[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest im_nyuna

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/pann-most-shocking-idol-couple.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

"[+59, -1] Nothing shocking about Lee Seung Gi and Yoona because they're both such wholesome people" <-- I agree with this 100% 

K-netizens really love Seung Gi and Yoona's characters. Them being in a relationship is pretty much a confirmation of both of their solid upbringing and kind personalities. 

Guest xminz

@HopesSG  Yup that was HyoYeon teasing YoonA in that vid & the fact he made Lemon Soju reminds me of Soshi's Party lyrics XD

Just more recent YoonA stuff and shows w/eng subs (All credit as Tagged)

Also heard Seung Gi will have an upcoming rom com movie soon ^^ Hope it will do great!

Mention of YoonA on "Top 5 Idol Stars Loved by Kpop Industry Officials"

"Many of kpop fans might be curious about idol stars' real personality. Well, idol stars are ordinary people too, so some of them have a good personality, while others don't. Then, who do you think is the idol star who has the best personality? The list below is based on my experience and idol stars' reputation in the kpop industry. Ok, here are top 5 idol stars who are loved by kpop industry officials because of their great personality.

"Girls' Generation's Yoona is a good-natured person. She's a sweetheart and has no enemies. When I saw her at a drinking party and press conference, she laughed readily and was so kind to people around her. And as you may know, she became the first member of Honor Society in 2015. Yoona has been helping out those in the low-income group every year through year-end donations since 2010."

Cr: KpopBehind (I omitted the rest of the article)

150719 (Party Single Promos are ending but their full comeback album should be out in August)

CKVYHixXAAIN-7g.jpgCKVYXAXUMAQXyTm.jpg

Hyeki FanArt

CKIRcWdUMAAIWU8.jpgCKnPvpzUEAAGMg-.jpgCKr5Y4bUMAA-Net.jpg

Real Life Photos of those above

CKcju-bUAAU5MC6.jpgCKmKBNfVAAA270U.jpgCKpOSB-UAAElQYK.jpg

More Pics

CKpOWG0UYAAZV3N.jpg

CKqczl_UwAAMhd9.jpg CKuKSG2UMAAaM1t.jpg CKuKbQyUsAAJlrV.jpg CKxhIWiVAAA-USm.jpg

deeryoona fan support w/mojitos&churros

CKPnzlpVAAAjMT8.jpgCKQQoUvUwAAhb0J.jpgCKQQpI8UEAATqT0.jpg

Eng Subs Credit: Soshisubs

150711 Guerilla Date SNSD w/ Eng Subs

http://www.soshisubs.com/video/150711-girls-generationsnsd-소녀시대-entertainment-weekly-guerilla-date-cut/

150721 Channel SNSD Ep. 1 w/ Eng Subs

http://www.soshisubs.com/video/channel-snsd-ep-01-2015-07-21/

Not broadcasted on Ep. 1 (YoonA&Hyo Clip)

Hyo Weibo Pic from when they watched the Ep
CKcGfMJUsAAmYmk.jpg

BTS PIC

CKqGwuAUMAE44AI.jpg

150721 Channel SNSD Press Conference

Pics

CKa0n5TUYAAyajp.jpgCKbHLOLUEAECjfG.jpgCKbN-_aUkAA_0d0.jpg

150722 MV Filming w/ Eng Subs

150722 Star Dust Part 2

Videos are displaying strangely but one is 150723 HY100M w/ Eng Subs - YoonA at 2:04

& the other vid is 150722 Channel SNSD - HyoYeon (ft. YoonA) where one might have to go to YT directly for it looks off centered when playing here for some reason...

Yum Yum TV Pics (She'll be making Braised Spicy Chicken on the next ep)

CKwQ2EGVEAAmIeE.jpg

CK93dVwUsAAbgDj.jpg

CKz8wTQUYAETWP0.jpg

CK-ofRMUsAAPiRm.jpg

Channel SNSD Ep. 2 Teasers

Teaser w/ kids

Yoong will be H:Connect's new model

CK4W9YwUwAEHeyN.jpg

Soshi joining the Girls' Education Movement (same one LSG took part in last KCON 2014)

CKxn8lhUkAALE8o.png

From SBSKaist IG

CKguyEhUAAAD9Xh.jpg

150726 from Fany IG after winning Inkigayo while they were performing at SMTown (specifically Show Girls)

Their "before" & "after" reactions

SMTown
YoonA danced Suju's Choki dance
YoonA ending focus

CKwzmOpUEAAe3st.jpg

150727 Star Track w/ Eng Sub
150727 Pictures
CK7T28RUAAAtW8Y.jpgCK7T-KCVAAApL-G.jpgCK7fLusUYAE-QDj.jpgCK7fQF6VEAAHTO8.jpgCK7M7g4UsAA4N_m.jpgCK7gIhnVEAg8HQA.jpg
Edited by xminz
Added to post

Guest xminz

SNSD Channel Ep. 2 RAW (no Eng Sub yet)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zjvvp_

More of Yum Yum TV not on Ep. 2 (Dessert)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC58vpSersc&feature=youtu.be

Just ignore this spoiler :]

Onstyle Channel Link is the link above but could not remove this video of the same thing

CLADfepUEAAixSn.png

YoonA (blue dress) caught with her phone again

CLAIdGgUYAE-vOH.png

"Yoong Yoong Jjimdak" (steamed chicken) by YoonA

Also a 19+ question came up on the show: Q: Women are weak at moods. What are men weak at?  (cr. Stella for the trans of the ques)

YoonA's answer was incorrect but she guessed "aegyo". Wonder if Seung Gi likes her aegyo... Her extreme choding aegyo is shown in some scenes and the next ep preview at the very end shows her displaying it to an oppa on the phone. (Wish it was Seung Gi to hear his reaction XD)

Correct answer was "nude" & Yuri's BF (a baseball player) also got mentioned by Tiffany in this episode after Baseball category was chosen lol

One clip of extreme aegyo during the recent episode... be prepared

Lastly, random variety show clip from 2009 Sang Sang Plus w/ Eng Subs for those curious about what YoonA (also SooYoung&Yuri) would say to their boyfriends if they caught them staring at other women.

Starts at 8:19

LSG's preview on  "I Am Korea", well his teacher is the guest, he'll just do a guest appearance since they do that a lot as teacher-student relationship

credit: seunggiairen

Yes @xminz, it's an historical movie described as rom-com. I think it'll be heavier, more of a melodrama. His leading lady is Shim Eun Kyung (Miss Granny) and she's a princess whose SeungGi's character is like a fate reader, he is supposed to find the perfect match for her based on "Marital Harmony" in Korean "GoongHap" from 4 princes but we know who would be his choise *cough* himself* his name is Seo Do Yoon, the movie's primary name is the "Marital Harmony" or "Match Made in Heaven"

Showbiz Korea

Fanarts of SeungGi in hanbok

B6CizWh.jpg

credit: qlcsksms01

vdR5Rdx.jpg

credit: jejuslov

Dlgi3ib.jpg

credit: bittersweet

f27lGTk.jpg

1fi9sVe.jpg

credit: Adeline @ dclsg

The best is his natural hanbok no I'm not talking about Kang Chi

*a CF for toothepast*

• Like 4

Yoona - Innisfree (old photoshoot), by bottlesofun 

11800415_931992593513199_85013320857949511831761_931992636846528_79509446581663911800016_931992596846532_728809540380523

tumblr_inline_nsc054IXHy1ssp2kz_500.jpg

1.[+5243, -389] Dispatch really have a lot of photos

2.[+5006, -257] wa.. didn’t know EXO is that skinny when looking at them performing on stage

3.[+4703 -579]  YoonA is frigging pretty ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+3738, -519] Whether it is in the past or now, YoonA is still so pretty ㅎㅎ

5.[+2526, -148]  What a rare beautiful article nowadays

6.[+360, -57]  Sooyoung, Seohyun and YoonA smile so brightly, there must be some things worth being so happy over. Especially YoonA, waving and greeing people who are not even fans of her, showing what a big-hearted person she is,  people who were there all talk positively of YoonA

7.[+359, -81] Because its YoonA, she is a stunning beauty even with just a little bit of BB cream applied ㅜㅜ..

8.[+378, -101]   YoonA’s photo that appeared on the main page is seriously too beautiful, i am compeletely mesmerized. Sorry Dispatch, i only click in to look at the photo.

9.[+326, -67] YoonA is insanely beautiful……….. 

10.[+368, -118] YoonA is the prettiest

11.[+324, -81] YoonA is really a human goddessㅋㅋㅋ 

12.[+324, -86] YoonA is frigging pretty… seriously.. even from a woman’s perspective

13.[+313, -77]  YoonA is really so beautiful that even women will agree

14.[+291, -65] YoonA really so pretty..ㅍ

15. [+256, -47] Wa  Im YoonA is the one and only ㅋ

Source: Naver (Dispatch)
Cr: Chinese trans by  林痴饭
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

Edited by NamSeoYeon18
  • Like 4

6.[+360, -57]  Sooyoung, Seohyun and YoonA smile so brightly, there must be some things worth being so happy over. Especially YoonA, waving and greeing people who are not even fans of her, showing what a big-hearted person she is,  people who were there all talk positively of YoonA

Seems she's blessed in her rl. A good thing, SeungGi always smile and greet people warmly, a good thing they're together. Sometimes they seem too good to be true. We need a PS photo of them dressed like Disney land prince and princess. Perfect Cindrella couple :wub: life goal tbh ^_^

• Like 2

IG update

8X9aSJe.jpg

It’s been a long time, good morning 
#Don’tGetWornOutByTheHeatWave
#HealthIsTheMostImportant
#Airen#ILoveYou [in Korean]
#ILoveYou [in Japanese]
#IloveU [in English]
#ILoveYou *kiss* [in Chinese]

source: leeseunggi.official
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

‘I Am Korea’ Lee Seung Gi Transformed into Student Teacher of the Day for Lee Sun Hee

Posted on Jul 30, 2015by tryp96

72805129.2.jpg

201507311129383410_1.jpg

1479547_article.jpg

Lee Seung Gi caused quite a stir when he transformed into Student Teacher of the Day for Lee Sun Hee’s 1945 Choir.

On the 8th episode of ‘I Am Korea’ to be broadcast on August 1, Lee Sun Hee and 1945 Choir went on their first MT [membership training] trip. It was a special time Lee Sun Hee personally prepared for the choir members.

Lee Sun Hee’s special guest made an appearance and surprised all the choir members. It was singer Lee Seung Gi who has long-standing ties with Lee Sun Hee. Lee Sun Hee introduced Lee Seung Gi as ‘Student Teacher’ and raised anticipation for Lee Seung Gi’s special part in the activities.

Lee Seung Gi said, “I’ve watched ‘I Am Korea’ broadcasts and I’m deeply impressed with the stories of those born in the year of Liberation of Korea in 1945. Lee Sun Hee personally asked me, so I came along on this MT trip.”

The special day Lee Seung Gi spent with Lee Sun Hee and 1945 Choir will be broadcast at 8:30pm KST on August 1 on KBS1 TV.

source: donga via nate

I Am Korea HQ Press Photos – Lee Seung Gi

Posted on Jul 31, 2015by tryp96

YUkcalM.jpg

SHDL9yd.jpg
3XClxgp.jpg

source: stoo, kbs

via Tryp96

• Like 4

Hi shippers~ 

New to this forum please take care of me. I'll try my best to provide translations for fanaccs asap :)  let's keep this forum hyped up!  

Welcome welcome ^^ Thank for your kindness ! Hope there will be more and more fanaccs or moments of our lovely couple so that you can provide more translation for the thread hahaha ! Let's keep this thread hyped up ! 

HofShPX.jpg

• Like 5

IG update (yesterday)

YTYKJk9.jpg

I Am Korea 
#TeacherLeeSunHee #1945Choir
#WeWentOn #AWarmMTTripTogether
#StayTunedAt8PMToday #BeanPole @beanpole_official Thank You

source: leeseunggi.official

2015.08 Cuckoo Event Promo Photos – Lee Seung Gi

Posted on Aug 1, 2015by tryp96

qCtP7LA.jpg

3UcsLVd.jpg

O9pB8gm.jpg

source: cuckoo via tryp96

15.08.01 I Am Korea Cut – Lee Seung Gi

Posted on Aug 1, 2015

credit: seunggiairen

Screencaps from I am Korea

CLWCFB2UcAElr2R.jpg

CLWCFt5VEAA89Re.jpg

CLWCFLmUwAEbUgZ.jpg

CLWCFsIUwAA3_dz.jpg

CLVqr_yUkAAdyTV.jpg

CLVlSnnUsAAyygS.jpg

CLVao4DUsAIHWRo.jpg

CLVao4HUMAAJtAo.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBiTAWh0dHA6Ly90dmNhc3QyLnBo

proxy.jpg?t=HBiUAWh0dHA6Ly90dmNhc3QxLnBo

• Like 2

[TRANS-NEWS] 150804

YOONA CHOSEN AS NEW BRANDS MODEL FOR H:CONNECT

tumblr_inline_nsjeio4a1H1ssp2kz_500.jpg

SNSD’s YoonA has officially been appointed as Korean’s fast-fashion brand H:Connect new season endorser, this is no doubt the most exciting fashion news lately. When YoonA and H:Connect met, how will they both deliver the feminine and tough, casual and freedom fashion attitude out?

As a member of leading Korean girlgroup Girls’ Generation and being the Kpop celebrity representative, she has displays refreshing and youthful charms through dramas and variety shows. Her unpretentious image and H:Connect trendy style fits perfectly, thus we let this beautiful meeting come to reality and picked YoonA as our exclusive model.

H:Connect’s representative said: “YoonA who has always gives off a girl-next-door vibes, make a comeback with Girls’ Generation new album  spotting blonde hair for the first time, showcasing fashion in it simplest form of women of this age.  Beside being lovely and charming, YoonA is also able to showcase her personality and fashion style, we believe her multiple charms is able to bring out H:Connect’s unique style, hence we picked her as our endorser.”

Even after 8 years since debut, the ambigious gap between a girl and a lady is YoonA’s biggest charm.

Source: H:Connect 
Trans: mystarmyangel

• Like 4

tumblr_inline_nslductOaG1ssp2kz_500.jpg

Note: I re-arrange the orders accordingly and update the upvotes/downvotes too as of 5 Aug 1.30pm KST  

1.[+5186, -448] Ah, too beautiful, she is pretty no matter what she doㅠㅠㅜ

2.[+4808, -508] I’m going insane just by looking at her face, she is not just pretty but totally the definition of beautiful

3.[+3955, -386] Seriously, God YoonA… Too beautiful really too beautiful…

4.[+3585, -375] Wow… really frigging pretty

5.[+3246, -472] I really envy Seunggi hyung

6.[+535, -106] Even if there are many idols who are pretty just like YoonA, but there are very few who are able to give off elegant vibes like YoonA does.

7.[+494, -73] Giving me a pictorial of her blonde hair.. frigging prettyㅜㅜㅠ

8.[+492, -78] As expected of our visual center, Yoongpretty

Source: Naver
Cr: Chinese trans by K-day
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

• Like 2

Guest xminz

@cherryluvdino  Welcome to the thread!

tumblr_mctiq0e9cr1rvv4qro1_250.gifblog_import_5287a77644eaa.gif

[PANN] What Korean Fans Think About Idol Dating

Article: The reason why all idols are 100% dating

(Omitted comments not YoonGi related)

[+139 -6] For me as long as they dont make it obvious is fine. If they hint it noisily about them dating the shock is huge tho. I think one good example is Yoona - Seunggi couple.

[+18 -0] If they dont treat us as fool or lovestagram-ing, we will support you. Just date quietly like Yoona - Seunggi

Other Translation from kpkf:

1. [+231, -10] I'm OK as long as they don't hint it. It'll be very shocking if their relationship gets revealed after giving hints. It's fine if they're like Seunggi and Yoona.

9. [+47, -1] Good example: Seunggi & Yoona. (omitted rest)

CLVBq4qUcAAFqAO.jpg

Cr. Hyeki Chen

CLSaBZmUMAAbJCU.jpg

Cr. Bike Le

SNSD Channel Soshi EP. 2 (Eng Sub)

http://kshownow.net/others/channel-snsd-episode-2/

SNSD Channel Soshi EP.3 (Raw)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30c0t5_

(Thought it was sweet how TaeYeon mentioned how YoonA is like a vitamin when they feel down)

YoonA to receive award on Aug. 22 from Busan International Advertising Festival for topping "Best Korean Endorser Survey" in China (Was 2nd place with 796,493 votes out of 2,830,805 overall votes)

& YoonA was 2nd for PANTIP TOP100 QUEEN OF GIRL GROUP 2015

Weekly Idol Filming

150802 haru-C weibo

CLaWP4QUsAULhqs.jpg

[TRANS by MSMY] Today i followed kang君 to work and finally met SNSD~ They are lively, cheeful and adorable!

CLabhZdUsAAIs9U.jpg

Cr. ?

Random Soshi news:

SNSD has hit their 8th anniversary since their debut on August. 5, 2007

CLnPEB5UkAEG2XM.jpg Cr. tieuvo

& Were recognized by Lee Bong Kyu's Politics Panel as NO.1 Korean Girl Group of all time based on multiple factors like impact etc...

CLb2qwTWEAAypgd.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x302tni_이봉규의-정치옥타곤-e106-150802-2_tv

Discussion starts 9:51 while SNSD is mentioned around 33min

LOVED THE HIGH CUT PICTORIAL <3 Can not wait for the rest of the pictures to be released. Though sad that it is the last time we will see blonde YoonA apart from the Channel Soshi variety episodes as she changed it back to brown on July 27 (last seen) or 28.

CLYgTPzUwAEF41s.jpgCLYiDRKVAAAzTfS.jpg

Credit as tagged

& other translation of Osen/Naver comments about her being blonde for the first time in 8 years (cr. kkuljaem)

q4.jpg

1. [+5,284, -454] Ah so pretty. Whatever she does is pretty  ㅠㅠㅜ

2. [+4,902, -517] Her looks are are just crazy;; She's not pretty, she's beautiful

3. [+3,313, -478] I'm freaking jealous of Seung Gi hyung

4. [+543, -107] There are loads of pretty idols like Yoona but you won't find anyone that can match her refined aura

5. [+499, -79] Indeed our visual Yoongpretty  ㅠㅠ

6. [+461, -81] Goddess
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

7. [+183, -27]Wow, I'm speechless..  Blonde Yoona, where have you been all my life?

8. [+154, -18] And who said she won't suit blonde?

9. [+159, -27] The prettiest female idol

10. [+115, -18] The reason why she didn't go blonde earlier is because she was being considerate towards other female celebs

HIGH CUT INTERVIEW

CLobMQ8UcAAUCoE.jpg

Another photo shoot not sure for what...

CLKJmTsVAAAt6SG.jpg

Edited by xminz

Guest im_nyuna

Found this video on YouTube--I've always wanted someone to make this kind of video, so whoever finally uploaded it, you are freaking awesome. This is such a perfect teasing recap of our couple xD