a Days lol 

There are more moments, but can't remember them all rn

Edited by melissala
  • Like 7

Guest BarbaraL

from the photos above... has he changed phone ? Does not look like an iPhone.

​I don't think so, because just a couple of days before, when he was filming his MV (RIP T-T), He was taking selfies with his phone, and was clearly an Iphone (6 i think :/ ) True that don't look like a Iphone, but maybe was just a phone cover. Or.... he just change his phone lol :D:P 11111071_771161176333383_856349369588665

from the photos above... has he changed phone ? Does not look like an iPhone.

​I don't think so, because just a couple of days before, when he was filming his MV (RIP T-T), He was taking selfies with his phone, and was clearly an Iphone (6 i think :/ ) True that don't look like a Iphone, but maybe was just a phone cover. Or.... he just change his phone lol :D:P 

He was holding a S6 but ​he could be ​holding 2 phones, 1 for selfie and 1 is private which is normal for most celebs. Anyway, the  phones changing don't mean anything negative. Just curious that he switched back so fast after only using iPhone for 6 months.

XLGCbA5.jpg

NXL3AI9.jpg

Photo cr tryp96 and as tagged

• Like 1

Guest im_nyuna

Seunggi bought for yoona nephew right not his. I remember she has a nephew? But so sweet that he met that nephew? And he striked the right method too by buying her family members hearts :D 

​Wait, did I miss something? What did he buy for Yoona's nephew? And where/when was this from? Seung Gi is such a perfect guy :lol: